Chapter 25 : You’re Getting Cuter, Fuyuko-chan
109 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Is it just me, or you're getting cuter than you usually are, Fuyuko-chan?.” Kurobara pointed out as they walked down the hallway towards their classroom.

It is true that without her noticing, Furushira has been smiling more genuinely, which shows more of her charms, showing a cute side that only Ryouko has seen.

That said…

This is pretty dangerous… I didn't expect myself to be that obvious… he'll probably misunderstand me or something. Furushira pondered.

“Fuyuko-chan?” Kurobara stared at her who was lost in her own thoughts.

“Ah, sorry. Do you really think so? Hmm, even I didn't expect that.”

“Hmph!” she puffed herself enthusiastically, “Well, when it comes to noticing things like this, I'm at my best! Besides, there's no way someone as close to you like me would never notice you showing genuine smiles, making you cuter, right?”

“Well, you have a point…”

Now that I think about it… I'm talking more… casually, right? Just what is happening to me… Fuyuko thought again, but this time, they had already reached the classroom.

“Oh, good morning, Ryou-kun.” Fuyuko casually said with a smile, a smile that only he had seen. She thought that surely that will catch him off guard, but…

“Good morning, Fuyuko-chan. You're cute today as well.” he said it with a kinder smile that she didn't expect.

So the tables turned, instead of Fuyuko catching him off guard, it was Akira. The moment those words came out, her face immediately reddened, flustered, she stuttered on her words of retreat as she ran to her seat.

“O-Of course I am!” she shouted in a cute way.

A few seconds after her leave though…

“You know…” said Leo

“...you don't have to force yourself in doing that if you can't.” Kazu added.

Apparently, like Fuyuko, Akira was as red, or probably redder than her. After all, saying that was probably harder than it would look.

1