…Chapter 11-XXX, Sawyer’s Special Moment…
3.3k 7 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

...Chapter 11-XXX, Sawyer's Special Moment...

 

 

We sit on Sawyer's bedroom floor, my arms wrapped around my sister as we enjoy each other’s company. I can't help but think about the contrast between now and this morning. How excited Sawyer seemed. After spending half an hour just sitting on the floor, cuddling, Sawyer finally speaks. “My ass is getting sore. And we’re not even doing anything fun.”

Laughing, I pull her to her feet. “Guess we should move to your bed then.”

She smiles, jumping onto the far side of her bed, patting the empty space next to her. I lay down on her crumpled sheets, my eyes meeting hers as I reach out and stroke her cheek. Her tears have dried up at this point, and she's smiling almost shyly as I lean in for a kiss. I don't lean all the way in, waiting for her to meet me. She doesn't leave me waiting, her lips pressing against mine a moment later. Our kiss is soft and unhurried, gentle motions mirrored against each other. Despite the soft nature of the kiss, when we break away a few minutes later, Sawyer is breathing heavily.

"O... okay," Sawyer says, her cheeks turning red again as her eyes dart down to my crotch for the first time since we've entered her bedroom. "I think... no, I know... I want to do this."

"If you're Soi-tain," I reply, taking her hand and kissing it.

She giggles at my terrible pun but lets me smother her hand in soft kisses. I continue to pepper her with soft kisses as I roll her onto her back. As I indulge I her soft body, she shifts out of her sweater, throwing it to the side and allowing me access to her soft belly.

Even as I’m assaulting her stomach with more kisses, her bra follows a second later, the clip catching my nose as it travels past. I barely notice as I descend on her luscious breasts, my mouth closing over her left nipple as I suck on it softly. Sawyer emits a low moan, but then she starts squirming and I have to shift to let her get her pants off. And just like that, Sawyer is laying beneath me in nothing but the thin blue material of her panties.

I try to take a moment to enjoy the sight of her, but Sawyer decides me being fully clothed is very unfair. At least, that’s what I’m getting based on the way she tugs my sweater off while grunting.

And then she tries to rip my shirt off. By literally tearing it. But she's not strong enough, and it only rips halfway. So, I finish the job, ripping my shirt off, and spinning it over my head for a second. Sawyer smirks at me, giving me a catcall before poking me in the belly then clawing at my belt. Getting the hint, I shuffle out of my pants until I'm down to my boxers. As I reach for the band of my boxers, Sawyer's hand snakes out to stop me.

"Let me," she breathes, her other hand stroking along my length through the thin material before she shifts up to my waist. She pauses, looking up into my eyes for a second before tugging my boxers down to free my now aroused cock. She finishes removing my boxers with more grace than my shirt, but not by much.

"So beautiful," Sawyer mumbles, as she leans back from me.

“Pretty sure that’s my line,” I reply, reaching out to take her hand. I give it a squeeze even as her eyes lock onto my crotch. She shuffles forward, holding my cock against her cheek as she licks her lips. Glancing up at me, she flashes me a smile before taking my tip into her warm mouth.

Humming as she moves her hand up and down my shaft, I lean back and just enjoy the experience, my hand running through her hair. She continues taking it in and out, not very deep, but more than enough when combined with her gentle stroking. I let myself get lost in the pleasant experience as my little sister works my cock like that for several minutes. But her efforts soon become too much for me as I groan out, "I'm coming, Sawyer."

At that, she sits up, tilting her head slightly to the side as she continues her ministrations. Then I blast my load into her mouth. A couple more strokes and she pulls off, letting a small drop of my cum drip onto her chin. "Mmm," she moans, licking her lips clean. "Tastes better than I imagined."

"Yeah?" I ask, pulling her body tight against mine as I kiss her gently. "I'd like to get a taste of your nectar, you know."

Giggling as she pulls away from our kiss, she spreads her legs for me. "My nectar huh? Cheesy much? But if that's what you want, come and get it dear brother."

“I’ll show you cheesy,” I declare as I launch a tickle attack. She laughs, squirming away from me and taking her sheets to the floor. We wrestle until I have her pinned beneath me, our eyes staring into each other.

Sawyer pushes me back, saying, “I thought you wanted a taste?”

Her panties have disappeared at some point, likely during the blowjob, and I'm a little disappointed I didn't get to remove them myself. That disappointment is assuaged by the sight of my lovely sister with her legs spread for me on the crumpled sheets.

I'm tempted to work my way in, but I catch a whiff of her arousal, and I move my face directly towards her glistening sex. Unlike Kaylie, Sawyer has a full bush of dark brown hair. It doesn't slow me as I inhale her sweet scent, my tongue flicking out to taste her. She clasps her legs around my head, moaning the moment I slide my tongue in and inhibiting my ability to explore her properly. Still, I do my best, nuzzling against her sex while getting my face covered in her delicious fluids. After a bit, Sawyer seems to realize she's getting in the way of her own pleasure and relaxes her legs enough to allow me to get into a proper position.

I take her ass in my hands as I do, stimulating Sawyer's clit with my nose while my tongue works her folds. Then I take my right hand, and penetrate her with a single finger, drawing a very sexy moan from my sister. She bucks her hips against my face, and I smile at her as I work her slowly, savoring the flavor of her sex.

