Chapter 37: Picnic With Hestia
1.9k 7 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After taking care of Lilith for a whole week due to her legs still hurting after a certain event, Rin had thought it was about time he took Hestia on the promised date. He knew that Hestia loved going to picnics and thought of going to one of the most beautiful parks in the world for their date. After personally visiting each park in the world, he chose to go to Waterton Lakes National Park. He then spent the rest of the day planning what they could do.

Hestia was walking into the dining room to prepare the table for lunch but then she saw Rin on the table with a serious face while he seemed to be looking at what looked like a lake. Though she did not care as she was captivated by the serious look on Rin’s face. Though that soon ended as Rin looked up at Hestia with a playful smile on his face. “Is there something on my face?” Rin asked. This just led to Hestia blushing for being caught. “No, I was just staring off at space,” Hestia tried to lie but anyone can tell she is lying as she does not keep eye contact, starts to fidget, and her hand goes to her hand every time she is lying. Rin could only smile caringly at how cute she was being. “Sureeee,” Rin said slowly with a sly smile. This only led Hestia to fidget even more. “I..I….I will go cook some food,” Hestia said while running away as quickly as she could. Rin could only smile at her cute exit.

The next day Rin was waiting for Hestia in the living room. Hestia soon came in after a few minutes. She saw Rin looking at her with a serious expression. “What happened?” she asked worriedly. “Oh nothing, it is just that I want to ask you if you wanted to go on that date I promised,” Rin said, clearing her worries. When Hestia heard that, she ran into the embrace of Rin and smiled. “Of course,” she said as if it were the only correct answer. 

Rin and Hestia quickly prepared everything they needed for the picnic. They also made sure to tell the other that they were going to leave soon. Though this just led to Thalia giving a stare. Rin knew why she was staring at him and smiled as he had already planned their date. Thalia on the other hand turned her head as she saw she was caught staring.

Rin then opened a portal to Waterton Lakes National Park. They then said bye to everyone and walked through the portal. Hestia, expecting to see luscious green grass, a lake teeming with life, and a sun shining down on them. Though instead there was snow in some places, the lake was frozen over, and finally the sun was covered by the many many clouds. Hestia looked down as she was very expectant. Rin could only laugh at how Hestia was looking like a sad dog. [Alice, buy me the strongest weather control spell,] Rin asked Alice. [Done,] Alice replied not long after. Rin then pulled up the screen of the spell she just bought.

>¤<

Store | Coins:

Spells

Elemental Cloudburst: A spell that gives complete control of the weather to the user, though the stronger the storm, the higher the cost of MP

Complete control of weather

Cost: 1,500,000,000,000,000 Coins

>¤<

Rin smiled and then looked at the sky. “Elementalis Clousht Manipul - Clear,” Rin said the incantation out loud. Soon the sky started to clear up and the sun was shining brightly, the snow soon melted showing beautiful grass that started to grow flowers as well, and finally the lake had melted and showed all the aquatic creatures swimming happily and just enjoying the now unfrozen water. Though that seemed the most magical was how the lake was completely cleaned up and was as clear as glass. This magical sight had left Hestia shocked. “You like it?” Rin asked. Hestia then woke up from her shocked state, she then realized that Rin was the one who was able to do such a magical thing and that he did it for her. She hugged him tightly and kissed him on the lips. “Yes, I love it, thank you very much,” she said.

They then chose a perfect spot where they had a great view of the crystal lake. They set down a white blanket and set the picnic basket down. They also made sure to anchor the edges of the blanket so it does not fly off. They then started to eat some sandwiches and spaghetti. Rin would feed Hestia from time to time and she would just blush at how she was being treated like a princess. 

Hestia then started to feel tired and was going to bring some pillows and lay down on the blanket but Rin beat her to it. He grabbed her head and laid it down on his lap. This just made Hestia blush as she was getting a lap pillow. Though soon after she started to fall asleep in his lap and Rin could only smile as he looked at Hestia cutely snoring.

They were soon interrupted by a howl coming from the nearby forest. Hestia soon jolted up and looked around. Rin was holding back a laugh since Hestia had some saliva on her cheek. Hestia seeing Rin’s face was wondering what he was laughing at. She then touched her cheek and realized there was drool all over it. She blushed and wiped it off as fast as she could. Rin could no longer hold back his laugh and let out a good hearty laugh. Hestia on the other hand just looked at him with a glare though it only helped to make her look even cuter.

They both then heard the howl again. Hestia this time summoned a red flame in her hands. Rin then got up and walked next to Hestia. “It is ok, I will deal with it myself.” Rin told her. Hestia then nodded and extinguished the flame in her hands. Soon after a whole pack of wolves came up to them. Though the second they got in front of Rin, they all bowed down to him except for one. It was still affected in the end as it could be seen trembling. Hestia feeling the divinity in the single wolf realized who it could be. “Lupa, is that you?” she asked. The wolf then looked at hestia with wide eyes. “So the disturbance was you Hestia,” the standing wolf said without moving her mouth. “Well more like he was the disturbance,” Hestia said pointedly looking at Rin. Rin on the other hand was looking at the skies as if they were the most interesting thing in the world. “So the wolf god is the one behind it,” Lupa said. Hestia nodded but then looked at her with confusion. “Wolf god?” Hestia asked. “Yes, he has the aura and strength of a wolf god and is stronger than me,” She said as she slowly walked towards Rin and bowed down. Rin though was not surprised as he knew he would be revered as the ultimate wolf god due to his race.

Hestia on the other hand was just looking in awe as Lupa who was known to be the most prideful bowed down to someone. “Rise,” Rin just said as all the wolves stopped lowering their heads. “You can leave now, I will be spending time with my mate,” He told all of them. They all soon started to walk away. Though Hestia was blushing at his words. Lupa on the other hand started to slowly walk away before giving Hestia an envious look.

Nothing happened after that. Rin then made sure to change the place to how it was beforehand. They then open a portal to Ohane and walk inside the mansion. They both then go into Rin’s room. Though nothing steamy happened as Hestia was still not ready. All they did was cuddle and stay in each other's arms. They then soon fall asleep in each other's arms.

The incantations, name of spells, and other magical things will be made by a system of magic a good friend of mine has allowed me to borrow. His name is Mediocre and this is his Instagram.

46