Chapter 33: Gift For Annabeth
2.1k 8 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The rest of summer break had passed and nothing important or special had happened. Though Rin was able to enjoy it to the fullest with all of his lovers, even though he had to be invisible with Lilith and Hestia so they would not be caught in the camp with him.

Most of the campers were leaving and going to school, or their home. Rin was leaving once again to  travel the world once again. Though the one difference was that Thalia and Annabeth have chosen to go with him. Though Chiron told Rin to teach them both while they were traveling or he would give them extra training when they come back.

When Rin was about to leave he felt hundreds of eyes staring at him. He looked back only to see the many female campers looking at him with tears in their eyes. “Bye darling, come back soon so I can give you some children,” one girl said. This just led to a chain reaction as all the other girls started to propose things as well. Rin, seeing how badly this could go, quickly turned around and left as quickly as he could.

After making sure no one was around, they opened a portal to Ohane and stepped inside. They then saw Lilith and Hestia standing in front of them with a smile on their faces. They were glad they could spend another 9 months without having to hide themselves with Rin.

Throughout the first whole month, they would just go around to different tourist attractions around the world enjoying the peace and the view. Though when it came around the second month, they all decided to stay in Ohane as the views were 100 times more beautiful than those of the world.

Rin has been giving Annabeth small gifts from time to time. Some being books about technology of other worlds, magic from other worlds, and even books from this world that were impossible to get before. For example the Sibylline Books of Rome. Though she read the great prophecy from there and was worried about Thalia’s future, Rin quickly calmed her down and told her about him changing her fate.

One day Rin remembered about a certain game that future Annabeth wanted to play so much and it was the game, Architect. Though she did not get to play on it as it was in the Lotus casino and she was on a quest. Rin then decided to buy it from the system and surprise her with it.

Annabeth was in the living room just enjoying the books that Rin had given her. Rin soon walked in the room. “Annabeth, I got a gift for you,” Rin said to her. When Annabeth heard the word gift she instantly looked at him with expectant eyes. Rin laughs at how quick her attention switched. He then pulls out the game as it is a full body VR experience. Though he did modify it slightly so she would not stay for days in the game.

While Rin explains the game, Annabeth could not keep her eyes off of it. Rin could only smile at her reaction. “Well what are you waiting for, go ahead and play,” Rin said. She then started to rush towards it but froze midway. She then turned around and hugged Rin tightly. “Thank you, thank you, thank you,” she said before going into the game. Rin just smiled but it soon froze as she heard a cough behind him. He then slowly turned around only to see three people looking at him with smiles on their faces.

“Uhm, hello there girls, what do you need?” Rin said slowly. “It is unfair for you to give her gifts and not give us any!” Thalia said. Rin then realized why they were mad at him. “You girls, I was going to take each of you on dates and give you your gifts then,” Rin explained. When they heard his words, smiles that were filled with happiness and love appeared on their faces.

57