[Vol.2] Quest 156.5- Rudra
2k 0 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Somewhere in Orario, hidden deeply within it's walls.

“Damn it Erebus!!” shouted Rudra. “We almost got killed! My and Thanatos’s Familia were damaged greatly from it!”

“Sorry but it had to be done, now you two are off their radar! After all if things kept going I’m sure you would have ended up like Kakia or maybe Chernobog? Having your Familia be the shadow that got everything in order for us to execute the plan went off perfectly!"

“You bastard…I would punch you if you weren’t right. But now that everything is going as planned I’m sure you will take it on from here since I no longer have a hand in this.”

“Of course! You have done a great job Rudra! You really had to lay low for a long time! More than I expected you to be!”

“Don’t push your luck, I can still beat you down.”

“Sorry! Sorry! But can you blame me? You were given a part that didn’t suit you.”

“You know what else doesn’t suit me? Having my Familia crushed. Now I expect you, Apate, and Thanatos to leave my Familia alone for a while.”

“How many times do we have to say, yes. We won’t blow your cover, so sit back and enjoy the rest of the show along with the other supporters!”

“…Hm.”

Rudra gets up and takes his leave through the dark corridor.

"...How lucky for you, the most thick headed god of Evilus would be the one to get out of this the best...I hope your Familia doesn't get destroyed to easily after all the work I and everyone else did.."

57