It Was All For Him
2.3k 4 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mother?"

Julia's slender hands reached out and grabbed a hold of Simon's cheek, the warmth of her hand shaking him to his core. This...wasn't a dream? He unconsciously brought his hand up and placed it over hers, squeezing the back of her hand tightly. 

"I'm here baby," Julia's other hand was snaking around his back, dragging him close to her. He could smell the gunpowder and smoke from her clothes and he felt himself getting lightheaded and a little dizzy.

He shook his head and pushed his mother away.

"..."

"Who are you?"

'That's right!' he thought, 'She should be in the hospital not in this hellhole!' Seeing her up close, she looked so different than the last time he had seen her. Her skin was a healthy tan rather than the pale complexion he had seen right before moving here. 

Seeing Simon's confusion, Julia laughed darkly, her clear voice getting louder and louder as she continued to laugh. "Who else would I be?"

She reached out to stroke his cheek again but Simon recoiled. Now broken out of the spell he had been under after she had supposedly appeared, he turned towards Zoe and Carmille who were still lying dazed on the floor. He avoided his mother's embrace and left the bed, rushing towards them. The first one he checked was Carmille who had taken a pretty bad hit. She was weaker than Zoe and the impact had knocked the wind out of her.

Kneeling by her side, Simon lifted up the bangs on her head and began checking for head injuries and any other wounds near her vitals. Seeing Simon completely ignoring her, Julia was getting a tiny bit frustrated. 

Tanya noticed this and was stealthily trying to sneak away while Julia's attention was still on Simon. She was inching her way out and was already halfway out the door when a shot rang in the air. 

A bullet whizzed right past Tanya's eyes and the spot right above her outstretched hand. With a yelp, Tanya ducked. Turning fearfully, she shrank even further into the ground seeing the tigress stand up a gun pointed towards the ground still smoking.

She had a snarl on her face. "Where do you think you're going?"

Seeing how much he seemed to care for those women was really rubbing Julia the wrong way. It was one thing to see him mindlessly lose himself in the pleasure for all these weeks between the thighs of these bitches but to see him actually caring for them in front of her?

Tanya saw a dangerous glow appear in Julia's eyes and wisely kept her mouth shut, silently whimpering to herself. 

Simon had heard the gunshot but didn't mind it as Julia hadn't been aiming toward them. He just laid Carmille's dazed body onto his lap, cradling her head. Sensing his touch, Carmille's eyes slowly regained focus and she moved her neck a little to see him better. Coughing, she raised one of her hands to stroke his own. "Go see Zoe. She's not showing it but that hit her pretty hard too."

He nodded and gently picked her up, taking her to the hospital bed ignoring the dangerous look his mother was giving him. Sighing as she laid down, she tilted her head at an angle and watched with half-open eyes as Simon moved towards Zoe.

Just as Carmille had said, Zoe was quite injured. Her leg was slightly bleeding and she was fully conscious, her head resting against a metal grate. He heard his 'mother' say something behind him, but he was more preoccupied with Zoe's wellbeing. With a slight grunt, he also lifted her into his arms and brought her to the bed. 

Sensing his presence, Zoe stirred. "Where..." seeing Carmille lying on the bed, her eyes widened as she looked up at Simon. "Simon! Carmille! Are you two...?"

Simon nodded, hushing her. "You're the one most injured. Worry for yourself, okay?"

Zoe was too dazed to act tough in front of him so she just nodded as she felt herself lying down in the cot next to Carmille. With both of them out of relative harm's way, Simon turned around, looking at the seething woman in front of him. "So."

Julia moved her legs in as seductive of a manner as she could. She rested her chin on her palms and grined at Simon. "Do you like what you see?"

"Well I'd be lying if I said I never had those thoughts..." It felt weird, but he was feeling horny. His mother really was beautiful and those legs! But he shook those thoughts out of his mind! It's wrong to think that way! This was his mother! He shouldn't be encouraging her behavior...

