SHOT 1
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a warm day on the tropical island of Shoomei-jima, an offshore research facility in the Land of Lightning. The sights of the local fauna and flora bathing in the sunlight was about to be disturbed.

Boom!!!! An explosion rocked the island, disturbing the animals near the vicinity making them run helter-skelter. The source of the explosion was from an underground facility where most of the research was held.

Sirens were blaring, rubble scattered around with incapacitated bodies everywhere. Within a certain hallway, four people dressed in Land of lightning chuunin vest had surrounded a man dressed in tattered cloak with a gas mask on. He had two spike like protrusions coming out of his back, horn like protrusions on his head, metal gauntlets on his hand and an eerie glow in his eyes that made him all the more menacing. This man was an intruder and was responsible for the earlier explosion, the men surrounding him were no ordinary men too, they were members of Kumogakure Fiery Light guard.

The air was tense, the Kumogakure shinobi threatened him to surrender while they weaved signs, the mysterious man said nothing has he crouched into an attack position.

“Lightning Style: True lightning Jail Array!!” The guards shouted has four streams of lightning surrounded the man as he leaped to attack electrocuting and restraining him. The man groaned from the electrocution has his body went numb. “Hahaha, we’ve got you slimy bastard” one of the guards gloated with a confident look on his face. The mysterious man ignored them has he held in a scream.

The protrusions on his back started to glow, they detached from his back and attacked the guards with blinding speed, skewering two of them before they could react and killing them. This broke their jutsu, the remaining two were shocked by this action as he ran towards them to attack sending a kick towards one.   The guard managed to dodge and then proceeded to counter-attack before being caught off-guard by a spike piercing through his back and into the ground creating a hole through his body killing him.

The other guard during the clash had been deflecting the other spike that seemed to have a mind of its own. Noticing the death of his colleague, he infused his blade with lightning nature chakra and deflected the spike far away before leaping towards the intruder shouting with hatred. But unknown to him, the man had already appeared at his back grabbing the top of his head and chin before twisting it and in the process snapping it. The guard fell to the ground with a thud, dead already.

The man frantically searched the lifeless bodies of the guards for something, shrugging he abandoned this endeavor and walked towards the large metal door at the end of the hallway.

“I guess I have to do this the hard way” he said in an electronic voice. His spike like protrusions detached has his horn light up and his veins began to glow. The floating protrusions began to glow with heat before hurtling towards the door.

In the room behind the door a bunch of scientists were hard at work at something, with fear and tension written all over their faces. A dark-skinned man with a Kumogakure chuunin vest was standing guard and shouting at them to hurry up when they heard a loud boom followed by a shearing sound.

After a few seconds of shock, they witnessed a red glow appear on a portion of the door, before witnessing two glowing points poking out. The glowing points were the mysterious invaders spikes, they began to rotate furiously while melting the surroundings in a circular part.

They then heard a loud boom as if someone was hitting the door. Before long a circular opening had been created, barely large enough for a single man. The Kumogakure chuunin panicking started to hurl fire style jutsu at the entrance, but was interrupted by a black curved spike flying towards him which he struggled to dodge and counter.

He was distraught to see the spike change targets and go after the defenseless scientists, enraged he jumped to hold it down, but was interrupted by someone blitzing him and kicking him in the face. He was unable to prevent the spike from piercing one of the researchers and killing him.

The mysterious man swiftly approached the chuunin and stabbed his neck with a spike, before turning his attention to the scared researchers. His spikes hovered over them menacingly before they started whistling around, harvesting the lives of the scientist.

Outside the sickening sound of tearing of flesh and cries of the helpless could be heard as the mysterious man with glowing eyes watched on with indifference.

Geki had just rushed from the port, to discover the underground facility raided, from the path of destruction he noticed the intruder had avoided the other rooms and gone straight for the chakra amplification room. There were incapacitated shinobi strewn around, Geki rushed to the hallway leading to the amplification room with a worried look on his face.

The intruder was inside the room fiddling with some controls, when Geki entered. He quickly hid around the door observing the room and the chaos that had ensued. A shot of rage flowed through his body as he observed the dead bodies of the researchers and his subordinates.

Swish!!! He barely managed to dodge a spike that had come for him. The spike stalled and then turned around to attack where he had dodged to as if being controlled by an invisible hand. He dodged again by bending down but a second spike was already attacking him, he used his sword to deflect the second spike before somersaulting and kicking the first spike that came towards him into the ground.  He then used the wall climbing jutsu to climb unto the wall.

“A jonin right?” The invader said with a slightly curious tone.

“Scientific ninja tools?” Geki asked while observing the spikes with caution.

The two powerful adversaries stared at one another with murderous intent.

0