1-The beginning
191 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A robotic voice rung out through the infinite darkness surrounding Cain. "hello host, i am the video game system, and you have received the chance to live a second life, i wish you luck in achieving all of your future goals" with that said, a ginormous roulette wheel, that was about the size of a five-hundred floor skyscraper, there were hundreds of sections, labeled everything from devil may cry, to bleach, to dragon ball, and any more. Cain stood there, looking at the roulette that loomed over him, and got lost in thought. A robotic voice said "Spin the wheel please host." Cain snapped out of it, and walked over to the wheel, and tried to spin it, with a blinding glow of magnificent light, the wheel started spinning.

Faster

Faster

Faster

after 30 seconds of increasing speed, the gigantic wheel started to tick down, and finally landed on a space, but before he could see what it was,  a blinding flash of neon green appeared, and Cain was pulled through a crack in the void, and woke up in the hands of a man in in a white and blue surgical gown.

"Congratulations, It's a boy Mrs. Castillo." the doctor said with a smile.

"can i hold him please?" the young, crimson haired woman asked the doctor weakly.

he smiled and said "Sure" he then waved the nurse over and told her "and get Mr Castillo in here"

the nurse then walked into the hall to get his father.

His mother held him and looked at his face "so, i guess this is my wonderful baby Cain (chuckle's into a coughing fit)"

(slam!!!) a young, spiky-yellow haired man rushed into the room and yelled "are you okay sweety?!?!"

The woman look's at her husband, sighs, and says "yes, but please quiet down, you don't want to scare our son"

While the father was freaking out, Cain noticed some smoke coming from his mother's hair, and he then asked the system "what world is this?", and the system responded with "a world that resembles the world in the popular anime that you watched, called My hero academia, it is currently 14 years before Izuku Midoria gets given one for all."

Cain then had a thought and asked "Wait, if i in my hero academia, does that mean i have a quirk?" 

When the system heard his question, it chuckled a bit then said "no, your body can't contain a quirk, if it did, you would pop like a balloon, but, fear not, because this system has been gracious enough to give you one free gold tier gamer gacha draw"

Cain heard the term gacha, and almost had a flashback to how brutal the chances on some games were, but he swallowed his fear and asked "how do i draw?" in a depressed tone.

"Just think about opening your system, and then think of the draw button." the system explained

Cain tried to do as the system said, and succeeded, he then saw a screen with 4 draw sections labeled as follows.


Common tier - non-superhuman powers and classes

high potential, but slowest growth rate


copper tier - basic superhuman race/character powers

faster growth rate, but lower power limit


silver tier - stronger superhuman/character powers

fast-ish growth rate, and moderate power ceilings


gold tier - strongest superhuman/character powers

moderate growth rate, but unlimited potential


he thought about the gold tier draw, and a giant, gilded, one-sectioned slot machine appeared in front of him in the system, Cain proceeded to pull the lever, and watch the slot machine spin, after a while of spinning, it stopped on an emblem of a wing, with a large blade stabbed into the ground behind it.

"System, who did i get" Cain asked nervously.

"Check your character page host, just will it to be" as the system finishes talking, a second robotic voice sounds and says "system consciousness hibernation"

"System, SYSTEM!" Cain yell's to no avail 

after repeatedly calling for the system, Cain decides to pull up his status screen, and it shocks him.

 


Cain Castillo (infant)

Race - human/(???)

HP-5 (100)

strength-0.1 (10)

agility=0.1(10)

intelligence-10

luck-20

powers (sealed)

left handed-1

Swordsmanship (lowest tier)-1

fire magic (lowest tier)-1

lightning magic (lowest tier)-1

ice magic (lowest tier)-1

earth magic (lowest tier)-1

Transformations (sealed)

one ?????? ?????

????? ????

weapon summoning (sealed)

Large one handed sword (partial-seal)


system: explanation on how some drawn powers will work, strong gear, and powers will be sealed partially, or completely until certain requirements are met, until then, basic versions are given.)


"What, why is there so many question marks!!! how am i supposed to know who's power's i got?" Cain thought to himself, he decided to just forget about it, and he dozed into a peaceful sleep, un-aware of how his life was about to take another turn.

Cain wakes up a few hours later to a bad feeling, so he looked around, and noticed that he was in a crib, with his two parents sleeping in the a few meter's away. All of a sudden he heard loud sound's coming from the hall, he started loudly crying on instinct, and the door broke open, a man in a purple costume walked in, he then walk's over to the bed, and inspect's the couple, and has a dis-heartened look, he then walked over, picked up the struggle-ing Cain, and walked out the door.

"hey purple highness, we caught the thief" A young man in a black jumpsuit walked over to the man, now known as purple Highness, and passed the knocked out criminal who was tied up in his scarf to him. "but we were to slow young Aizawa, this infant's parent's seem to have been killed, finish up here, I will think of what to do with the kid".

Hello, i am sansfan, and i would like to thank anyone who is reading this, this is my first tie publishing my work, i plan on trying to do a minimum of around 1000 words per chapter, and finish at least one chapter a week, and i would like to request advice and feedback from anyone who has the spare time.

6