Chapter 6 – {A new beginning}
538 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A seaside bar, bustling,with life, with loud music, and drunken dancer’s squirming their way through the crowd, a very chubby man holding a massive piece of meat, is conversing with 3 other men, and a child, one of the men had deep-set eyes, and a grin, a scar across his left eye, and a blue open chested vest draped across his back, with a pattern of sea waves, and a rifle in his offhand, pointed skyward, with hair of deep gray.  the second man, wearing a coat embroidered with stars, with lemon shaded hair, pointing a pistol skyward. And the third man, the man drawing the attention of the purple-haired child, and the rest of the less-drunk men in the tavern, a with hair of deepest crimson, wearing a black coat, and a red-undershirt, missing the left arm down, he was shank’s, captain of the red-haired pirates, joined by 3 of his most important comrades, named lucky, Beckman, and Yassop, currently telling the tale of how he lost his arm for a black-haired child, known as luffy, child of the owner of the bar, currently crying his eyes out in his mothers arm’s.

 

Beckman - Why in the world would you give up your arm for that brat, he ate the devil fruit we stole from those marine’s!

 

Shank’s - Well, if we didn’t come here, maybe he wouldn’t have eaten the fruit, so it’s obviously my fault, why should a kid die for my mistake.

 

Yassop -You didn’t just do it for that reason right.

 

A moment of silence passes between the quartet of pirates before the silence is broken by the bright eyed, purple haired child.

 

Child - So, can i join?!?! I swear I will become the greatest pirate in all the sea’s, stronger than even whitebeard, and you!

 

Shank’s - Hahaha, y’know kid, it’s not good to say stuff like that to someone who you want to hire you, didn’t your parents teach you anything, where are they by the way? 

 

Child - I don't know, never knew me, i just woke up here one day, unknown to any villagers, or common visitor’s.

 

Shank’s - Oh, well then, in that case, let’s make a deal, if you can even touch me or one of the men you see here within the next 2 hours, you can join us.

 

Child - I will succeed and join you!

 

As the boy said this, he dashed towards the one-eyed man, and reached for his shoulder, Shanks threw his drink over the boy, jumped into the air, over the child and landed, catching his drink, and strolling out of the bar, seamlessly sliding through the openings in the crowd.

The boy reacts quickly, and charges at beckman, who step’s around a drunken man, who was stumbling around the bar, he than makes the decision to start charging Yassop, but right as Yassopp is about to dodge, he turns 90 degrees to the right, and charges the 2 and a half meters towards lucky,  he goes to dodge, but right as he does, he feels this…   Burst of energy, rooting him to the spot, it was only for a second, but that was all the child needed, he placed his right hand on lucky’s shoulder, a mist of silence permeated the bar, the three cadres looked at each other, and Beckman speed walked out the door.

 

Beckman - Capitan!!!

 

Shank’s - What, Beckman, you should be stalling the kid.

 

Beckman - well, that's the problem, he got lucky.

 

Shanks - what, how lucky could the kid be?

 

Shanks takes a sip of his drink

 

Beckman - No, I meant he caught Lucky!!

 

Shank’s spit’s his shoots his drink out of his mouth, spraying Beckman

 

Shank’s - What?!?!?!? How did he catch Lucky!!!

 

Beckman - He used conqueror’s haki.

 

Shank’s - WHAT!!!!!

 

Beckman - He ran toward’s Yassop, turned on his heel’s towards the unsuspecting lucky, and ran towards him, lucky tried dodging, he was half a meter away from the kid, the kid then  used conqueror’s for a split second, and rooted Lucky in place, he than used that opportunity to grab him.

 

Shank’s - Hmmm, he seems smart, and with conqueror's haki, any thoughts on him?

 

Beckman - I think he has potential, and he has no family, nor anyone else to bind him, yet that might also be a major flaw, he has no anchor, he might be able to make it to the grand line, with hard work, luck, and maybe someone to support him, he might be able to make it to the new world, he would be a decent disciple to take on, maybe Lucky, or I would train him, Yassop too, but the kid doesn't seem to have the eye’s of a marksman.

 

(Back in the bar)

 

A drunken crowd has gathered at the bar, cheering on the child who is currently out-eating a large, plump man, this man was Lucky, one of Shanks' crew.

 

Bar owner - Stop, Stop, Stop, you're going to eat me out of business!!!!

 

Lucky - C’mon we're celebrating, and paying, but the party does seem to be almost over, c’mon kid, let's go see shanks.

 

The child and fat man walked through the crowd, and exited the pub, they passed the arguing beckman, and shanks, then proceeded to board the ship, an hour of yelling went by before the two men boarded the ship, shanks walked over to the child, and said

 

Shanks - So, you managed to touch lucky huh, welp, a promise is a promise, kid, welcome to the red-haired pirates.

The child grinned madly and said

Child - names jones, don't know much else about myself sept that, i'm glad to join.

Shanks look’s to a deckhand and says

 

Shanks - lead this young man to his room.

 

Deckhand - Yes’ir

 

The deckhand than leads the child to his room to rest.

 

Back above deck 

 

Shank’s - gettin rusty huh lucky, the world's fastest man got caught by a child, maybe Jones should take your title.

 

Lucky - C’mon cap, i wasn't expecting the runt to use haki at all, nevermind conquers, cut me some slack.

 

Shanks and his Cadre’s laughed, and continued to joke about lucky, but something more important was happening below deck, in a room, full of hammocks, and bunk beds, a child, now known as Jones was sitting there on his bed, with an animated smile.


Path chosen - path of the pirate

The path for those who always want more, be it gold, women, adventure, revenge, or anything in-between, this path is for those with insatiable desires, you may gain all powers relating to pirates, and the sea those always seen as evil, ever destined to wear the hangman's noose, forever shall bear the chains of piracy.


 

Jones - [status]

 


 Jones (New)

Race - human

HP - 100

Strength - 20

Intelligence - 20

Luck - 5

Powers

Conquerors haki - 10


 

 

0