"Darren," she moans, leaning back. Which allows me to provide her with the treatment I've been trying to give her since I descended between her legs. Once more, I use my Family Bond to learn what works best for my sister. I'm surprised how different it is from Kaylie. I knew they were different, even as twins, but this was one thing I thought they might share. Still, I put any thought of Kaylie out of my mind. This moment is for Sawyer, and Sawyer alone. Even as I'm still learning my way around Sawyer's delightful snatch, she starts moaning, “Oh god yes, brother. Eat me. Eat your little sister. Show me how much you lo-lo- Oh god!"

Rewarded with a thick gush of her delicious cum, I lap her up until she stops quivering. It seems she's capable of multiple orgasms too. Probably a family trait.

God, I can only hope.

As she recovers, I kiss my way up her belly, stopping when I notice she has a stud in her belly button. "When did you get this?" I ask, while tugging lightly on it.

Sawyer laughs, both hands tugging me up by my hair. "A couple years ago. Discovering it was supposed to be part of our wrestling."

"Wow, keeping so many secrets from me," I say, darting in to kiss her, then pulling back before she can get into it. "My little sister's been naughty."

"Hmm. Not as naughty as I'm gonna be," Sawyer says, pulling me down.

Slipping one hand between her legs, I stroke her pussy as I say, "Oh yeah? What're you gonna do that's Soi naughty?"

"Hmm, I have a certain brother in mind. Though with puns like that, I'm not sure I should," Sawyer teases as she wraps her legs around me and pulls her hips up to meet mine. It leaves my hand and cock trapped between us, and she starts grinding against them while hanging from me. Even as she’s moving, she giggles out, "Damn, don't think I could've held myself up like this yesterday."

"No?" I ask while using my conveniently trapped hand to guide my cock directly over her slit.

"Mmmm. Enough talking, need you inside me," Sawyer says as we kiss, her mound still grinding against my cock.

Considering her words, I find it amusing that Sawyer is actively making it difficult to do what she wants, since she isn’t loosening her legs enough for me to get a good angle.

So, I smack her ass. Which works to get her to relax. And it elicits such a delightful moan that I smack it again as I line myself up.

“Hey!” she protests, cutting out when I push inside her.

Her protest turns into a gurgled noise of appreciation as I slide partway in. Then I hike her hips, managing to penetrate her further. Clearly not satisfied, Sawyer locks her legs around me, pulling me tight against her. This time her desire to pull me close gives her what she wants, burying me as deep as we can. Then as I lower myself to brace her against the floor, she lets out a squeal that throws me off.

"Sorry, floor's cold," Sawyer says, pulling closer to me. "It's fine, we can-"

I don't wait for her to finish, shifting us upward and driving her further on my cock, causing her to hiss as I bottom out inside her as I sit on the edge of her bed. I fuck her there for several long strokes before we roll over to the middle. As I lay atop her, nibbling softly at her ear, she whispers, "Hmm. I love having you inside me. I could stay like this forever."

"Me too," I reply, kissing her neck and shoulders as I continue making love to her.

"I love you," Sawyer whispers, her hands tangling in my hair as she forces my lips to hers.

When I break away, I smile down into her sparkling hazel eyes. "Love you too, sis."

Then we kiss again, her hands wandering down my back to squeeze my ass. Despite our motions remaining slow, Sawyer starts to moan, her hips bucking weakly beneath me as she seals my lips with her own. Then she let's out an adorable little gasp as she squeezes me while her pussy clenches around my cock. "Love... love... love youuuu."

Maintaining my rhythm, I continue to make love to my sister, lost in the gentle motion of her body. Several minutes later, I feel my own orgasm building. "I'm coming sis."

"Yes, give it to me. Fill me with your love," Sawyer moans, her legs crossed behind me. "I want to feel it inside me."

I hilt myself inside her, spasming as my cock shoots into her, filling her with my seed. And for a moment, I can't help but be lost in how much I love her. The thought pushes me even further, and I can practically feel my balls strain to empty themselves into Sawyer's pussy.

"Hmm, so warm," Sawyer says as I hold her tight, one hand stroking her belly. Her hand takes mine, guiding it to rest on her belly. "That... wasn't at all what I was planning. But in a way, it was better."

"Yeah?" I ask, rolling onto my side which pulls me out of her but lets me see her smile while resting. Which she ruins when she turns with her back to me, assuming the little spoon position as she shuffles close, almost pushing me off her bed. But it’s nice, so I push her forward with my hips, settling towards the safer middle of the bed. When my half-hard cock presses between her ass cheeks, she clenches trapping me there as she wiggles even tighter against me.

"Yeah. Cause it was still us being awesome together, ya know."

"That was definitely awesome," I agree, my arm finding hers so we can interlock our fingers, her body pressed against mine.

"Mhmm. Do you... do you mind if we just lay like this until mom comes to get us?" Sawyer asks, twisting to look over her shoulder at me.

Breathing deep, I lean forward, giving her a peck on the lips before saying, "Whatever you want, Soi."

"Hmm. Good, that's good," Sawyer says, reaching down to pull a sheet over us.

We spend the rest of the evening spooned together, talking about video games and how we're not going to be getting any new ones and just generally hanging out like we normally would before the craziness started. It's a relief I didn't know I needed. A normalcy, as much as that can be said when my cock is nestled between my sister's naked ass cheeks. We've somehow looped around to arguing about whether the mechanics for movement are better in APEX or Titanfall, with neither of us even sticking to a side, when there's a knock on the door.

"Hey guys, mom says it's time," Kaylie's voice drifts through the door.

I look to Sawyer, who's lips are turned down in a cute little pout. I boop her nose, but move to get dressed.

It seems our private time is over.

49