[Vol.3] Quest 200.12- Tales of Orario, The Romantic (Doting) Goddess Part 4
1.7k 6 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Babel’s top floor.

Freya’s room.

“Is Ottar still in the Dungeon?” Freya asked Allen as she looks out the window.

“Yes. He has been working on your trial.” Allen said, kneeling.

“Hmm… Tell me with full honesty, Allen. Do you think you can take the Sword Princess?”

“… I would have to see her in action to make a judgment on it. Did she peaked your eye, Lady Freya?”

“A bit yes. She has been training with him, which is fine and all, but… she is also sleeping with him.”

“… By sleeping, do you mean intimately or—"

“The latter. I am a bit jealous she is spending so much time with him.” She said while twirling her hair.

“Should I give her a warning?”

“No. That would be too rash. Buy out all the potato snacks in the city and give the sellers money to not work for a week. The Sword Princess has a love for that food, so take it from her.”

“… I will have the Familia work on it.”

Allen quickly left in a hurry.

Haa… Ais Wallenstein… Ais… only one letter off from her, and yet I find myself in the same position as you, Artemis. Fufu… I guess sharing him won’t be too bad. Her soul isn’t as unique as Bell or Cirrus, but it certainly isn’t normal.” A smile forms on the goddess’s face. “I think I’ll go see him at the pub.”

Freya watched as he would fight with Ais on the wall. Each time they knocked him down, she could see his soul get brighter and brighter, becoming more refined with each passing day.

 

She was happy he was slowly getting closer to his dream, but the fear of the Minotaur still hung on him.

One day Ottar returned.

“I have returned.” He said, returning to his goddesses' side.

“Right on time. Bell will end his training with the Sword Princess tomorrow when she goes on the expedition.”

“The Minotaur I trained will give him a challenge. I made sure of it.”

“That’s wonderful!” She gave him a warm smile. “But I have one last request from you?”

“Anything you wish, my lady.” He nods his head.

“I want you to make sure you keep anyone from interfering long enough for Bell to slay it.”

“I understand, but what if he still runs away?”

“He won’t. He wishes to be a hero and a hero can’t let fear bring them down, only embolden them.”

 

The next day came and everything Freya wanted to happen happened.

“Fa-hahaha!!! YES!!! KEEP GOING!!! MORE!!! MORE!!! KEEP GROWING BRIGHTER AND BRIGHTER!!!”

It was the same sight as Cirrus’s soul burning brightly in the face of danger. He holds that potential.

"HAAA!!!! (FIREBOLT)!! (FIREBOLT)!!!"

Boom!! Boom!!

"MROOOOOOO!!!!!"

Bell was face to face against the Minotaur Ottar had trained.

The way he moved and attacked all amazed Freya.

"YES!!! YESS!!! KEEP GOING!!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!!! SHINE MORE!!!"

She didn’t think he could fight in such a way, even if it looked to be a watered-down version of how Cirrus moved during the Great Feud and a more polished way Ais moved.

"YOU WILL BE MY ODR!!! YOU MY LOVE!!!"

She knew Bell will make a name for himself. He had the potential, and she was more than willing to help grow it.

51