…Chapter 5-XXX, Kaylie’s Room…
6.8k 10 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

…Chapter 5-XXX, Kaylie’s Room…

 

I can hear the smile in Kaylie's voice when she speaks, pushing the door to her room closed behind us. "I can't believe they were watching us."

"Yeah, that was a little..." Weird? Intense?

"Hot," Kaylie says, nodding her head as I turn to lock the door. Then I think better of it. Don't want to make Kaylie uncomfortable.

By the time I turn back to Kaylie, she's sitting on the edge of her bed, her rich hazel eyes staring up into mine as she tugs at the lower edge of her blouse. When she's sure I'm looking, she pulls it up, revealing inch after inch of her soft skin. She slows as it gets near her boobs, then with a tug that’s not nearly as smooth, they pop free. I almost chuckle, but then her blouse is over her head and tossed to the side. And I realize she's expecting more than just kissing as I stare at her breasts, cupped by her sports bra. Despite having seen them completely exposed earlier today, I feel myself reacting to them more in this moment as my cock swells uncomfortably in my jeans.

"Kaylie," I whisper, my heart hammering in my chest as I take a single step towards her.

"Yes?" Kaylie asks, stepping closer, her hands sliding down my sides.

"You know I love you right?"

"Course you do. Be a pretty awful brother otherwise." She smiles then stands up, pressing her lips against mine. My dick twitches at the touch, and I reach for her waist, pulling her close so we're touching from head to toe. Her hands slide around my neck, and she kisses me deeply, her tongue slipping between my lips.

We break apart only long enough to catch our breath before she's leaning in again, kissing me like there's no tomorrow. We remain like that long enough that my legs are starting to get tired. So, I regretfully break off the kiss as I pull her towards the bed. “I think I might just be an awful brother.”

“You mean you don’t love me,” Kaylie gasps, clutching at her chest as if I’ve stabbed her while falling onto her bed. “Oh, woe is me, my brother has abandoned me.”

Laughing, I dive at her, tickling her sides. “I’ll show you abandoned!”

Kaylie squeals as she attempts to escape me. Her flailing leg manages to connect with something I really wish it hadn’t. A second later, I’m the one on the floor moaning curled around my poor penis as Kaylie scrambles over me. “Shit, shit. Darren, I’m sorry.”

“It’s… it’s fine,” I wheeze, feeling the opposite of fine as I uncurl. She offers me a hand, which I take before resting on the edge of her bed, still partially bent over. The pain is already lessening, and after a second, I remember we gained new powers today. So, I channel my Rejuvenation. Or at least I attempt to. It’s different than using Purify, and I realize I need to focus on my dick to heal it. As the pink light pulses over me, I let out a sigh of relief.

Kaylie sits next to me, but there’s a small distance between us. When I look over to her, I find her staring at the floor.

“Hey,” I say, putting my arm around her shoulder. “It really is fine. Magic.”

“Sorry,” Kaylie replies, lifting her head to give me a half-smile. “It just… reminded me how often I screw this sort of thing up.”

“Oh? I didn’t know you’d had any guys over,” I say, feeling my heart plummet a little as I say it.

“Ha. As if. Even before I fell for you… you set a bit of a high standard, you know?” Kaylie shakes her head. “Besides, it’s not like I’ve had much spare time.”

With this, her eyes drift to the small shelf next to her window where her sharpshooter trophies are displayed. Next to the little silver and bronze trophies is a plastic water pistol. When I see it, I can’t help but get up and look at it. It has a little white rabbit on the side, and I swear it’s familiar. Holding it up, I look over at Kaylie, who smiles at me.

“Found that while cleaning out my closet last month. Do you remember the day I won it?” she asks, leaning back on the bed as she lifts her chest up, distracting me from responding for a moment as I get lost in watching her boobs gently sway.

Then I come back to myself with a smile, “I don’t. But I’m a little distracted. Maybe you should remind me.”

