Chapter 8: Taking Inventory
2.4k 5 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Note from the author: During the last chapter, I made an error and accidentally typed "now" instead of "not". It has since been corrected. But I just want to stress that superhuman abilities are not passed to children with the Queen Slut feat.)

 

Well then... Let me think about this: Malk is busy stripping his old comrades' bodies. 

"Freestyle Slut" doesn't seem that effective right now. Maybe later when I have more fighting styles. But right now, I don't see much point in being able to swap from my current fighting style to the Cum Bender one. Especially as it's just once per day.

"Charmer" seems more useful, as I could use it to get powerful minions. But I just got one as, at the end of the day, it has a limited of three targets, and if I'm fucking them, I could just drain them. Plus, with my Seduction Skill and intimidating superhuman abilities, I can make minions on my own like I just did. However, that only works for those weaker than me. "Charmer" might let me control people and monsters more powerful than me.

"Heal Slut" is probably the most useless right now. I don't have anyone I need to heal besides Malk... But wait, it's not for combat. I could move to a populated city and set up a healing practice. With my infinite stamina and healing, I could fuck and heal paying customers all day, every day... But after meeting that woman, I think keeping a low profile is best. 

She called me an "adventurer" and said my existence was outlawed as I wasn't registered. Now that I've killed some of her men, I'm totally wanted. Actually, I have to remember to get far away from this area before she returns. And to be honest, I don't want to hold up somewhere safe and live a boring life. Not in again. I want to be a sexy, slutty powerhouse that goes around both fucking up and straight-up fucking people.

Lastly, "Queen Slut". With that, I could build an army. Maybe even a kingdom. I think it means "Queen", as in ant or bee, breeding many workers and warriors. Fucking all day and sending them out to expand and conquer. And if I have pissed off the apparent ruler of this land's sister, I might need an army.

I think it's pretty obvious. 

I select "Queen Slut." The only immediate difference is that I know I'm not pregnant right now, which makes sense, as I'm technically a virgin again. Well, I should get out of here before rectifying that. But, as it's a week-long pregnancy, I shouldn't wait too long to start gestation. Since it would be to my advantage if I had as many support troops as possible before "General Sezeldolth" or her forces reappear.

hope I level up more as well before that happens. Actually, how far am I to level 3? Surely, killing those other dwarfs got me close. Killing one was enough to go from level 1 to level 2. I have no notifications. I know! I'll bring up my character sheet. There should be an exp bar or something... Right?

I think "show character sheet." And just like that, the pink text comes up

Character Name:

Whore

Attributes:

Strength 12

Dexterity 20

Constitution 16

Intelligence 16

Wisdom 16

Charisma 20

Background: Chosen One

Race: Superhuman

Class:

Slut

Primary Attributes:

Dexterity

Charisma

Level:

2

Current EXP:

0

Expert Skills:

Fucking

Seduction

Equipped:

Enchanted scale bikini set:

1 Scale bikini top.

1 Scale bikini thong.

2 Scale high heels.

Effect: When complete, this set enchants the wearer's cleavage into a bag of holding.

Stored:

2 litres of dwarf semen

1 Black Steel Longsword

I raise from the rock as was, well for all intents and purposes, posing over and begin sexily walking over to Malkolm.

"What did you find?"

"Around 50 gold worth of coins, some coin pouches, a longsword, an axe and a hammer. These guys' entire life savings plus my own."

Well, I have the other sword, and Malk still has his hammer.

"What about the armour?"

"It's fitted to our individual builds, so there is not much resale value unless you smelt it. Also, it's heavy and hard to carry. As your chief of staff, it's my official opinion that it's dead weight."

"Chief of staff?" I ask with a faint smile. I can't suppress it. 

"Apart from yourself, who outranks me?"

"Fair dues. Hey, that's a lot of coinage. What's the conversion rate?" I point to a large pile of copper and silver coins that Malk has assembled near the sword, axe and hammer. He looks at me like I'm an idiot.

"Erm... well, 100 copper coins to a silver coin, 100 silver coins to a gold coin and 100 gold coins to a crown."

"How much is that sword worth." I point to the black sword on the ground.

"It's Black Steel, so it's twice the cost of a normal long sword. So around 250 copper."

Or around two and a half silver. So, this world seems to keep gold at its actual value. I can see why it's called a crown. If the most common coin is copper, a crown is 1 million times the value of a copper coin with that conversion rate. I'm guessing a kingdom's treasury debt must be valued in crowns. With the funds we have, we could buy a few hundred swords. I load the coins into the pouches and place them down my cleavage. As well as the sword, axe and hammer.

"Malk, take me to the nearest population centre."

Do you like The Whore's character?
  • Yes. Votes: 66 76.7%
  • No. Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Not Sure. Votes: 18 20.9%
Total voters: 86
26