Chapter 7: Together At Last
6.8k 6 114
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lilith soon started to move once again and quickly looked around. She then froze when she saw Rin standing there in front of him. Rin saw her freeze and smiled at her. "What, is there something on my face Lilith?" Rin said while rubbing his hand over his face to get anything off of his face. Lilith just sat there still frozen. Soon tears started to fall down from her cheeks and she looked as if she had been holding such tears back for a long time. "You're safe," she said as she came over and hugged Rin so tightly that if he didn't have his high stats his ribs would have broken. Rin just chuckled at her words "Why would I not be safe?"

"The other gods said that they were going to go and kill you since you could be potentially dangerous, and my father forced me over here to watch you get killed," she said while hugging him even tighter "I was so scared I would lose you and thought that if you had died then there would be no reason for me to live either." 

Rin realized what she must have felt since he had faced a similar situation in one of his past lives. "It's okay, I am here right now and no one can get in the way of us getting together ever again,'' Rin said reassuringly to her. She finally raised her head from his chest and looked at him with questioning eyes. Rin smiled in return. 'That smile always seems to warm my heart from top to bottom' Lilith thought. "So we can finally become lovers?" Lilith said with so much hope that she practically shined. "Yes, my little love god," Rin said with a warm smile. Though Lilith quickly pouted at his words which quickly confused him. "I am not just a little love god, I am Your love god," she said. Rin's smile just kept growing. "Yes, you are mine and I am never going to let you go," He said like a predator catching its prey. This had made Lilith's blush and her thighs rub against each other as her lower lips were getting wet. 'Alpha' is all Lilith could think of at the moment.

Realizing her blush Rin grabbed her chin and pulled her lips closer to his, soon going touching each other. Lilith had wide eyes when such a thing was happening. 'It's my first kiss, what do I do!!!' Lilith was screaming in her mind. Though soon she realized that Rin was leading her throughout the whole kiss. She was enjoying such a comforting, and loving feeling coming from the kiss but this soon changed as she felt Rin start to probe her lips with his tongue. She again started to worry about what to do but this time she decided to just let Rin take the lead.

When Rin's tongue tried to push through Lilith's lips he met no resistance. Though the second his tongue touched her tounge Lilith felt as if she was zapped all over the body and was starting to shake as her lower lips were letting loose as much pheromones it possibly could. Rin then realized that she had just cummed due to one touch of his tongue. Lilith fell down on the throne while breathing heavily, her face blushing, and her thighs rubbing against each other. He then goes up from the throne thinking of what he could do so that kissing his women doesn't make his women cum every time. While this was happening Lilith seemed to regain some energy and started to get up and had the look of a predator in her eyes as she started to walk towards Rin with her hips swaying left and right. "I fixed it!!" Rin yelled as he turned around only to be pushed to the ground by a very, very, VERY, horny Lilith. Rin realized what was going to happen and just grinned before buying a king sized bed and placing it in the middle of the room and picked up Lilith and placed her on it. "Guess it's time I make you my woman fully," Rin said domineeringly, which made Lilith shudder with pleasure.

This was an extra chapter since I know you guys don't like cliffhangers but getting blue balled instead. :) Anyways thanks for reading my chapter.

114