Chapter 2: Character Creation
2.7k 12 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What the fuck is that! I see naked women standing in front of me in a black void. Oh! Just as I thought it was too dark, the black void turned into a white void… Okay, let's think of the Windows XP desktop. Much better. Now I can see everything. "Hello?" I try to speak, but no words come out. I look around and notice I don't have a body. I'm just floating in front of the woman.

 

Okay! Let's just take a moment to think. The woman isn't doing anything. She is just staring blankly straight ahead. I move around her; nice ass. No! No time to ogle pretty, naked vegetables. Time to find out what's happening. As I think that, I hear a voice.

 

Hello!

I am God.

You are dead.

This woman will be your new body.

You can customise it, however you see fit.

You are, for lack of a better term, about to be isekai'ed.

I'm too busy to explain further, so figure the rest out for yourself.

Just think of what you want to change about your new body and then think "finished".

 

P.S. A word of advice, the first name a sentient being calls you to your face will be your new name.

Have fun!

 

Well, that is good to know! Okay, okay, okay! Isekai! God! New body? I turn my incorporeal eyes to the naked woman. Well, he did say how I see fit. *Deep incorporeal breath.*

This body will never age.

This body can turn off its pain receptors.

This body will have an overpowered healing ability which will regenerate all body parts back to their original shape (excluding the hymen). Only body parts connected to the brain are considered part of the body.

This body will never catch or develop any diseases.

This body will be able to support its own weight no matter how big any body part is.

This body can grow and un-grow a fully functional penis at will and cum at will producing an infinite amount of semen.

The owner of this body can get pregnant or choose not to get pregnant at will.

While using the grown penis, the owner of this body can choose to impregnate or not to impregnate others at will.

This body will never need to ingest food or water but is able to.

This body will never need to excrete waste.

This body will never grow hair that isn't from the eyebrows, eyelashes, or scalp.

This body will always be at the ideal temperature and thus does not need to sweat.

This body's toenails will never grow beyond 1mm from the end of the nailbed, and the fingernails will never grow beyond 5mm beyond the edge of the nailbed. (The nails can still be filled.)

This body's orifices can stretch to accommodate the size of any object but will always return to their original tightness.

This body does not need to breathe but can.

This body cannot drown.

This body can never be poisoned except when the owner allows it to. But all poisons can still be nullified thereafter at will.

There! Ground rules. I'm not going to wish to "never die", as God might not be able to let that slide, and you never know what situations you will end up in. However, I don't see how this body can die; better not flat-out say it. Now, let's customise the appearance. 5" 10. Long straight red hair. Green eyes, massive H.H. tits that don't sag, and with no ageing should never. Tiny waist, low body fat, long legs and a naturally sexy walk, hips rolling. Heart-shaped big ass, flawless lightly tanned skin, tight pussy and ass with no external parts visible. Plump lips, petite, feminine nose, big round and clear eyes. Wait!

 

This body's eyesight will be 20/8 and will never deteriorate.

This body's ears can hear sounds under 15,000HZ and will never deteriorate.

 

There. I don't want to forget that since my poor senses led to getting hit by Truck-kun. Back to body sculpting. A little bit of muscle mass. If I'm right about this, I assume physical abilities will be tied to stats, not my actual body composition. He did say Isekai. I know that used to mean any "other worlds", but these days, it usually means game ones. Let's make the age around 21. I think I'm done.

 

*Blink* Wow. I move my hands up to my face. Then down to my tits. *Squeeze* WOW! Okay. "Sup, bitches!" Fuck, I forgot to specify my voice. Luckily it sounds normal. My lisp is gone.

 

Please assign your stats.

There are six main attributes.

Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence, Wisdom and Charisma.

Each stat can go as high as 20 and as low as 1.

You have 60 standard points to spend.

Due to the background "Chosen One", an extra 40 points are allotted.

 

Chosen One? That is… interesting. Okay, 100 points. Let's max out charisma. That leaves 80. Now let's max out dex. That leaves 60—twelve in strength and sixteen in the rest. And let's review.

Strength 12

Dexterity 20

Constitution 16

Intelligence 16

Wisdom 16

Charisma 20

And confirm…

 

Please choose a class. Available starting classes are Barbarian, Bard, Druid, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Ranger, Rogue, Sorcerer, Warlock and Wizard.

Due to the background "Chosen One", a custom class may be created.

 

…Fuck it. Select "Custom Class."

 

Please name class.

 

…Slut…

 

Running the term "Slut” through the database.

The class Slut will be created based on the common definition of the term "Slut”.

"Slut” Class created.

Please select two primary attributes.

 

Dexterity and Charisma. They are my two highest, after all.

 

Please name two skills to be proficient in.

Due to the background "Chosen One", "Proficiency" will be upgraded to "Expertise."

Due to the background "Chosen One", two custom skills may be created.

 

…Err. "Fucking” and "Seduction."

 

Running named skills through database…

Skills will be created based on the common definitions of the terms "Fucking" and "Seduction."

Skills "Fucking” and "Seduction" were created.

Generating character sheet. *ERROR* Unique abilities detected. Upgrading race "Human" to "Superhuman."

 

Okay, now to look over my "character sheet".

 

Character Name:

TBD

Attributes:

Strength 12

Dexterity 20

Constitution 16

Intelligence 16

Wisdom 16

Charisma 20

Background: Chosen One

Race: Superhuman

Class:

Slut

Primary Attributes:

Dexterity

Charisma

Level:

1

Expert Skills:

Fucking

Seduction

 

Oh, I'm giddy. I love those independent RPG maker games that let you play as a slutty heroine and use sex as a weapon. And since I shut myself away from the outside world for so long in my first life, I refuse to repeat the same mistakes. Look out, world, here I come… and soon will the rest of you.

What do you think so far?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
40