Quest 14- Cirrus & Goliath
7k 6 176
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As a gold and white circle appears behind Cirrus like a halo, a white shaggy and wild-looking hide came out of the magic circle enveloping Cirrus, forming a boar head on his left shoulder with tusks.

As the hide settled, it turned from a pure white to a rather dirty brown and black coloration, giving it a rather unhygienic look to it as though Cirrus was dragged through the mud for days.

“Now let’s see what you can do.” Said Hermes looking at Cirrus.

 

As the goliath emerged from the wall, Cirrus quickly threw his spear, barely impaling it enough for half of the point to be on its left shoulder.

“GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

The Goliath bellowed in pain as it went in for a sweep with its right.

Cirrus easily jumped over it and drew his sword and charged at the Goliath's legs.

“GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!”

It embedded its right foot into the stone ground and kicked up several chunks of earth at Cirrus.

“!!”

Shing!

Shing!

Shing!

Easily cutting through all the chunks, he catches something from his leftmost peripheral, a gray wall coming at him.

“Shit.”

Smack!!!

CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!

The full blunt force sent Cirrus reeling back and crashing into the wall.

“Cirrus!” shouted Fels.

Fels looked at the ground and saw two lines torn into the ground leading up to the spot Cirrus crashed.

“That stung like hell.”

A voice came from the smoke and rubble. As he walked through the smoke, they could see him injured with blood coming from his head with some dust on his shoulder.

He got into a stance with his sword as the boar's head shifted and move up to his head.

He kicked off from the ground, charging with even more strength, and he jumped, jumping over 7 meters completely and reaching the goliath's eye.

He impaled it deep within its eye, and the goliath turned its head upwards in pain.

“Go deeper!!”

Smack!!

Pushing down on the sword using the flat of his foot, he brutally pushed it in, causing the Goliath to fall on its back.

Cirrus quickly went and grabbed his spear and removed it from the Goliath's left shoulder and swung it again with greater force.

Swish!!

Slash!!

Making a deep cut into its shoulder.

“GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

The Goliath bellowed again, slowly moving its left and right arm. Cirrus, seeing this, spun his spear with even more speed and force.

With the centrifugal force, he swung it with great force, cutting the goliath's hands.

“GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Spurt!

“… Shit.”

Blood burst from Cirrus’s arms. The power he used was too much for his arms to handle properly. He quickly undid his magic and his magic circle appeared behind him again.

“(Exousía, Adorn).”

From the shabby and wild-looking armor came a much more refined and elegant armor that covered him like a mantle with a ram hood coming over his head.

The wounds on Cirrus began to heal immediately, as they did. Cirrus undid his magic once more, leaving him as when he first came into the dungeon.

“That magic… it borders on Divine Armor,” Hermes said.

“Even with the Mage Development Ability, it still drains a massive amount of magic,” Fels said. “His other variations are much better in Magic Efficiency… I still remember when he was testing it, he immediately fell flat on his face… now.”

They see him don his shabby armor once more and he once again swings down on the Goliath’s chest and its body turned to ash, all that was left from it were some of its teeth.

Cirrus stands there for a while before disengaging his armor again and walking towards Fels and Hermes.

“Alright, let's go.”


Cirrus Zephyr

Lv. 2

Strength: SSS1140→ X1220   Endurance: XXX1400→ YY1605

Dexterity: Y1511→ 1547           Agility: YY1620→ 1680

Magic: YYY1730→ Z1800       Mage: I


Cirrus Zephyr

Lv. 3

Strength: I0      Endurance: I0

Dexterity: I0     Agility: I0

Magic: I0           Mage: H

Immunity: I


 

176