Kaylie giggles, setting her beautiful tits bouncing as she draws a hand to cover her mouth. When she stops, my sister’s smile is dazzling as she waves at the water pistol in my hand. “We were at a fair. Or something. I remember Sawyer was hanging her head inside of a bag cause she’d wanted to go on the teacups with you and Madison.”

“Oh, I remember that. That was rough on her,” I nodded, thinking back. “Madison was wearing her extra-large jacket, the one she commandeered from me cause she wasn’t comfortable with her boobs coming in. Which would’ve made her… fourteen? So… eight years ago?”

“Yeah, I think so. But then Sawyer didn’t recover right away. And mom sent the rest of us off to enjoy the fair. Bethany and Madison went into the mirror tent, but I didn’t want to. Creeped me out. So you took me over to a shooting booth instead,” she was gazing off into space as she talked, and I settled on the bed next to her. “You challenged me to a game, the one where you need to fill up their mouths. And then you let me win, praising my accuracy the whole time.”

“Ha, I didn’t let you win as much as you think. You were way better than I expected,” I reply, reaching over and squeezing her knee. Which was true. Kaylie had been so focused; it was like the bobbing fish had offended her somehow.

“Sawyer’d be able to win that super easy now,” Kaylie muses, her hand coming to rest on mine. “Be able to just send the water directly into the fish’s mouth. But it was just the two of us. And I didn’t know you’d gone easy on me. It felt like I’d found something I was good at. That’s why I signed up for the sharpshooter’s club, you know?”

“Really?” I asked as I lay back on her bed, my hand wandering up and down her thigh.

“Mhmm. And you coming to the competitions was great. I probably would’ve quit the first couple months if you hadn’t been there,” she says, pulling my hand up and placing it directly on her left boob. Even as I accept the invitation and begin groping her soft breast, she continues. “You were always there. Hell, you’ve only missed one competition since you’ve started college.”

“I mean, with mom working all the time, I couldn’t not be there,” I say as I roll onto my side to better inspect my squeeze toy. Only to find Kaylie’s head turned to look at me. “Least a brother could do.”

“Hmm. I think my brother’s good. But he’s also a tease,” Kaylie mumbles, shuffling closer.

Matching her shuffle, I scoot up the bed until I’m able to pull her against me. “I’m not the one who interrupted our fun,” I tease, kissing her before she can object. Her arms wrap around me as I suck on her lower lip. Then she presses her tongue forward, pushing into my mouth. I capture her tongue with my lips, tugging on it gently before she pushes past my lips and flicks my tongue.

Her hands slide under my shirt, exploring my back as I return the favour, gliding my hands all over her. We continue to make out for a long time after that. Long enough that when we finally break apart, the sun has set, and her room is illuminated solely by a blue light from her window. Not that I notice the hue of the light right away. My eyes are locked on the gentle rise and fall of Kaylie’s belly.

It’s only when Kaylie rolls onto her side and giggles out, “Oh my god, you’re so blue,” that I recognize the strange colour filling the room. Turning towards her window, I rise off the bed to look outside. The source seems to be the stars overhead. It’s bright enough, I wonder if the streetlights have turned on. As I’m looking, Kaylie slips her arms around me, pressing against my back while nestling her head on my shoulder. “It’s beautiful.”

I nod, laying my hands over hers as I think about all the weird things that’ve happened today. And about my one ability. I don’t know where things are going with Kaylie, but I know I can’t hide it from her if we’re going further.

Turning around, I bring myself face to face with Kaylie. She leans in for another kiss, put I interject my finger. “Not yet. There’s something I need to tell you first.”

Kaylie pouts, which is adorable enough to earn her a quick peck, but I resist her attempt to go for more by picking her up and carrying her over to her bed. Which causes her to wrap her legs around me, preventing me from setting her down without going with her. I allow her to drag me onto the bed, but I again press a finger to her lips drawing out a whimper which causes me to chuckle. “Damn sis.”

