Chapter 30: Confession
2.2k 6 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A day had passed since Rin came back to camp and both Thalia and Annabeth were looking at each other with determined faces. They then nodded to each other as they walked towards the cabin Rin was staying at.

They had chosen to finally confess their feelings to Rin. This was mainly due to how they realized the girls around Rin could steal them before they could confess. Though they did not care if he had got more girls, they were afraid that the first girl he chose to be with would not want to share and they could do nothing but watch them grow happy.

After walking for a few minutes they have finally reached Cabin 11 (Hermes). Thalia then walked up and knocked on the door. Soon a brown haired boy opened the door and saw both of them. He quickly saw their determined faces and also saw how they were nervous. “Hmmm, are you both about to confess your feelings?” he asked them. They then flinched heavily as he had guessed their intentions. “I guessed it huh,” he said smugly. They could only nod in embarrassment. “Don’t worry it’s just that I am the son of a detective so it is kind of given,” he said to them. They then understood how he was able to see through them so easily. “So who is it?” He said looking at them expectantly. “Rin,” They both whispered quietly. “Of course,” He said, nodding his head understandingly. “Do you want my help making sure everyone doesn’t get in your way,” He said considerately. They both nodded really quickly accepting his help. “Ok just wait for a few seconds,” He said before going back inside. All the noise in the cabin soon died down and not a single noise was heard.

Rin on the other hand was still in bed and was surprised that the cabin was actually capable of being quiet. Though soon after he heard some knocking on his door. He got up from his bed and walked towards the door. He opened the door and saw a fidgeting Thalia and Annabeth. “Hey, what do you girls need?” Rin asked. “Can we talk inside?” Thalia asked. Rin nodded seeing the group of people standing around them. 

After walking inside the room they all sat down on the bed. Though Rin could sense the people outside the door trying to eavesdrop on them. He then electrified the door making a bunch of people scream from the other side of it. Thalia looked at him confused but he just shook his head telling her not to ask.

Thalia and Annabeth both looked at each other and nodded at each other. They then faced him with serious faces. “We love you,” they both said at the same time. Rin looked at them slightly surprised. He knew their feelings because of the system but did not expect them to confess so early and was conflicted as they were still very young. Though he was about to tell them to wait until they were older, he saw their determination and love in their eyes. ‘I will just be stepping on their determination if I reject them’ Rin thought to himself.

Rin sighs as he finally finishes deciding what to do. “I love both of you too but there is something I must tell and show you before we become lovers,” Rin said to them. They both nodded with huge smiles because he told them he loves them too.

Rin then opens a portal to Ohane. Thalia and Annabeth looked at him with some confusion. “Follow me,” He said before walking through the portal. Because of the trust they had in him, they followed him without hesitation.

They then appeared in front of a mansion. Rin was standing right in front of the door. He then pulled out a key and unlocked the door. He opened the door and signaled for the two to come as well. “I’m home,” Rin said loudly. Both girls looked at him in confusion but not for long.

“Welcome home Darling,” Lilith said from the living room. She soon started to walk over and gave him a huge hug. “Where is Hestia?” Rin asked. “She is in some meeting for gods,” she explained. “I see,” Rin said while nodding his head. Only then did Lilith realize the two girls behind Rin. “Who are these two cuties?” Lilith said while smiling. “I am Thalia,” Thalia introduced herself. “And I am Annabeth,” Annabeth introduced herself. “Well it is nice to meet you Thalia and Annabeth,” Lilith said caringly. They were both surprised at how kind she was. Though they soon were quiet as a portal opened up in the living room and Hestia walked out of it. “Those gods, always trying to get rid of people or things they think are dangerous, though if they dared hurt my Rin, I will beat all of their asses to Tartarus himself,” Hestia said to herself.

Rin hearing her words smiled warmly. “Hello Hestia, how was your day?” Rin said to her. Hestia then saw Rin standing there but did not see the two girls behind him. She practically jumped into his arms and started to cuddle with him. “I needed some love today, thank you honey,” Hestia said as she melted into his arms. “Hestia I want some love too,” Lilith said while pouting. She then grabbed one of his arms and wrapped it around her and melted in his embrace as well. 

Thalia and Annabeth were just looking at the three of them in surprise. Rin then saw them all confused and started to answer their questions. “Annabeth, Thalia, these two are my lovers, Lilith, and Hestia,” Rin said to them. They were then again blown away but soon recovered. Rin seeing them recover so quickly decided to drop a bigger bomb on them. “I am not from this world, while this world you are in is my personal world where I can control as I see fit,” Rin said, smiling evilly. This just led to them almost fainting with each crazy word spoken. Rin was then pinched from both sides. “Don’t play with them, I can see they love you dearly,” Lilith said to him. 

Rin then nodded and explained to both of them how he is from another world, how he created this whole world for those who seek refuge from their own world, to protect those he loved, and how he is planning to have more than one wife. Surprisingly they both accepted it pretty well.

“Though there is one condition if you were to become my lovers’,” Rin said. They both looked at him ready to accept anything. “I will not be doing things like, french kissing, fondling, and especially sex until you both become 16 years old,” Rin told them. Thalia was happy as she would only have to wait 3 years, while Annabeth was cursing her age as she would have to wait a whole 8 years. Though in the end they both nodded.

Lilith and Hestia smiled and hugged both girls. “Welcome to the Fang family sisters,” they both said to them. Both of the girls blushed at the implication behind those words. Rin just smiled and shook his head as he guessed what they were likely thinking. “Anyways, I have given you both permission to enter Ohane, you just have to think of a portal to here and you will be transported here and it is the opposite if you want to leave,” Rin explained. They both nodded happily since they would be able to talk to Lilith and Hestia later on.

Rin then kissed Lilith and Hestia as thanks for being considerate of him getting more lovers. Though Thalia and Annabeth soon coughed while puckering their lips and having their eyes closed. Rin could only wonder how they can be so cute. He then decided to answer their request. He kissed Thalia on the cheek while kissing Annabeth on the forehead. They both pouted as they both wanted a kiss on the lips. “Remember our deal, not until you are older,” Rin said to them.

56