Chapter 57: Waterpark Trap
1.1k 2 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A black Lamborghini soon drives up to a sign with the words “Welcome T- Water-an-”. Everyone got off and walked through the entrance gate.

Everyone chose to split up and search different places of the water park. Thalia and Annabeth went to the north. Luke and Charlotte went to the east, and Percy and Grover went west. Rin decided to just walk towards the attraction which had the shield.

It took Rin about 5 minutes to get to the love ride but he decided to wait a few minutes before calling everyone back so they could enjoy the place a bit more.

Luke and Charlotte were able to find a couples photo booth that surprisingly still worked. They then enjoyed taking pictures with each other.

Grover and Percy found some water guns and had a whole war but Percy mostly cheated as he could not get wet and the water just rolled off of him.

Thalia and Annabeth had found a small souvenir shop and were hoarding a bunch of cute dolphin, penguin, and whale plushies. They also found some cold beverages in the freezers that were surprisingly still good.

Though no one knew Rin had made everything happen. He had put the water guns near Percy and Grover. He turned on the electricity for the photo booth to work. He had put fresh drinks and clean plushies inside of the souvenir shop.

After a few more minutes everyone returned to Rin’s spot only to see him looking at a shield inside of an empty pool of water.

Rin sees the group walking towards him and looks at Luke. “Luke, use your shoes and fly over to the shield,” Rin told him. “Though remember to stay vigilant once you grab it,” Rin reminded him.

Luke activated his shoes and slowly flew towards the shield with his own shield up, and ready to shield any form of attack. He then slowly grabs the shield and notices a metal string attached to it and freezes. “Everyone get back, this is a trap!” Luke warned.

Everyone except Charlotte listened. She was worried about Luke’s safety as this trap should be very dangerous as it was meant for Ares, a god. Rin walked up and looked at Luke with a serious face.

“Luke, you're going to have to grab the shield and get out as fast as you can,” Rin said. Luke trusted Rin and got ready to fly away. “Why does he have to trigger the trap!?” Charlotte yelled at Rin. “Because, putting down that shield will still activate the trap, and if you see there is an H in Greek over there if you did not notice,” Rin calmly replied. Charlotte then started to think about every possibility about what it could mean and quickly realized. “Yes, this was a trap by Hepheastus to trap Ares and Aphrodite and humiliate them,” Rin explained. Charlotte calmed down a bit after realizing what this trap would be.

Luke just looked her in the eyes and smiled. He then pulled the shield and flew straight up. The cupid statues pulled back their bows before shooting arrows with nets attached to them. Luke flying at breakneck speed was barely grazed by the arrows before flying past them. Then a golden camera with a small screen behind it appeared, aimed at where the net was.

Then the screen had the words “Airing to Olympus in 10…9…8…” with the number slowly going down. Rin quickly told everyone to leave before they got caught in the camera’s line of sight. Though once everyone had turned around Rin skillfully threw a picture and stuck it right in front of the camera. When the timer got to 0 everyone in Olympus was subject to a naked Ares trying to please Aphrodite with his 5 inch “Sword”. This left Olympus in uproar as they all laughed at Ares and Aphrodite. Ares had been glowing with Rage, Aphrodite was looking away in shame and anger, and Hephaestus was laughing and smiling at getting such justice for his cheating wife.

The group walk out of the entrance only to see Ares enraged. “Who dared put that photo in front of the camera!?!?!?” Ares yelles, fire blazing from behind his shades. “What photo?” Rin asked with the greatest poker face in the whole universe. Ares could only accept his words as there was no sign of him lying. ‘Did that bastard have something on us the whole time?’ Ares thought to himself.

Ares then gave the group a backpack that had double stuffed oreos, fresh clothes, a bag of Drachmas, and some real life money. Though Rin knew that the bag really was the sheath for the Master Bolt of Zeus. Percy grabs it from Ares with a frown but says nothing. “Also Percy, you might want to know that old death has taken your mother as hostage,” Ares said with a smile. Percy instantly freezes and drops the bag. Ares just smiles at his reaction and then gets on his bike and leaves in a flash of red.

Percy then looked at everyone else with impatience visible in his eyes. Rin quickly walked up to him and gave a small punch on his shoulder. Percy then cries out in pain. “What the hell was that for!?” Percy yelled at Rin. “Are you calm now?” Rin calmly asked instead. Percy then realized what he was doing. “Good, Hades must want your mother cause you could have something that could help him,” Rin said. “But I have nothing important,” Percy said. “You are wrong, you have one thing,” Rin said. “You were said to have stolen this thing,” Rin said.

Percy then realized that they were talking about the Master Bolt. “But I did not steal it and wasn’t Hades the one we thought who stole it?” Percy said. “Maybe it is something else he desires and is luring you using your mother,” Rin said. Percy was then even more worried as he did not want his mother to be hurt. “Stop worrying and get ready and let’s get your mom back,” Rin said while putting his hand out. Percy just nodded and shook his hand.

The group got back into the Lamborghini and drove to their next destination. 

29