Sun God – Chapter 6
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6: Betrayal

     My brain started working on hyperspeed and put all the pieces together. 

     “It was you.” I said.

     “It was me.”

     “Uncle Brody paid you. He promised you a lot of money back on Earth. When Brody and I both died, you had no purpose in life, so you killed yourself. But you spawned here on Vurth. You found Brody, and the deal was still on. You would sign up for both teams, as two different people. You would pretend to walk to the marketplace everyday, and instead just sneak into Uncle Brody’s place and plan with him. The only thing you didn’t count on is me taking Renzutzu lessons from the Shogun. Brody hired that guy Rick and his friend Rock. He paid them to quit. It was all part of your elaborate plan. All because he promised you money.” Elise smiled. She walked up to me and stabbed the knife deeper. I growled in the pain, and I was hanging on by the tips of my fingers. I didn’t want to bleed out. I tried to get up, but I couldn’t make it past my knee. The whole crowd watched in shock as Elise pulled the arrow out of Brody’s knee. They walked toward the portal. Elise was about to step in when Brody pushed her off the platform. 

     “Did you really think you could trust me, Elise? If you did, you were an even bigger fool than Zeke here!” With that, he walked into the portal, and it closed behind him. I finally managed to get up, and stared at Elise. I pulled the knife out of my chest. She started walking towards me. When she was close enough, I grabbed her… and pulled her into a hug. 

I didn’t have too much time to write this chapter. Question: Where should the story go?
  • Training Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elise dies Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cities Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0 · This poll was closed on Apr 24, 2022 04:02 PM.
0