Seeing him struggling, Julia smirked confidently and nodded proudly. "There! Then why don't you come with me and-"

"I can't. Actually I won't." He might have forbidden feelings for his mother, but he still had his priorities set straight. For instance, the two women at his side, women he had grown to care for and even love. 

"Huh?" Julia tilted her head, not sure if she had heard right.

"I care for you mother and I still love you, even if you manipulated me into coming here knowing full well what kind of women were at this place."

"Then!"

"But you hurt some people...people I really care about."

He looked her straight in the eye, causing her to shiver from how cold he looked. "It's true I wouldn't have met them if it wasn't for you...but do you know? How many times I've cried because of your 'sickness?' How devastated I've been?"

Julia began crying. "Of course I know! But what was I supposed to do! I couldn't let you get wrapped up in this!"

Simon rolled his eyes. "Look how well that worked out!"

She went quiet, knowing he had her there. "I'll admit it was misjudgment from my part...but I couldn't stand seeing you look so depressed all the time...I thought maybe a couple women would make you feel better!"

"And here I thought you wanted me for yourself?"

She blushed, uncharacteristic for her, "T-that's right but there were too many eyes around me at the time. Even me being here is breaking so many protocols..."

"You could've just told me. If you were so adamant against me entering this "world" you could've just made up a softer lie, like saying you've been on business trips!"

"I'm sorry baby...I wasn't in the right place at the time...I was just too caught up with work and-"

"Spying on me?"

"Yes...wait! It's not like that! It was all for you! Baby don't leave me...please..." Julia's shell-shocked expression could be seen as she saw Simon turn around from her. 

He had originally been planning on just leaving her behind, but who was he kidding? Hearing his mother's voice shaking was hurting him. No matter how badly she had acted, she had still done it at least with good intentions. He couldn't stay mad at her forever. Simon sighed, facing his mother one last time.

"How about this..."

----------

"AHHHHHH" Zoe woke up feeling a cock entering her from the back. It wasn't the back entrance...but it still jarred her enough to cry out. Settling down from the shock, Zoe turned red while glancing around at the mature woman who was quite literally shaking from the chair she was sitting on.

Julia was biting her lips with such fervor, a little blood trickled down her mouth, the irony taste soiling her tongue. She was gripping the head of the chair so hard, some of the wood was snapping, splinters shooting into her hands. Her eyes twitched as she watched her son's cock slide into Zoe's vulnerable slit.

'That should be me!' 

She could only cry inside as she listened to their moans, slowly getting more and more aroused at the sight of her son's asscheeks clenching every time he thrust inside. She was becoming wet herself, looking at how lewd and delighted the recipient was. 

Her son had promised her a kiss...though it was torture just sitting here and watching, she could handle it! She was Julia fucking Worchester for crying out loud!

-------

Zoe's head whipped around and her tongue was searching for Simon's lips. They kissed, panting as his dick kept slapping inside her. "Ahh..." Zoe moaned into his mouth, her hot breath tickling his nose and her eyes dazing. Her hands were on the bed and she wriggled her ass towards Simon, arching her back slightly. "I'm coming!"

She cried out, the last thrust breaking through her barriers. She came, her juices washing over Simon's dick still inside of her. He came as well, his grip around her waist tightening as he released his seed as well. 

Still exhausted from her injury, Zoe had her face pressed against the bed, breathing heavily. She was fighting to stay conscious but was rapidly losing the fight, her breathing becoming steadier as she closed her eyes. The last thing Simon saw before she slipped freely off his cock was the look of pure ecstasy on her face.

He turned around and looked his mother straight in the eye, his dick still rock-hard. He began to stroke it a bit in front of her, causing her to moan out in frustration. He knew about her obsessive tendencies and could only think of one way to tame her wilder nature. His heart wrenched a little seeing how pained she looked, but he hardened his heart and made his way to Carmille, who was already ready for him.

