Quest 13- Business Expansion
7.3k 7 184
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the Dungeon.

“Haaa!!”

Swish!!

“Gi! Giiii!!!”

“I did it!!” Ai shouted after killing a goblin on her own.

“Keep focus!” shouted Kushida. “Until we are in a safe area, do not celebrate!”

“R-right!!”

They continued to watch as they go further down. Ai fought more and more monsters until she couldn’t hold up her sword anymore.

They went to the 13th floor and got the material Eupheme wanted and quickly returned to the surface. By the time they arrived, it was nighttime.

“We should hurry back.” Said Kushida.

“Miss, what about the magic stones?” said one of the Familia members.

“We can sell them tomorrow. It was nice to party with you Cirrus, Eupheme.” She gave a polite bow before leaving.

Ai waved goodbye, and Cirrus left with Eupheme.

“You think they’ll be customers?” Eupheme said.

“Who knows, oh this is where we part.”

“Hm, be careful.” She said, walking back home.

Cirrus walked westward and into an alley. He opened a secret passage and went in.

 

Down in the Room of Prayer, Hermes has come to give information.

“Hmmm…. so they expanded into other countries and cities,” Ouranos said.

“Yes, from what my child got from those low-ranking members, they did so 2 months ago,” Hermes said as he brushes off his hat.

“This has gotten worse,” Cirrus said. “Did you get a word about which cities were targeted?”

“Nothing, they knew nothing.” He said.

“Tch… Lord Ouranos, we must tell the Loki and Freya Familia of this. Since they infiltrated several cities and countries, we must be wary of every merchant that comes through the city gates.”

“But to cover all of them is impossible at the moment,” Fels said.

“Then we could work to find where they went.” Said, Hermes. “Ouranos, may my Familia travel to and from Orario to investigate?”

“I will allow it, Cirrus. Can I ask of you to help in this endeavor as well?”

“I can… but I have 1 request.”

“And that is?”

“For me to fight the Goliath and level up.”

“!?”

It shocked Hermes to hear this.

“D-do you intend to fight the Goliath all on your own? I didn’t think you reach the 17th floor so quickly?”

“It took a while but with how the Loki and Freya Familia’s and your Familia were able to keep Evilus mostly in check I was able to go so far.”

“… I shall update your status and from there I shall see,” Ouranos said.

“Hm.”

Walking up the stairs, Cirrus removed his shirt to show his clean torso. Even the most veteran of adventures have scars on their bodies, even more so for rookie adventures.

Hermes, at first sight of this adventurer, realized how amazing of a find Ouranos found. He would even dare to say he found a hero from the age before gods descended upon the world.


Cirrus Zephyr

Lv. 2

Strength: S998→ SSS1140     Endurance: X1210→ XXX1400

Dexterity: XX1374→ Y1511    Agility: XXX1470→ YY1620

Magic: YY1660→ YYY1730    Mage: I


“… Yes, they are more than enough,” Ouranos said, giving Cirrus the paper, and he quickly burns it.

 

Three days later.

16th floor of the Dungeon.

“You sure wished to come?” said Cirrus, looking at Hermes.

“Very much so! Besides, I have you and Fels to protect me!” Hermes said in disguise.

“Cirrus, I will not interfere, but should you be in mortal danger then--“

“If I’m in mortal danger, then let me face it after all this is my choice to fight alone and having here is already enough to make sure I impress you,” Cirrus said giving Fels a smile as he walks into the room called the Big Wall of Grief.

“Say Fels… where did you find this kid?”

“… Lord Hermes, I found him abandoned… that is all I can say.”

“… I see.” Hermes knew what Fels said was true, or at least half of it was. This piqued his curiosity even more. “Well, let’s see how the child Ouranos gave his Falna to impress this god!”

Walking through the room, Cirrus turns to the marble wall, and he hears and feels a tremor.

Thump!

Thump!!

Thump!!!

Crack!!!

From the wall, he could see gray skin with black-filled eyes. Its massive figure immediately intimidated Cirrus from a size standpoint.

Cirrus takes out his spear and assembled it into a single piece. His grip was tight as he swung it around and got into a stance.

A gold and white circle appears behind Cirrus like a halo with a ram’s head in the center of complex magic inscriptions.

“(Exousía, Adorn: Erymanthian).”

184