Chapter 68: Thanks
1k 12 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

News seemed to travel in seconds as all the girls in the camp rushed over to where Rin was. Though all they could do was freeze when they saw little Lily in his arms. They were able to see how Lily’s eye color came from Rin. Though the biggest tell was her ears and tail.


The girls all started to ask questions at Lightning speed. Though they were all stopped. Lily had raised her small hand in front of her with a pout on her face. “Too loud!” She yelled and a small green aura pushed out her small hand. It was strong enough to … blow everyone’s hair back.


Lily was looking at her hand in awe. “Daddy, you see?!” She asked Rin. “Yes,” Rin said before raising his own hand and summoning a small tornado in his hand. Lily was so fascinated as she saw her hair start pulling her hair gently. She could only giggle as she tried touching it only to tickle her hand.


Rin then made a few more mini tornadoes for Lily to chase around. He then put her down lightly and she quickly started to chase the tornadoes giggling the whole time.


Though he was quickly approached by practically every camper around. Rin just looked at them with confusion. Some knelt, others bowed in front of Rin.


“Why are you all doing this?” Rin asked. Then one man walked up to Rin. “Hello my name is Will, and the reason for this is because we heard of what you did,” Will said. Rin was even more confused. Will, seeing his confusion, decided to clear up the confusion.


“Recently all of the Olympians came down and actually talked to their children and actually showed their love for us, but we were all confused as to why and asked lady Athena what happened,” Will said. “She then told us how you chose to stand up against lord Zeus for your lover, how you won against them due to some magic item, and how you changed the rules and allowed all gods to meet their children and be a part of their life’s,” Will finished explaining.


“Thanks to you I finally got to meet my mom.”


“I was finally able to show my father my skills thanks to you.”


“I got to hug my mom for the first time.”


Thanks and happy moments were shared. This was only possible thanks to Rin changing the rules of gods. Rin just smiled and was happy to hear that everyone could finally get to have a life without their parents not being a part of it.

A/N: Thank you for all your support. Do not worry I will keep the story going. I just wanted to say thank you. Also happy thanksgiving.

30