Chapter 46: Luke’s Wedding
1.5k 8 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

These past days Rin has been planning the wedding of his two close friends. Though surprisingly they wanted it to be in a month rather than a half a year. Their reason being that since they were demigods, their future was not promised and they could die anytime. Though Rin just chuckled at them as anyone who dared to try would be killed by him without any mercy.

Luke and Charlotte had wanted an outside wedding so Rin had set up tents and tables in the middle of a forest in Ohane with luscious purple trees with mushrooms all over the trees giving off a glue glow.

(these are what the trees look like)

Árbol magico | Paisajes anime, Paisaje de fantasía, Pintura de luna

There were silver and yellow flowers and feather decorations. The silver for Charlotte while the yellow feathers were for Luke. The color scheme followed this pattern. Luke and Charlotte both loved the set up and the location.

Luke and Charlotte had also asked how he was going to be able to bring people there without letting people know but he would just say it was a surprise.

They then spent the next week giving out invitations to all of their close friends. Everyone invited accepted going without any hesitation. They were then told to go into the forest and nothing else. Though many people were confused, they trusted Luke and Charlotte and did not question them.

When the day came, everyone was in the middle of the forest and Rin was handing out some blindfolds. “Put this on and take them off when I tell you and you will all be surprised” Rin said. Everyone then put on the blindfold. Rin just smiled and clapped his hands.

The surroundings changed and turned into the magical forest in Ohane. Rin then smiled at the beauty of Ohane. “Okay take off the blindfolds,” Rin said to everyone. Soon gasps were heard as everyone was astonished by the beauty of the magical forest.

No one spoke for minutes as they took in the fresh air and the beautiful forest. The Satyrs were going crazy as they never believed that they would find such a beatiful place and how there was no trace of pollution what so ever. Rin then led everyone to the tables and tents where the wedding was being held.

Many of the guys were patting Luke on the back for finding such a great place. The girls were practically forcing Charlotte to say who brought them there so they can have their weddings there. Charlotte had given in and sold out Rin. Rin was then under chase once again.

Many people had brought small gifts. Luke and Charlotte had quickly left. Everyone then sat down and wedding music was being played in the background. Luke was waiting at the end of the isle in a black suit with a yellow tie. Charlotte was walking down the isle in a silver gown with white gems lining on the edges..

When she reached the end of the isle Chiron had walked up and stood to the side of the podium. Luke looked at him confused. Chiron just shook his head and pointed to the podium. A man with brown hair and brown eyes in a brown suit walked up to the podium. Luke and many people could feel some sort of connection with this man.

“Exchange your vows,” the man said. Rin quickly walked up and gave Luke and Charlotte the papers they handed him before the wedding. They thanked him before looking at each other.

“I was a hooligan before meeting Charlotte, but thanks to fate, I got to meet her,” Luke said with a warm smile. “She was always there trying to get me out of trouble, and would always try and change me for the better,” Luke said jokingly. “I was so happy when she yes and was glad I would be able to spend the rest of my life with such a wonderful woman,” Luke said. Charlotte could only blush at his words.

“I had always been strict and never had fun,” Charlotte said. “But one man would not care and would always try to make me laugh and enjoy life,” she said while looking at Luke. “Luke, you brought so much joy and fun into my life, and when you were about to die I was so scared I would lose you forever,” Charlotte said caringly. “Now I will spend the rest of my life with you making sure you do not cause to much trouble,” Charlotte said jokingly.

Everyone laughed at the small joke while Luke blushed in embarrassment as he knew what she said it was probably true.

“Best man can you bring me the rings?” the man asked. Rin then walked to Luke and Charlotte, giving them their respective rings. Luke then proceeded to put a silver ring with a white crystal on it on Charlotte’s ring finger. Charlotte had put a golden ring with a yellow crystal on it on Luke’s ring finger.

“I, Hermes, now pronounce you husband and wife,” Hermes said. Everyone then realized who it was and could only open their mouths in surprise. Luke just smiled at Hermes before bringing Charlotte close and kissing her.

Everyone then partied until they were full of food or very tired. Though at the end of the party Luke pulled Rin to the side and thanked him once again as he would not have been able to have such a great life if it were not for him. Rin just smiled and said “That is what friends do.”

42