[Vol.3] Quest 257- Knossos, Part 1- The Raid
1.2k 5 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Day of the raid.

“So, is everything set?” asked Finn.

“Yup, I have them go in after 10 minutes at that time. We need to get their attention.” Said Cirrus.

“And…Filvis?” asked Riveria.

“I’m sure she told her god so we all must be ready for anything. This will be a long day.”

“This feels like that day, doesn’t it…” said Gareth.

“… A bit.” He looks at his hands to find them slightly shaking. “I wonder if this is fear or anticipation.” He clenched his fists. “Well.” he looks to the doorway to the Knossos. “We are walking into an unknown hell.”

“Hm, I will go to my position.” Said Gareth. “But where are our special friends?”

“They are at the now reopened entrances in the Entertainment district along with the Hestia Familia.”

“Then let’s get going.” Said Riveria. “With 2 main groups and a decisive strike coming in later.”

The battle plan in this: there are two main groups and one comes in later to strike from the back, with Cirrus and Finn being the first with Lefiya, Filvis, Tione, and many others.

The second group is Gareth, Riveria, Ais, Beta, Tiona with many more.

The 3rd group is the Hestia and Hermes Familia with the Xeno brought up by the Ganesha Familia.

 

3rd group.

“… It should be starting now.” Said Lili.

Asfi enters the storehouse filled with everyone waiting.

“They shot the flare. We go in 10 minutes. Everyone checks your gear and weapons. Lion, do you have the key?”

“Hm.” Ryuu walks up and holds it out.

“Very good. Were you told how to use it?”

“Yes, I heard from Ai and Cirrus how it works.”

“Then you will lead the charge and we will follow.”

As they all get ready, Ryuu turns to see Ai conversing with Aisha.

“… I didn’t know you two were friends?”

“We know each other for a long time!” said Aisha. “But I didn’t think I would eventually join in crushing the remains of Evilus.”

“And you, Ai? How are you holding up?” Ryuu asked.

Ai looked Ryuu in her eyes and Ryuu found a strong and firm look in Ai’s eyes. They do hold any form of kindness.

“I’m good. Today we will finally get rid of the person who took Ardi from us.”

A sharp and cold look grew on Ryuu’s face to match Ai's.

“Yes… today is the day.”

“Well, I’ll leave you to it. I’m going to protect Haruhime since you two don’t need much backup,” said Aisha, walking away.

 

1st group. With the operation beginning, they quickly moved to clear and mark the paths as well as destroy any visual magic tools they find.

“Another gate!” shouted Tione.

“On it!” Cirrus punched the wall. “(Damocles)!! (Damocles, Sing)!!”

He used the metal in the walls to create a sturdy pillar, so the gate won’t close.

“I’m sure that’ll get their attention.” Said Finn.

“Good, that’s what we want.”

 

2nd group.

Crash! There sure a lot of these monitors!” said Tiona as she smashes some Oculus’. “Would be easier if Lefiya were here to break them!”

“Unfortunately, she’s with group 1.” Said Gareth.

“Riveria, is there a reason our groups are dis-proportioned?” asked Ais.

“That’s for a reason that is yet to be revealed, and hopefully it won’t need to.”

 

Knossos base.

“They're coming as you said, Ein.” Said Valletta. “Oy! Spirits get ready to move! Revis send out the Violas! It’s time to paint the walls red! Dix! It’s time to pay back those cocksuckers 10 fold!!!”

Standing with a smile, one could compare them to a drug addict. His general appearance was completely different. If anything, he looked like his half-brother Barca, if a bit more deranged.

“Yes… after so long…” a twisted smile grows on his face as he gets up. “I'LL FUCKING KILL THEM!!! AND I'LL MAKE IT SLOW AND PAINFUL!!”

‘Seems the Xeno sure gave him trouble with none of them being caught.’ Thought Valletta. ‘He’s looking like Thanatos’ children with those crazy eyes.’ A grin appeared on her face.

“Kukukuk… this will be fun.”

 

Deeper in the Knossos, a door opens.

“It is time.” Said Revis, getting up with a sinister weapon in hand.

“Yes, Lord Enyo has given me these to you all,” Ein said, handing them potions.

“What are these?” said Thetis.

“These are special potions meant to give you an edge in combat.”

“Heh…” Thetis said, grabbing one. She popped it open to find a delicious smell to it. “Ah~ it smells wonderful!” and then she drank it.

“…” Neze simply looked at it and tossed it to Thetis. “I do not need it.”

“I as well.” Revis tosses it to Thetis as well.

“I guess a Spirit King and you Revis don’t need one when they are already powerful.” Said Ein, walking away.

“Where are you going?” asked Thetis.

“To cut ties with someone.”

“When you do, tell Arbuda that Cirrus shouldn’t be taken lightly.” Said Neze.

 

And so the longest day begins for the Loki, Artemis, Hermes, and Hestia Familia.

36