Before she can distract me, I say, “I have a sex ability.”

The reaction to my words isn’t exactly what I expected. The widening eyes, I saw coming. The grinding against my chest though? Yeah, not what I expected. Her face shifts from surprise to mischief, a smirk in place as she says, “I could probably use mine for sex too, you know. Tie myself up for my big brother.”

My cock surges in my pants at the idea of her bent over and bound by roots, her sexy ass waiting for me to plunder her.

Clearing my throat, I say, “I don’t mean it can be used for sex. I mean… it requires sex. And… it only works on my sisters.”

Kaylie stares at me for a second, before she starts laughing. She’s laughing so hard her legs go loose, and she starts wheezing. Right as I think she’s recovering; she starts laughing again. I sit there with a bemused smile on my face for a few minutes, holding her hand until she’s finally done. And even then, she still can’t help but let a giggle escape as she tries to speak. Taking a deep breath, Kaylie says, “there is no way that Bethany planned for that.”

“Uhm, what?” I ask. Whatever I expected Kaylie to say, that… wasn’t it.

“Nothing. Not my place to say,” Kaylie says, but she’s smiling at me, stroking my cheek. “Just… you’re going to be able to use that ability all you want. Especially if I get a say.”

“You definitely do,” I reply, taking her hand and kissing her fingers. “I think you get the first say.”

“Oh Darren,” Kaylie says, pulling me into another kiss. But she breaks it almost as soon as we start, her hand drifting down to tug at my shirt. She growls at it when it gets caught in my belt, and growls again when I reach down to help her. So I lean back and let my sister peel my shirt off. When she gets it over my head, she stops. Then she starts tickling me while my arms are trapped.

"Cheater!" I call out as I attempt to escape, only to have her lay atop me. If I was so inclined, I could still foist her off me. But feeling her body pressed against mine like this is nice. Especially now that she's not tickling me. With her attack stalled, I start pulling the sweater off only to be distracted when she takes one of my nipples in her mouth, sucking on it. I let out a shuddering breath at the surprising sensation. "That's new."

"You've never had a girl suck your nips before?" Kaylie asks as her tongue darts to the other one.

"Usually it's the other way around," I answer. It's stimulating, but I'm pretty sure I'd be just as excited if she were kissing any other part of my body. Which is proven true when she starts kissing her way lower while her hands work blindly at my belt. With my shirt finally free, I'm greeted by the incredibly sexy sight of my sister kissing just above my crotch as she unzips my jeans. My cock wants to pop free, but it's held back by the thin material of my boxers. Kaylie runs her hand along the material of my boxers, teasing me through the soft cotton.

"Is this all cause of me?" she asks as she pops it out of the slit, my pants forgotten as she plays with my freed cock.

I nod, but realize she won't see it since she's not looking at me. "It is. God damn, but you're sexy Kaylie."

Sporting a blush, Kaylie turns away from my swollen member, smirking as she tugs my pants down. "Yeah? Sexiest girl you've ever seen?"

"Hmm. Pretty sure I already said I can't judge which twin is hotter," I reply, grinning even as she yanks my pants with extra force. "But then again, Sawyer's not the one so excited to get me naked, so I'd say you're definitely sexier."

This doesn't evoke the reaction I was expecting as Kaylie stops, looking up at me with a small frown. "That's not reassuring... she wanted to be first but..."

"Wait, what?" I ask, leaning forward. "You’ve talked with Soi about having sex with me?"

"Well, not exactly. It was all a hypothetical. You know Bethany has plans for everything," Kaylie says with a shrug.

“Wait, not just Soi? Bethany too?” At my question, Kaylie’s eyes go wide as she slaps a hand over her mouth, turning away.