While he had been fucking Zoe, she had been watching the show, getting aroused at the sight of the immorality of Julia going into heat after seeing her son have sex in front of her. It was complicated as hell but it still made her wet, so why the hell not?

She readily jumped into Simon's waiting arms, diving towards his dick, still wet from Zoe's juices. "Man, it sure tastes different on a cock..." she muttered, her voice not being lost from Julia or Simon. Julia had stopped making noises and was watching in fascination as Carmille began to play around with his shaft, licking and grabbing simultaneously.

Carmille seemed to enjoy this part almost as much as getting fucked, a happy expression on her face as she was sucking him off. But for Simon, this wasn't enough. Carmille squealed when Simon lifted her up and brought her ass towards his face. "Simon?" she asked nervously.

Simon responded by sticking his tongue towards the juicy slit right in front of his face. Hearing a gasp from both his mother and Carmille, he began sucking furiously at the pearl he could feel at the tip of his tongue. Carmille stopped her blowjob just to cry out at the sudden feeling. "Oh Simon, n-not there! Ah!"

He played with the other parts of her slit as he licked and teased her clit. It was already leaking and he was greedily guzzling down her juices, much to Carmille's embarrassment. Not wanting to be left behind, Carmille made a beeline and continued sucking his cock.

She began sucking even harder than before, using both her free hands to fondle his balls, stroke his shaft, and lick all over. But Simon was pleasing her just as well and she inevitably fell first.

She collapsed from her position and fell against Simon, the cock slipping out of her mouth and hitting her on the cheek. Her lower half shuddered as a wave of juices poured out. Her pussy was so wet and aroused that Carmille leapt off his face and quickly moved around before pouncing on him.

"AH!"

She began bouncing up and down on his cock, trying to kiss him in the process. Unfortunately for her, Simon dodged the slightly stained lips, freeing his neck for her enjoyment instead. He groaned as her lips attacked his neck and collarbone, sucking as if she was trying to draw blood. 

Her slender arms were wrapped around his back as their bed began to shake from the movements. Eventually, Carmille fell backwards, still holding Simon as he began to actively thrust into her. She moaned with each movement, clinging onto him harder and harder.

"Simon..." she moaned out. Kissing him against the neck again, she felt another orgasm coming, crying out yet again and convulsing from the pleasure. She fell back on the bed, Simon stopping his movements seeing how tired she was. He brushed her sweaty hair away from her beautiful face and kissed her on the forehead before moving away from her.

"Wait," she stretched her arms, pulling him into her, and gave him a kiss on the lips before he could protest. Thankfully, he hadn't spotted any of his semen around them but he was still a little upset. 

 She giggled seeing his reaction and closed her eyes, satisfied and exhausted. Though there was still cum oozing out of her and the sheets were soaked, she didn't mind and quickly fell asleep. 

Simon brought a few blankets and covered the naked girls before getting off, still in his birthday suit. He looked at his mother, who seemed half-dead staring off into space. She had a grim expression and a frown of displeasure. Sensing him approach, she slowly lifted her head to face him. Tears were rolling down her cheeks, seeing him look at her.

"Do you really hate me this much?"

She said, in a voice far softer than normal. It was full of despair as she looked blankly at the reaction of her son.

"Do you really think I hate you?"

She looked up, her face contorting as she cried out. "Don't you see how hard this is for me! Why...why must you do it in front of me...I've waited the longest..."

Simon could only sigh seeing the excessive love of his mother. He walked up to her and lifted her chin with his hand. "I promised you didn't I?"

Julia was surprised at how manly he sounded. The soft-spoken boy from before was nowhere to be seen. She could only see the shining image of the only man in the world who had ever mattered to her. As she cursed herself for how deeply she had fallen, she felt a pair of the softest lips she had ever imagined brush against her own. 

Her eyes widened as Simon brought his face close, still cupping her chin, and kissed her. 

"I love you mother, but I think you have a little punishment to receive."

26