rags to riches.
215 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arthum is disoriented. He is trying to vomit, but nothing comes out.

"Creature" the rough and, at the same time, clear voice says. "Pay attention."

Arthum orient himself to the sound, he sees a golden eye, surrounded by 10 spears tips, from the back of the eye 12 white wings. He falls on his knees. God.

"I killed you." Gazzi'hir says. 

Arthum feel the tears fill his eyes. This is unfair! He remembers trying to catch one of his running cabbages, and then nothing. 

"I agree with you." he sounds almost caring. Almost. "A compensation will be provided since it was an accident" even without a mouth is like He is breathing, the entire world breathes for Him. "What. Do. You. Want?"

Arthum thinks... a compensation? Like the legend of the reincarnated hero? "I want to live again, on a similar but better human body. I want to be an adventurer, free to discover the world, from forests to great cities. I want a luxurious life." he does not wish for power, with that comes responsibilities and obstacles. He is a farmer, but he understands how the world steers the strong to war.

The totality speaks "So. Be. It"


Again, Arthum opens his eyes. He is on a soft bed. He smiles. Furthermore, he never touched such soft materials. Is like being on clouds.

Reluctantly, he opens his eyes. He is on an entirely wood made room. He sits on the bad. His bed. Arthum smiles, the room, is not that big, but he has an enormous size bed, a wardrobe full of good quality clothes. The room even has Dustlights. The magical light stuff he only saw once. The only thing he has to find is his status.

"Stats"

Arthum Bornagain |Unclassed|LVL 17

str: 13

dex: 10

con: 16

wis: 13

int: 9

Mag: 3

He reads and a frown form on his faces. How can I be level 17 unclassed? Wait... I was that level...this was my status from before! 

Arthum thinks for a bit and forces his will on the [unclassed]

Lots of option apeared.

[fighter]

[warrior]

[sorcerer]

[mage]

[...]

He was farmer before, so the only class anyone knew how to unlock was [fighter]. But now he has options!

But what are my skills? He reads again... I have a surname now.Bornaghain...Bor-na- gain...no wait... born again. Shit, that my surname. Interesting, But let me pull up my skills.

Skills:

Monster tamer- lvl 2- You can control 5*skill lvl*wis/10 monsters. (15/15)

Sword proficiency - lvl 1- you know how to wield a blade.

Fighter - lvl 1 - you know how to fight!

Skill slots(3/12)

12 skills slots??? Monster tamer??? What is all of that? Why I have 2 more skills slots?

But at least 2 of his skill are related to melee, He was inclined to be a mage, but it seems a waste now. What is a [sorcerer]?

[Sorcerer] - Cast magic with the help of artifacts.

I can go on adventures to find artifacts!

His finger trembles over sorcerer... the choice is hard, he knows nothing of magic, but he was a fighter for almost 20 years! Im a Born Again, I want a life of adventure. He selected The magical Sorcerer.

(You have to level up as a [sorcerer]! You gain 1 point in wisdom every 3 levels,1 point in magic every 5 and one more free point every 5 levels!)

he up it is stats again.

 

Arthum Bornagain |Sorcerer|LVL 17

str: 13

dex: 10

con: 16

wis: 18

int: 9

Mag: 6

Free points: 3

I didn't lose my levels of fighter! That's a great advantage! Sorcerers probably never have this much constitution before level 30. I have a lot of points! But what will be my investment of points? Where are my spells?

Spells

Light cantrip

Fire slash

Electric parry.


Yess! I have spells. How do I use? Wait...better not to test here.

Just as he thinks that, the floor trembles, and bark like laughs reach his ears.

 

3