Sitting on Kaylie's bed with my pants around my ankle, and my cock out, I lean forward and pull Kaylie in for a hug. It's as awkward as I was afraid it'd be at first. Then she relaxes into me, her head nuzzled into my shoulder as she whispers, "I wasn't supposed to say anything."

"Yeah, I figured," I reply, stroking her back. "Bethany has a plan for which of you twins sleeps with me first. That's a little weird. But it is kinda Bethany. Did she have contingencies for what colour my boxers were?"

Kaylie giggles, stroking my back with one hand as we both shift to get a little more comfortable. I manage to kick my pants off my feet, leaving me in my boxers and socks. The socks follow the pants with a little effort as I keep my arms around Kaylie.

I'm wondering if I should go for her bra when Kaylie says, "It's not just me and Sawyer. I mean, it was going to be. But if we're really not on earth anymore..."

"If we're not on earth?" I ask, my hand playing with the clip of her bra, trying to unfasten it. And failing.

"Then it means we're not part of civilization. That's what she was talking about with mom, remember?" Kaylie asks, leaning back and undoing her bra herself, freeing her perfect pert breasts. "Sawyer and I were okay with being secret girlfriends at best. But it would've killed Madison to keep it secret. And Bethany's too practical. But if we're not on earth, that means it's Doomsday Darren dash D."

"Doomsday Darren dash D?" I can't help but raise an eyebrow skeptically, distracted from her boobs as I look to see if she’s serious.

Kaylie sits back as she tugs her shorts down, blushing as she reveals a pair of black panties. More practical, than sexy. At least they would be if they weren't on Kaylie’s killer body. On Kaylie, it feels as though they only serve to accentuate everything I love about her. But I could be biased. "You know how she is with her plan names. Anyway, Doomsday Darren dash D. The 4D plan. If there's no civilization to judge us, then that means we all get to be with you."

"What if I wasn't interested?" I ask, not entirely liking that my sisters had decided this without asking. As much as I loved them, this was... a lot to process. More than getting magical powers while being sent to another world with monsters. "Or what if I don't want to be with everyone? What if I only want to be with you?"

At my second question, Kaylie lets out a little gasp. Then she leans forward, pressing her tongue into my mouth so hard, I feel like she's trying to devour me. I meet her hungry kiss with one of my own. With all our distractions, I'm starting to feel really worked up, and my rod is fully erect as Kaylie grinds her panty covered crotch against it. I don't realize how much of a hair trigger I'm on until Kaylie breaks our kiss and slides down to take me in her mouth. Without hesitation, she takes me as deep as she can, getting half my length in her mouth before gagging. The sudden sensation of her mouth is too much for me to take, and I explode inside her mouth while gasping. Even as she gulps and swallows my cum, I can feel my sense of her grow stronger.

At first I’m upset at the ability for drawing me out of the moment, but I can't help but feel how much my little sister's love for me is flowing through that bond. Which causes my own love for her to swell as I pull her up to me for a kiss even as I pulse purify over both of us. I can feel it resonate through our increased connection as her lips find mine again. When we part, I push her back, sliding my fingers up towards her pussy. As I tug her black panties down, I can't help but smile when I notice they’re embroidered with little kittens. Then they're past her ankles and she's naked in front of me. It only takes me a second to shuck off my own boxers as I spread her legs, inspecting her glistening sex.

Her folds are almost as cute as she is, and they're just as naked. Looks like she shaved in preparation. Or maybe she waxed? I don't let the distinction worry me as I kiss my way down her leg. My kisses are slow and lingering, but I move steadily towards her pussy as she starts panting. "Oh yes. Please brother, please."

I don't go directly to her pussy, despite the overwhelming desire to taste her. Instead, I kiss all around her vagina, teasing her with soft kisses as I work my way inward. She whimpers when my next kiss would have taken me directly to her petal but I pause instead. As she looks down at me to see why I stopped, I finally let myself dive forward, rubbing my nose along her slit as I take in her scent. To my surprise, in addition to the womanly musk I expected, there's a hint of strawberry. And it smells good. When I flick my tongue out to taste her folds, I discover she tastes even better.

