Chapter 9 : This is a One-Time Order!
226 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After her sudden visit, Furushira-san couldn't move an inch at my chair due to her fatigue and high temperature caused by a fever. So now I have no choice but to tend to her. She already injured her arm, what more will happen?!

“This is a one-time order…”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever you say. So lie down already.”

I gently pushed her down my sofa with a pillow on her head. I once again placed my hand on her forehead to try to pinpoint how high her fever could be. I do this with me, and I can pretty much pinpoint how high with only a slight difference from the thermometer, but hey, this is faster.

“It doesn't seem that high… around 37.7, I guess?”

“Eh? How did you…”

“Whatever, here.” I gave her a thermometer and placed it on her hand, “I'll turn around so take your temperature. My pinpointing isn't that accurate, so it's better to check.”

I turned around her, sitting on the ground as she lay down on my sofa. I heard the slight rustling of her clothes and the thermometer beeped once, she should be checking it now. The room was incredibly quiet, but all that I'm hearing is quite inappropriate…. Her heavy breathing and panting sounds so weird it's annoying…. But that thought broke until I heard another beep.

“You actually almost got it….”

“37.8, huh… Not really high, but it's still a fever. Best if you tuck in today, wait.” I stood up and rushed to the kitchen, leaving her in shock.

I don't really like how I look like to her, like a caring boyfriend right now. But I want to disregard that thought. After all, I highly doubt we will even get along for once, even more impossible for us to like each other.

Well, whatever. For now, I'll have to give this to her. Not because I care for her, but the faster she recovers the faster she can get the hell out of my house.

“Here, don't take that off. And sleep.” I handed her a towel that I squeezed which is still quite cold, and placed it directly on her forehead. I also gave her a blanket, a new one at that and placed it on her.

“Mmm… then… tha—” I didn't know what she was about to say, but she dozed off before finishing her words.

“Whatever, guess I'll take a bath…”

But still… this is quite the turn of events huh…. First, she suddenly visits and bosses me around, then all of a sudden she gets sick?! If not for me being a decent human being, I would've thrown her out of my house sick right now.

But still…

I stared at her lying down my sofa with her soft breathing, covered in a blanket with a towel on her forehead.

How defenseless she is right now….

Haa— geez. I said I wanted to rest today…. 

Nnn… what happened? My head is all fuzzy…. If I remember correctly, I was in Ryou-kun's house, but… I got… sick?! Wait? I'm sick of his house?!

I opened up my eyes immediately and hurriedly stood up. And I was right. I was asleep in his house, specifically on his sofa. I was covered in a blanket that smells pretty nice, and I had a wet towel on my forehead. It wasn't cold anymore, so it must've been a while. But…

He's… asleep? I took a peek at the boy sleeping in front of me, sitting on the ground with one knee up, with his arm on that knee, sleeping soundly. Was he…

“Nn? Good morning?” he suddenly opened his eyes, rubbing his eyes as he turned to me. “Nnn…” he stretched his arms and his body, and in an instant.

“Eh?!” I let out a light yelp as he just suddenly placed his hand on my forehead.

Ahh… this sensation… I remember it now…. To think that despite what I do with him, he still went out of his way to tend to me….

“Well, you're certainly better now.”

“Ah, is that so…?”

“Ah, is that so…?” she looks pretty shocked, did she not expect me to tend for her just because of what she did to me? Well, I didn't expect it myself.

“Wait, you didn't do anything to my defenseless, beautiful body, right?!”

Her words made me feel my blood boil immediately. She's immediately back to that?! But, I don't blame her. Well, she is a girl, so sleeping sickly in a boy's house of her age will definitely be problematic, but… I'm different, I think at least.

“You always are annoying, huh… No, iI didn't do anything. I'm still human enough to leave you alone. Besides, who will touch the body of someone like you?!”

“Wha—” she clenched her fist as I simply smirked at her. “Whatever! I'm good already, so I'm leaving!”

And there she goes. She never even plans to change, huh? She didn't even try to act properly for a bit. And, seriously? Not even a single thank you? After getting out my way just to tend her sickness?! Well, whatever. What would I expect from a girl with such a wicked personality?

10