Chapter 14 : It’s Just a Dream, Stay Calm! (Akira)
183 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hey, Aki-kun… can you massage my back?”

“Sure, Fuyuko.” I walked up to her, and started massaging her back as she lay down on the sofa.

I tried to be gentle to her as her body were so fragile.

“Can you feed me, Aki-kun?” 

“Here, ahhn~" I reached out my spoon onto her mouth as she cutely closed it, eating the contents of the spoon.

“Carry me to the bed…” she opened her arms wide as she sat down, basically saying “carry me”.

And so I did, I princess-carried her into the bed and started caressing her head.

“Hug me to sleep…”

“Sure, sure.”

I entered the bed and lay down beside her, and embraced her tightly as I continued caressing her head as she snuggled her head onto my chest.

“Good night, Fuyuko.” I kissed her forehead as she slowly succumbed to slumber.

Wait… I kissed her forehead?!

Crack!

As if glass cracking, my surroundings looked like it just got removed, like glass breaking.

“What are you doing?! Go get me my food!” I felt her, Furushira-san push my back and started buying her food.

“How slow! Give that to me, I'm starving!”

Wha— was she always like this?!

“Hurry up, you shitty dog!”

Wha—?!

I felt her weight at my back as I walked on all four's, whilst carrying her on my back, as if I was a carriage for her to ride on.

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HAPPENING!!!!!

That was the only thing in my mind, until.

Beep beep beep beep…

Nnn….

I heard my alarm clock ring loudly, waking me up on another morning, weekday morning….

Oh… it was just a dream… wait why am I sweating?!

It's just a dream, calm down!!!!

Even in a dream, she's like that?!

Can you like, reverse it for once? So that I can feel how it is when she's not like that?!

Actually, no! Don't ever give me that dream again! That was traumatizing…

Not the carrying one… the sweet, lovey-dovey one. What the hell was that?! Why did I just dream of that?! Seriously?! Aki-kun and Fuyuko?! Why were we calling each other that?! 

No, other than that, seriously?! A forehead kiss?! And feeding her? An indirect kiss?! What the hell was that!!!!

Wait… it's just a dream, calm down…. But thank god it's just a dream….

6