"God damn Kaylie, I think your pussy is almost as sweet as you are," I mumble into her cunt, as I seek out her nub with my hand. Then I look up at her as I start experimenting, trying to find out which patterns work best for her. All throughout, I've been able to sense her general state of arousal, and feel the spikes. And now I use my eyes and my new sense to figure out a pattern that quickly drives Kaylie over the edge. My sweet sister locks her legs together as she spasms, keeping my face jammed in her pussy as she comes.

She keeps me that way as I continue to lick her cunt until her body stops trembling. I'm not certain, but I think she managed to get multiple.

As her legs release me, Kaylie gets a big dopey smile on her face, brushing a hand through my hair as I lay beside her. I put my hands on her waist, pulling her close as our noses touch. I let my cock, which is already nearly at full mast again, press against her stomach as I hold her against me.

Giggling, she reaches down to touch it, running her hand up and down my shaft. Which elicits a low moan and a twitch from me. "Hmm, does my brother like it when his little sister plays with his cock?"

"Mhmm. Very much," I reply, pulling her chin up so I can give her a gentle kiss. This time it's slow and soft. When we break apart, I can't fight down my smile. "You know, I think I need to text Jen and thank her for breaking up with me."

Kaylie's answering smile is better than I could've imagined. "I know I am," she says, leaning in and hugging me as tight as she can, which presses her hard nipples into me. Much like when she first welcomed me home. After a long cuddle like that, Kaylie pulls back, her hand wandering down to where my rod is still between us. It hasn't softened as we hugged. If anything, I'm even more stiff as her hand wraps around it.

As she strokes her hand up and down gently, I can already feel myself building up. She's just too damn sexy.

Even as I'm thinking that, a bit of drool leaks from her mouth as she stares at where she's working my cock. I almost laugh until the drool lands on my penis and she uses it to lubricate her motions.

I roll slightly to the side to give her better access and end up looking over to the table by the side of her bed. Atop the table is a picture of all of us as a family, taken last year at Christmas, with all of us gathered in front of the tree. And for some reason, it finally hits home what I'm doing with my sister. What I'm really doing. And for a second, worry fills me. Not worry about Kaylie, or if we'll have regrets. Or even about whether society will care.

Worry about our mom.

Worry about what this might do to her if she found out. And the worry that we're already too far gone for that to matter.

"Darren, what's wrong?" Kaylie asks, causing me to tear my eyes away from the picture. And they land back on Kaylie. My sister is looking worried too, her hand still on my penis. Which has gone partially soft.

"Sorry," I reply. "Just saw the picture, and... did Bethany's plan have a magical way to tell mom about all this?"

"Oh," Kaylie says, her hand stilling as she lays down beside me. Still very much naked, I can't help but note. Which puts some life back into my cock. "No. At least, not that she told me. But I knew we were probably going to have to keep it a secret."

"That'll be hard now that mom won't be going to work," I point out, running my hand through Kaylie's hair. "And it wouldn't be right anyway. Much as it'll suck to tell her, mom deserves to know. This isn't one of our little secrets like the burrito. This is... well, it'd be like dad."

Kaylie's face scrunches up as though I just fed her the sourest sour-soother I could find. I almost boop her nose again.

But I shall resist!

Her laugh as I fail to resist makes me glad I don't have iron willpower. She sighs into my chest, kissing me before saying, "Fuck. We have to tell her. And not just about us. About your ability. I can feel it, you know? Even now."

"Oh?"

"Mhmm. It's like... well, it's kinda like you're holding my hand. That little bit of connection that makes it so I don't feel alone," Kaylie says while her hand traces idly over my chest. "Not as nice as your other ability, but still nice."

