Chapter 5: SUFFER!!! Part 1
8.1k 26 129
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Rin's hatred filled dark golden eyes locked on to Chronos, Chronos only had one thought in his head, 'I fucked up'. Rin then slowly walked towards the senile old man with one hand raised at him. "Rin...don't...you...co-" Chronos tried to say but was soon frozen in place. Rin then smiles with his bloodlust becoming unrivaled. "Ha ha ha ha, you thought you were immune to my time skill but I have the best fucking time skill, the Time Reader, and all it took was a bit more strength into it to freeze you in time," Rin said while laughing evilly.

He then walks towards Lilith and frees her from Chronos's hands and caringly brings her to the front of the throne of books. Rin then tried to place her down on it but the throne pushed her back to him heavily. "You dare reject her!" Rin said with his anger once again rising. The throne started to shake in fear as if it had its own emotions. Soon after realizing it angered a being much stronger than any of the gods it quickly started to twist left and right trying to show that it was an accident. Rin's anger soon dissipated as he looked at the throne trying to show it was an accident with amusement. "I will forgive you since I have a bone to pick with someone else right now," Rin said while giving a death stare to the frozen time god in the center of the throne room. The throne realized it was forgiven and quickly put down its barriers. Rin then once again places Lilith on the throne this time with no resistance. Rin could have unfrozen her easily but he did not want her to see him kill her father in front of her.

After looking at Lilith with a loving gaze his face soon changes back to hatred as he walks back to Chronos. When he reached in front of Chronos and said "I would have let you go but you had the audacity to insult my lover, even if you are her father, no one can get away with such a crime." Rin then clenched his fist and heavily upper cut the old man into the air, then quickly jumped and kicked the old man's body into the ground while hearing thousands of crunching noises signifying that most of the bones in the old man's body have been broken. He then mentally called out 'store'. He then searched for weapons that can cause suffering and pain. He then sorted the results for the weapon that can give the highest suffering and pain without killing the enemy. A screen with a single item popped up in front of him.

>¤<

Store | Coins: 

Weapons

Gods Bane: A weapon made to bring only the most and utmost pain to whoever the user has absolute hatred for

The pain multiplies by the anger the user has to their enemy, and will never kill them

- When equipped the user gets the temporary stat Rage

1 Rage point = 100* more pain inflicted

Cost: 1,000,000,000 Coins

>¤<

Rin looks at the weapon listed as it was the greatest weapon he could ask for such a moment. 'Buy the Gods Bane' Rin mentally told his system.

>¤<

Gods Bane Successfully Purchased

Sent To Inventory

>¤<

Rin soon thought of bringing out the Gods Bane out of his inventory and soon a crimson red, needlelike dagger, with an obsidian black hilt appeared in front of him and stayed floating mid air. Rin himself could feel the wicked aura that came out of this weapon and how it was only made for inflicting the most pain it can onto its enemies. Rin felt that it was perfect for this occasion. When Rin grabbed the hilt of the sword he heard a ring in his head. He then looked at the new notification.

>¤<

Temporary Stat Gained: Anger

Current Anger: 1,000,000,000,000

- All physical attacks are multiplied by 10*

- Enemies weakens by 1% for every 1,000 anger points

>¤<

He then walked to the old man stuck in the ground and picked him up from the floor. Rin then unfroze the old man and looked at him dead in the eyes. As soon as the old man woke up he did not say anything as he saw he was being held by his neck by Rin. Though soon after he got hit by pain on his lower jaw and all over his body. Chronos soon realized that all the bones in his body were broken. "How were you able to freeze even me, a time god, puny mortal?'' Chronos said while gritting his teeth through the pain. "That is something you will never know, and will instead suffer until you would even want to kill yourself from the pain but even then I would not allow you such a luxury," Rin said menacingly. Chronos paled in fright at what he would be suffering soon. He then quickly tried to use his divine power to heal his broken body, but soon realized that it would take at least a century to heal the damage to at least be able to crawl. Little did he know the reason behind this was Rin's new rage stat weakening him by 1,000,000,000%. Though he did not have that much time to think about it as Rin spoke once again.

"Well I guess I should now start your pain and suffering," Rin said as he maliciously brought up Gods Bane. Chronos seemed to feel the aura of pain and suffering in the blade and was trying everything he could to get away from such a vile weapon. "Where was such an evil weapon created!?!?!" Chronos yelled at his capturer and tried everything to just get even one centimeter away from such a weapon. Rin just smiled with an evil glint glowing brightly in his golden eyes. Then he grabbed Chronos's right hand and singled out his index finger and lightly pricked his finger. All that was heard coming from the old man's mouth was screeches of pain as if he was being killed over and over again.

Warning, next chapter will have some disturbing things as it will be about torturing the old man for a good hour or so. Anyways thank you all for reading this.

129