Chapter 53: Prophecy Of The Stolen
1.4k 6 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back to the camp, Percy was under question from his teammates on how he healed himself and learned to fight so well. He would just tell him that he was told by Rin to go into the water and everything then changed. Everyone then looked at Rin.

Rin then told them how he was able to see that Percy had an affinity for water and told him to get in the water. Rin then tells Percy to get in the lake once again. Percy walks into the lake and soon feels energized once again. Though this time there was a green glow above him.

Everyone who saw it realized what it meant soon enough and all gasped. Chiron walked up to Percy with a sad look. He then lightly bows his head. Everyone soon followed his example and all knelt in front of him, though Rin did not and instead just sat on the ground. Percy on the other hand was confused as he did not know what he did to warrant such actions and a sad look from Chiron and the campers. He then realized everyone was looking above him. He saw a glowing green trident slowly fading away.

Chiron then spoke up, finally getting rid of Percy’s confusion. “"Poseidon, Earthshaker, Stormbringer, Father of Horses. Hail, Perseus Jackson, Son of the Sea God."

Percy was left there just dumbfounded. He could not believe what he just heard. He was the son of one of the big three. Though he was still slightly worried as he remembered the sad look on Chiron’s face. 

Rin then walked up to Percy and tapped him on his shoulder. Percy looked to see Rin pointing to the side. Rin then told him about the oath the big three made and what this could mean for him. Percy was just dumbfounded by the problems being alive could cause. Chiron, seeing Rin done explaining, told everyone to go back to sleep. Percy was then escorted by Rin to his new cabin.

Zeus was in his throne room completely enraged as his Master Bolt was stolen. Though he was soon pushed further when he saw his brother, Poseidon, claim his son when they swore an oath to not have children. Blinded by rage, Zeus did something that was not a great Idea.

A/N: Zeus is one of the biggest fucking hypocrites I know. He had Thalia and broke the Oath but did nothing against Thalia, but when Percy was born, Poseidon broke their most sacred Oath and his son must perish if he does not recover my weapon for me. Hades is the only one who did not break the Oath as he had Nico and Bianca before the Oath was made and Zeus kills the first woman who actually made him decide to settle just to kill his children. Like come on just fuck off. 

Zeus said that Perseus Jackson was the one who had stolen his Master Bolt. Poseidon quickly refuted such claims as Percy had not been anywhere near the Empire state building when the bolt was stolen. Zeus then said that he would not claim him at the same time of the Robbery and that Poseidon could have used him to steal the bolt since his demigod powers had not manifested and no god would notice him.

Poseidon then asked why he would need his Master Bolt. Zeus then brought up how Poseidon had tried to Overthrow Zeus before and with the power of his Master Bolt, he could easily overthrow him. Though Poseidon then brought up how it would be stupid to steal it since he would be one of the prime suspects. Though Zeus was not Listening and quickly put out a bounty for the head of Perseus Jackson.

The next day Percy was walking through the camp but was soon called by Chiron to the Oracle’s Cabin. He did not know where such a place was and asked a few of the campers for directions.

Percy soon walks up to the front door of the Cabin. Though before he could knock on the door, a voice called for him. “You can come inside Percy,” the voice said. Percy just opened the door with surprise. He then sees the Oracle Dala with Chiron standing next to her.

“Percy, I have called you here to talk to you about something important that has happened,” Chiron explained. “You have been accused by the King of Gods, Zeus, for stealing his Master Bolt,” Chiron further explained. Percy was just dumbfounded at such an accusation, from the King of Gods himself even. “Though you are lucky as Dala has been given a prophecy for you to journey and retrieve his Master Bolt and return it, Zeus will likely spare you then,” Chiron explained.

Percy was thinking at how unfair this was as he was unfairly accused and he had to go on a quest to retrieve what he was accused of stealing. Though he could not do anything as he did not want to die. Dala, seeing he had accepted his fate, smiled and brought out a paper from behind her back.

She then passed it to Percy. Percy looked at the paper and read it.

You shall go west, and face the god who has turned,

You shall find what was stolen, and see it safely returned,

You shall be betrayed by one who calls you a friend,

And you shall fail to save what matters most, in the end.

Percy then realized that this was the Prophecy. Though he was already confused from the very first verse. Percy quickly asked if he would have to do the quest by himself but Dala told him he was lucky as this quest did not have a limit to how many could go though he would be limited to at most 7 people. Percy then walked out thinking of who he would want to go with him.

Percy then thought of a few people and quickly rushed towards their cabins. Soon he was standing in front of the Hermes Cabin. He knocked on the door and asked who answered if Luke and Rin were inside and they said yes. The person who opened the door quickly goes and gets the two.

When they walk outside, they see the panic and anxiousness in Percy’s eyes. They listen to him intently and realize the amount of trouble he is in and what he has to do. Rin instantly agreed to join him on the quest, Luke quickly followed suit and said yes. Rin then sent a message to Thalia and Annabeth through telepathy and they agreed. Luke knew that Charlotte would go as she would not let him go alone as he would likely get killed without her.

Percy was happy that they agreed and then went to ask his best friend, Grover, if he would also like to come along. Grover instantly agreed and they all went to Chiron to tell him who was a part of the quest.

Chiron then smiled seeing all of the close friends helping each other. He also had a party for them. The whole camp was cheering for them as they were told what the quest was about. They all then rested as that would be their last night there for a few weeks. 

When the sun rose, Rin was already waiting for everyone at the entrance with a Black and Gold Lamborghini. They were all surprised to see the car but Rin just said that he has a good amount of money. The group then says bye to the other campers before getting into the car.

 

I am just here saying thank you for all of the support you have all given me and I will do my best to post more frequently.

34