"That's... that's great," I say, leaning over to kiss her forehead. "For me... well, I get a bit of your emotions, I think. Well, I always have that. But when you're... uhm... ‘blessed by my seed’, it's stronger," I say with air quotes.

She bursts out in laughter before looking at me and realizing I'm serious. "Wait, what is it called? Read the whole thing to me!"

Unable to keep a goofy grin off my face, I do so, basking in the warmth coming off her body as I read. When I'm done, Kaylie has her smirk fixed firmly in place as she straddles me just above my cock. "So, the effects get better if you cum in my pussy? And repeated 'blessings' make the effect last longer? Wonder if all the blessings have to be in my pussy for the extra duration?"

"It doesn't say," I reply as my hands settle on her hips.

"Well, we'll just have to experiment then, won't we. Cause I want that extra blessing," Kaylie says, leaning forward to plant her lips on mine.

As she pulls away, I give her a crooked smile. "Is that all I am to you? A blessing machine?"

"Yep. That's definitely the only reason I'm doing this. Not because I want to have my brother's nice hard cock pump his cum inside my pussy." As Kaylie is speaking, she takes my cock and lines it up with her dripping snatch. And the moment she says pussy she lowers herself down, letting me press into her. It's glorious. Tight enough to only allow me gradual entry, but not so tight it hurts, like it did with Jen the first few times. “And not because I love you,” she breathes out.

I shake my head, banishing any thoughts of Jen from my mind as I focus on my sister's wondrous channel taking more of me inside her. She's exercising considerable restraint as she lowers herself, moving down an inch, then back up half an inch then holding for a second before repeating the process. As though she wants to savor every moment of our first time together. I'm thankful I blew my load earlier, cause I'd have definitely blown it by now.

The thought of blowing my load in her causes a moment of worry to strike me.

"Shouldn't we use... wait, you're on the pill, aren't you?" I ask, as she takes me another half-inch lower. There's barely an inch of my rod that isn't buried inside her now.

Kaylie nods fiercely, "Ever since I was able to talk mom into it."

"Oh, thank god," I murmur as she lowers herself the rest of the way, allowing me to get lost in the warmth of her depths.

With a gentle moan, Kaylie lays down against me, her lips brushing mine as my arms move up to embrace her. We remain like that, as we move together, Kaylie slowly rising and falling on my cock as I keep my arms wrapped around her. My heart feels full to bursting as I make love to my beautiful sister. "Kaylie, I love you. I love you so much."

"Oh Darren, I love you too," Kaylie moans as her lips brush against mine, carried away as she picks up the rhythm slightly.

We continue like that for a while, me making slow thrusts into her as she rises and falls upon me. Her body is so warm, her skin smooth under my hands. Her tits are firm and inviting, begging to be squeezed. So, I squeeze them, my fingers playing with her nipples as Kaylie moans. Then she slows, putting her arms around me as she leans to the side. Following her direction, we reverse position, with me taking my place atop her. I move inside her for a few thrusts, but unsatisfied with the angle, I stop for a second, lifting her hips as I set her pillow underneath her. Then I lay down atop her as she whimpers with each thrust. Her mouth is desperate as she kisses me, and we continue, each of us moaning each others’ names.

Then Kaylie cries out, "So close, oh god Darren. I'm going to cum on your cock. I'm going to... to..."

"Ahhhh!" she screams loud enough that I'm worried the rest of the house heard us. Even if her vents are covered, the walls aren't that thick. Still, her contracting pussy draws me closer to my own release. And when Kaylie recovers, she smiles up at me, whispering in my ear. "Give it to me. Cum in your sister's pussy. Give me your seed."

That's enough to push me over the edge. More than enough really. I was so close that her dirty talk practically forces me to erupt inside her. As I release a low moan, Kaylie keeps whispering in my ear as her pussy milks me for as much 'blessed seed' as she can get. And she certainly gets a lot. I keep coming inside her longer than I've ever orgasmed before. Much longer. She strokes my cheek even as I continue to spasm inside her. "I love you, Darren. I'm so glad I got you first. So glad."

