Chapter 11 : You’ve Really Got No Charm, huh?!
221 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That… I… can't remove it from my thoughts anymore…. Why did that even happen?! Oh, for the first time ever, I curse you, rain! But still, they were pretty soft…. Wait, no! Stop it! Stop thinking of it, you're s decent human being, not a pervert!

But… that wasn't the only thing stuck in my mind…. The other thing is… how she became today…. Showing so much expressions in her eyes, and the way she smiled and laughed…. What the hell was that… can she always laugh and smile so beautifully like that?!

I won't deny it. The smile she showed me was indeed so beautiful, it got me captivated. And for the first time, with the smile, the laugh, and how cutely terrified she acted, I saw her as a girl of my age, and I guess, I got caught by her charms…?

Ahh, geez! I'm not going to fall for her because of that. After all, I'm sure she'll have the same thought, and will use it to her advantage. 

But still, to the people that saw and recognized us, specifically her earlier, please don't start spreading weird rumours….

Well then, I already had my dinner, of course a warm bath after I got home, so the last thing to do is to sleep, right?

Whatever, I just hope nothing bad happens tomorrow.

I did say that last night, but… is this what they call jinxing it…? There is one simple explanation to what happened, but let's start to where I'm standing now and my current situation, shall we?

As I stood at the door of our room, and surely it was, since I saw the same plaque with 1-C in it, and some faces of my classmates I immediately recognized, one of them was Leo, so I'm surely in the right room. But… when I opened the door, I found myself stared at, not by one, not by two, but by all of them. 

Of course, the Princess is already there, sitting at her chair with a group of girls standing before her, until they also stared at me. 

Leo on the other hand stared at me with a wry smile, as if saying something along the lines of “What did you do this time?” in his thoughts.

Haa— rumours really spread quickly huh. And judging by the way they stare at me, I'm sure it's a huge misunderstanding. Hopefully, actually, I'm sure she's trying to clear this up as well. She does have her own pride to take, of course, so there's no way she'd like such a misunderstanding.

“Hey, Ryouko, did you seriously went home together with her yesterday?!”

“What if we did?”

“You… I didn't know you'd take such initiative on a girl like her. I mean, her personality is rotten, I'm sure you know, but she is beautiful so I can't blame you.”

“What the hell is that supposed to mean. I just did what I was supposed to, as her…”

I really hate that I'm going to say this, but… this is probably the only way to fix this.

“... I don't know, pet, dog, tool, servant or something.”

“What the hell is that supposed to mean?!” the boy asking me bickered.

“Just as it suggests, right, Furushira-sama?”

“Oh… good thing you know your place. Now where's my…” as she is just about to ask something, it's been over a month already, I already know what she'd want, so…

“Here, I bought it on my way here.”

“Oh, and a larger one too.”

Why did I buy her one suddenly without her asking me, you ask? I just simply bought her one at the same time I bought mine. I just thought it'd be faster like this.

“You really have fallen against her will, huh…?” the boy asking me said, but…

What the hell did he mean “fallen against her will”?! There's no way that I would easily fall like that! I thought as I gave her a normal smile, the same she usually emits, a normal, yet terrifying one.

“That's right, it's a good thing he now knows his place.” Furushira-san on the other hand seems to be liking this, as her mischievous smile says so.

But as the boy left, the true nature of this Princess immediately showed.

“Heh, so you've finally fallen against my will, huh?”

“Huh?! What the hell are you saying?! There's no way that I will fall into your will!”

Geez, this girl….

“You've really got no charm, huh…” I said in a clear tone that she immediately heard.

“Wha—!” 

She herself seemed shocked.

So it seems another speculation of mine was correct. She really did think I fell for her charms yesterday. But don't think of me so lowly who falls in love with girls that are beautiful or girls that have a great body! Even I have my own preferences! She of all girls in this world won't ever get me to fall in love!

But… as always, she immediately recovered from this.

“Well, If I had charms, it'll be bad if you fall in love with me, right? Not like you fit my likings.”

“You seriously have no charm, huh. How annoying.” I waved my hand as if shooing her, “Whatever, class will shortly start, so just return to your seat.”

Haa— hopefully nothing bad will happen this day…

6