Chapter 10: Setting Up Camp
3.3k 11 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been several hours of riding on Malk's shoulders. I could keep going on my own, but he's at his limit. It seems like we have made a lot of progress to get out of the giant forest. 

"That's far enough, Malk. You can stop now."

He stops, and I jump down. Looking around, I see a clearing in the forest with my superior eyesight.

"Let's camp over there."

Shit! I don't need to eat or drink, but what about dwarfs? And all we have are coins, weapons and cum.

"I don't suppose you have any supplies on you?" I ask, but I can tell he doesn't. He stripped off his armour and is naked now.

"You aren't the only one with some surprises."

I wonder what he means by that. I am surprised, though. He has a very muscular body with little fat. I thought he would be the stereotypical "ugly bastard", but I guess since he was a general's bodyguard, he must be very fit... What the fuck? He's throwing up! 

After some heaves, he vomits up a small bag.

"**retch** It's... *cough** a bag of holding. Contains emergency supplies and a set of civilian clothes. Never know when you need to disappear without any of your gear. I swallowed it so it would always be with me."

He kneels and opens the bag. It's covered in juices.

"Ew! Gross!"

He looks up at me.

"You drink cum!"

"Yeah, but I'm not into any other body fluid! That's why I don't sweat!"

"...what... how did you manage that?"

"...erm... Hey! Want me to suck your dick?!"

Please just say yes and don't ask more questions!

"Fine, I'll drop it... and no, not right now. We need to set up camp."

He pulls out a folded tent, a pot, some water skins, dried rations, firewood, a tinderbox, a carving knife and a disassembled fire pit. He's still got his hammer. He left it on his back when he dropped his armour. He takes that hammer off his back and begins to use it to set up the tent pegs.

"I don't need to eat or drink, so don't ration for me."

"Well, I saw you heal from those armoured hammer fists to your skull, so I knew you had a robust body, but that seems the most unbelievable. What are you!"

I fold my arms and glare at him as he swings his hammer down on the first tent peg.

"Remember, I ask the questions. Besides, you wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Nice, make him think I know what's going on. Good job, horny brain currently thinking about his... thick... swinging... foot and a half-long dick... wonder if he's a grower... Wait! Focus up! He said we needed to set up camp! No time for fucking!"

"You know you said all that out loud, right?"

Play it cool.

"No, I didn't!"

Very cool, Whore, very cool,

"Want me to put my clothes on...?"

"Yes, that would be very helpful."

Some time passes as Malk sets up the fire and tent. He finally covers his hunky body, too.

"So, you sure you don't want any?" He asks while pointing what looks like some dried jerky in my direction.

"No, I'm good. I don't need to sleep either, so I can keep watch."

"Well then, I'll turn in for the night! Wake me in around six hours."

"**pout** Aw, that's a shame! I found a nice rock that would be perfect for you to bend me over..." I point to a lonely rock further into the clearing.

"Sorry, Boss. As much as I want to, I'm too tired from running while carrying you all day."

Well, that makes sense... plus I don't really want to freak him out more with what I plan to do next...

"I understand. Have a nice sleep!" I throw my hips to my left, give the peace sign with my right hand, and wink.

"...Okay... goodnight." He crawls into the tent, wearing his civilian clothes. He has on a white shirt, brown pants but leaves his socks in his boots just outside the tent but with some tent fabric to cover them from any rain. That must be so he can grasp them when he runs out if something happens.

Okay! I wanted to "break it in" in a more fun way, but he's not capable right now, and I want to get gestation started straight away. I'll just fearfully sneak away one of his water skins... got one!

I uncork it and use the open end down between my cleavage. The enchanted armour must be able to read my intention as the skin starts to fill up with some dwarf semen. I lie down on the ground and spread my legs. The leather thong becomes crotchless. Good! If I unequip anypart of my armour set, thong, top or heels, I'll lose my enchanted tits. I don't know if my inventory would be ejected or destroyed if I lost them while storing items.

Since I'm alone, I won't be able to orgasm, but this is necessary. With such as short gestation time, waiting till morning to fuck Malk is highly inefficient. I stick the open end of the cumskin into my pussy and, for lack of a better term, baste myself...

It seems my cleavage of holding keeps the liquid from losing any heat so it's just as warm as it was when it was fired hours ago. Okay, pregnancy, male, when grown large, fit and muscular, same skin tone, hair colour and eyes as me but with tusks. And fuck it, 24-inch penis when erect. Excessive semen production. He knows everything about this world I know at the time of birth, knows nothing of my life or world before being reincarted. 

I think these thoughts as I baste myself.

 

Congratulations! You are pregnant with one male half-dwarf. 

Gestation time: 72 hours.

 

Well, that's that done! I reseal my thong and stare up at the night sky. I'll wake Malk up at sunrise. And since I don't want to be wasteful...

**glug** **glug** Lying on the ground, staring up I drink from the skin. I wonder what the morning will bring...

33