Chapter 40: Saving Luke
1.5k 2 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When they got a good distance away from the camp, Rin decided to teleport them to the foot of Mount Everest. He then tells Annabeth and Thalia about his plan to teleport themselves. They both nodded as they wanted to save their friends as quickly as possible. Rin then holds their hands and they soon disappear.

They then appear at the bottom of a mountain. “Here we are,” Rin said. Though they then saw some harpies, cyclops and a creature that was made up of only tentacles. Rin instantly uses his instant kill skill and destroys it before it could do anything. He then whispers “No hentai.”

He then looks at the girls who were both raring to fight. Thalia had long ago brandished Tempest while Annabeth was ready to try many tactics and tricks she learned from all the books Rin gave her. Rin decided to let them fight and go on ahead. Though not before he called Lilith over to make sure she can keep an eye on them for him and to alert him if something goes wrong. Lilith on the other hand was pouting because she still could not show herself fully due to the gods as they would chase her down and most likely steal her power before killing her. Though Rin could also feel that Alice was using his senses to do something but let it go as he was busy trying to save Luke

 

- On top of Mount Everest

 

Luke was in chains with deep cuts all over his body, some parts of his body looked burned and others looked as if they were missing chunks.

In front of Luke was a cyclops with scars all over his body and his one big eye was the color of ink. He was looking at Luke on the ground with a smile. “I love torturing you demigods, this reminds me of of the times I would torture female demigods but unfortunately anytime I tried to rape them a black and white barrier would appear and stop me from laying a finger on them,” the cyclops said to Luke. Luke would just roll his eyes.

“You can torture me all you want but I won’t care because I already saved the one dear to me,” Luke said with his devilish smile. Though instead of angering the cyclops it only made him smile, showing off his dark brown teeth. “That is right, you still don’t know what is going to happen to you,” said as he smiled at Luke. This led to Luke wondering what they were ong to do but was not worried as nothing they could do could bring his loved ones to harm. Though the next words that came from the cyclops mouth made Luke pale instantly.

“You see there is a creature known as corrupters though they are very weak but on a full moon they have the ability to corrupt someone’s mind and turn them into our allies,” the cyclops explained slowly. “No,” Luke could only say as he realized what their plan was. “Oh yes, you will be killing your own lover with your OWN two hands,” the cyclops said, smiling at the despair leaking into Luke’s eyes. He even got close enough to be able to reach him with his chained hands.

When Luke heard the cyclops' words, his eyes steeled with resolve. He looked at a golden ring on his left hand with some blue runes on it. He still remembers the day when Rin gave it to him to congratulate him and Charlotte for becoming a couple. “This ring can store any weapon or item as long as you want it to, you can then bring it out whenever you want to and it can never be used by anyone else but you,” Rin told Luke that day. Luke could only chuckle as he was pretty sure Rin never thought for Luke to use it the way he was about to.

Luke brings out a golden dagger from his ring. The cyclops is instantly surprised and quickly backs up. Luke smiled as it was going according to his plan. He then grabs the dagger with both hands and aims the blade to his heart. ‘Damn, I really wanted to have a happy life with Charlotte, maybe have a kid here and there, but I am happy that I at least got to spend some time with her’ Luke thought to himself before stabbing himself straight through the heart. Luke then fell to his knees but with a smile on his face and one of his hands pointing the middle finger at him.

“Damn it, coward!” the cyclops yelled as Luke chose suicide rather than going headfirst. “I need to quickly heal him or he will actually die,” the cyclops said as he pulled out a red bottle from his pocket but he was not able to give it to Luke. The reason being is he saw a pair of dark golden eyes staring at him from his peripheral vision. Though they soon disappeared and all he saw was a fist before he was sent flying.

38