The Consequences of Stealing His Chastity and the Vengeance of an Angel
3.9k 3 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Simon was staring absent-mindedly into thin air. His back was against the stone walls and only the slightest movement of his chest proved he was still alive. In the darkened room his eyes gave off a hollow, empty look. He was still reeling from the aftermath of being assaulted.

Yes, he was a virgin. Was. He felt complicated at having it so forcibly taken from him. On one hand it was a beautiful woman. But he felt so violated at the same time as well. After he was left resting against the wall, two guards had been dispatched to pick him up. They carried him over to his room and left him there. Simon wanted to desperately shower and clean himself off from the filth that still remained on his lower body. But he didn't even know where it was. So he just sat motionlessly trying not to remember what had happened.

This was how Tasha found him. After cleaning herself off from any signs of her masturbation session, she went over to his room to check up on him. The guards had already told her about the state he was in. They didn't know Tasha already knew. Before knocking on his door, she pulled out a hand mirror to make sure her expression looked as somber as possible. Even at the sounds of her boots nearing his room, Simon didn't move.

She knocked and Simon didn't respond. She opened the door anyways. She expected the sight before her. The lights were off and he was just motionlessly sitting on the bed. He didn't even look up when she entered. She sighed a little. This would take a lot of work. Most likely he would develop a phobia for women at this rate. She walked over to him and sat next to him on the bed. She got a response from that. The first movements he made were to flinch away from her. Yeah she could see that he was already going down that route. She sighed and placed her palms behind her back while looking up. She took off her officer cap and let her hair flow over shoulders.

"I'm really sorry about what happened to you, it wouldn't have happened if we were more diligent around you. If you want, you can leave on the next bus out. It'll be a shame to see it happen though. Always sucks to see a good worker go."

At her words, Simon felt a spark of hope. Could he actually leave? That thought quickly disappeared when he realized why he was even here in the first place. Somehow he had forgotten about his mother in the chaos. He now felt ashamed at even thinking of abandoning her.

No, this was but a mere trial he had to pass! He was determined to just soldier it out. He surely wouldn't be able to get used to it and he couldn't just leave either. Instead, that only left him with the option of getting stronger himself so that things like that would never happen again. With a determined look on his face, he explained his plans to Tasha.

"I'll be fine. I would like to request training so things like that don't happen anymore."

Tasha nodded with a sad smile on her face. She moved a little closer to Simon, her hands dangerously close to his own. Surprisingly, he didn't move away. Eventually, she started to give him a slight hug that he didn't resist. At her touch, the emotional dam burst, and quiet tears started pouring from his face.

"You poor thing" she whispered in his ear. She had a slight smile that stretched all the way across her beautiful face. Unfortunately, Simon was too focused on the embrace to see her eyes. Though she was affectionately holding him, the smile didn't reach her eyes. They were cold and calculating as they fixed themselves on Simon's body. Alas she couldn't do anything yet.

She patted his back and let go reluctantly. Simon sniffled and thanked her for coming to check upon him. Before she responded, he asked her where the showers were. She told him and offered to take him there but he denied politely and quickly left the room, eager to cleanse himself.

Tasha was still sitting on his bed and started to chuckle. She took out a phone that was connected to a videoscreen. It was a live-feed of the showers. While holding onto the blanket Simon had been sitting on, she began rolling around on the bed transfixed at the sight of Simon changing. A little bit of drool came out when she saw his penis somehow still erect even after his intense session. While zooming in, she could see his face was slightly flushed. It appeared her hug had given him an erection. She giggled and began unbuttoning her pants. She slightly pulled them down and stuck a hand inside, feeling around her slit. She bit onto the edge of blanket while Simon began washing his hair, oblivious to the nanocamera watching him from the showerhead.

––––––––

The young woman who had assaulted Simon was leaning against a corridor. She was panting. She kept touching the area near her pussy, still in shock at how good the sex had felt. Granted it was just her forcing his thrusts, but it had still made her orgasm so many times. She had a blush on her cheeks when she heard someone approaching.

However, it wasn't just one person. Turning the corner, she saw a group of ten women. It was the Angels of the Rose. They were discussing something and occasionally smacking the walls with their gloved fists. When they saw the woman they all stopped. Their leader, Sheryl, snorted at her.

"Oh it's just you Mercedes. I thought the guy would've been around here."

She looked disappointed and was about to turn away when she suddenly stiffened. She began sniffing the air like a hound. When she looked at Mercedes again, her face was in a full scowl. This was the glare of a woman who had killed nearly a dozen federal agents without even a blink.

"You...Why do I smell a man coming from you?"

Mercedes gulped nervously. It seemed she had been found out. She slowly began walking away, about to make a dash for it.

"Grab her!"

Sheryl shouted with a snarl. The others flocked around Mercedes and instantly pinned her down. She wasn't a pushover but having to fight ten battle-hardened gang members at once was beyond her scope. After getting a sleeper punch at the gut, she gave in and was forced to the ground. While kneeling on the floor, her jumpsuit was ripped apart by Sheryl. Sheryl's eyes widened when she took in another whiff, this time around her crotch.

"HOWWWWWWW"

She began screaming in anguish. She clearly knew what this smell was.

"I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FIRST DAMN IT."

She stomped around like a little kid and slammed her fist against the wall. It was concrete and obviously didn't budge or even crack. She may be strong but she still couldn't punch through walls. She didn't even seem to notice the redness around her knuckles.

This time she huffed with a heavy breath and glared at Mercedes yet again. She again ripped up the underwear and began inspecting it. She made an angry noise at the sight of the thick white cum still dripping from her entrance. Without a warning, she immediately stuck out her tongue and began licking it off. She shuddered from how it was still hot as it went down her throat while she greedily lapped it up. The cum kept flowing out like a faucet and Mercedes was squirming in anger. She didn't care so much for the assault, but at the fact that she was taking the precious, hard-earned cum out of her!

With her face placed on Mercedes' pussy, Sheryl was mumbling about how this was shit compared to getting it from the actual source. After apparently getting her fill, she pulled away and wiped at her lips. The other members had been watching this exchange and were staring at her lips with a little jealousy. It seemed like this would be it but Sheryl hadn't gotten enough satisfaction.

She turned around and then suddenly smashed her boots into Mercedes' stomach. At the sudden hit, Mercedes cried out in pain, spitting a little. But Sheryl wasn't done with just that. She kept slamming her fists and kicked her while her subordinates held onto the woman's arms and legs to prevent retaliation.

After a while, she finally stopped. With a deep breath, she turned away from the beaten woman and left without a word. The others dropped her on the floor and left, leaving behind a battered woman. She was bruised and bloody, her beautiful face red from the pain. They had left her face alone and instead pummeled her in the chest and stomach. She turned over, trying to maintain some decency and put on her torn underwear back on, but she groaned touching her ribs. She could instantly tell they were fractured.

Finally, some guards arrived, carrying a stretcher with them. She was roughly loaded onto it and rushed into the hospital. Huh that's strange, she was thinking. Since when did it look this fancy? Usually the hospital looked no better than a goddamn pigsty. It was clear the guards didn't give a rat's ass about their health and instead just hitched them up with whatever combination of drugs they could find in the storage. But now it was extremely clean and organized, even holding a few hospital beds. Was this related to the man? She felt a needle being stuck in her vein and she passed out.

–––––

A.N. Not gonna bother putting r-18 tags in the chapter title. This whole thing is r-18 anyways

47