[Vol.2] Quest 144.5- Leaked
2.5k 4 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Somewhere in Orario.

“So our enemies plan to execute the mopping-up operation in 3 days…” said Olivas.

“Hahaha!!! That bitch has done a great job! What would we do without these Evilus fanatics! I didn’t ask for a single report until now ever since we secretly sent them over to our enemies side. It’s been what? 5 years?” said Valletta.

“Hahaha! So you had them out there for all of this time without reporting to you? I’m very impressed by your planning!” said Vito a man with short dark red hair and eyes that are closed. Wearing a black top with a gold trim and a overcoat with the same color and design.

“You fool. You only bring out your ace in the hole once you learned that Finn surpasses the gods…we cant lie and look suspicious in front of them. Then, the only choice we got is to do this super secretly. By the way Faceless, where is your god? The one leading this operation?” said Valletta.

“Ah well he is a god and gods do as they please so he’s probably wandering around as he wants.”

“Tch…he should learn from Apate, a mastermind should stay behind the curtains, sitting back instead of walking around in the crowd…whatever. The party is happening in three days! My final ace, I hope you’re ready!”

They look over at Zald and Alfia.

“Small details aren’t my concern. You can call me when you need me or when Kirin is involved. Besides that I only do well on the battlefield, so I’ll prepare myself when the time comes.” Zald said.

“Hahaha! A war demon who proves his worth with a sword instead of words…how very frightening.” Said Vitto.

“We can’t move without these guys so first we need to kill that 4-eyed deer, the bizarre boar and his clowns followed by-“

“Enough.” Said Alfia interrupting Valletta.

“…Huh??”

“Your voice is making me nauseous so shut your mouth this instant.”

“W-why you little!!”

“As he had said, you can you use us as you please but unlike him I will use you all how I please.” Zald said sternly.

“That’s enough bickering!” shouted Olivas. “We’re allies. Our aim might be different, but we walk the same road. It will soon be as our lord foretold, his wish! To completely destroy Orario!! And it’s just around the corner!!”

“Did you also get those fools of the Alecto Familia out of jail?” said Vito.

“I did.” Said Alfia. “They seem very eager to fight Kirin.”

“Hahahaha!!! Let them! Those fools will be high grade fodder to waste his time!” laughed Valletta.

58