We lay there, my cock staying half hard inside her as we catch our breath. Eventually, Kaylie rolls off, snuggling up next to me. "God, I love you, Darren," she murmurs, nuzzling her head against my chest before starting to doze softly.

"Love you too, sis," I say, kissing the top of her head as I feel myself joining her in sleep.

A couple hours later, I wake to a warm sensation wrapped around my cock. Looking down, I find Kaylie's lips wrapped around my shaft, her head bobbing slightly as she brings me back to full mast.

"Hey," I say, reaching down to run my hand through her rich brown hair. She smiles around my cock, mumbling something back that could probably be interpreted as 'hey'. It is both adorable and sexy as hell. She continues servicing me for another few strokes, before taking her lips off and shuffling up the bed. I kiss her as soon as she's close enough, my left hand guiding her chin towards me while my right grabs a handful of her pert breast. Even with my attempt to guide her, our kiss is misaligned, but we quickly adjust as she moves to straddle me. I feel her free hand take my cock and position it as she lowers herself on me. And then I begin to move in her. It doesn't take long before Kaylie breaks our kiss, moaning out, catching me by surprise.

"Yes, yes, yesssss...." Kaylie moans as her channel clenches around my shaft. I continue my smooth motions as best I can as she squirms atop me. After nearly a minute, she finally settles, her lips returning to mine. After a few more minutes of slowly fucking and kissing her, she breathes in my ear. "I need you to take me. Hard."

Her words ignite my arousal, and I flip us over. Even as I'm moving, Kaylie pulls off me, scrambling onto her knees with her ass pointed proudly in my direction, her hazel eyes peering over her shoulder. I massage her ass for a few moments while admiring her dripping sex. Then I slide myself inside her wondrous depths, hilting myself in my sexy sister.

"Hmm, yessss!" Kaylie mutters as I pick up the pace, suddenly consumed by my need to take her.

"Oh god, Kaylie," I growl, the sounds of our bodies slapping against each other filling the rooms as I rut inside her. It only takes me a couple minutes to reach my own orgasm, shooting my load deep inside her. It's not as crazy as my earlier load, but it still feels like it's one of the strongest of my life.

I roll to the side, keeping Kaylie cuddled in my arms. Again, I don't shrink like I'm used to, instead staying at half mast. I don't know if it's cause of my new magic, or because of how sexy I find Kaylie, but part of me is a little worried. Not a big part. A much larger part is excited by the idea of being able to continue going.

"Hmm, still so hard for me," Kaylie mutters from her place in my arms.

"Yep. My little sister is very sexy," I reply, kissing the top of her head as I slowly work in her.

"Hmm. I wish I could keep you to myself," Kaylie mumbles.

My hand tilts her head so I can brush my lips against hers for a moment before I reply, "I'd be happy with that."

A giggle erupts from her as I pull away, her smile wavering as she says, "It'd be fun. But you don't love me more. You just had me first."

Frowning, I slow slightly. "You really think you mean so little to me?"

Kaylie shakes her head so violently she manages to get her hair in my nose. Even as I'm scratching my nose, she says, "Of course not. You love me more than anything, except for our sisters. You love all of us."

"I... don't know if I'm ready to be with all of you though," I say, though my cock does get hard thinking about having my other sisters where I have Kaylie right now. Very hard.

More talking is quickly cut off by our increased moaning as we continue on to another set of orgasms. This time, when Kaylie starts squeezing me, it triggers my own. Shooting another load inside her, I'm surprised that we're not lying in a pool of my cum. It certainly feels like I've cum enough. But then again, my cock still hasn't deflated. I'm too tired to go another round, but I stay inside my sister as I cuddle up against her. We whisper one more round of 'I love you' to each other, my purify pulsing as we drift off to sleep, this time until morning.

80