PROLOGUE (1)
98 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1  

The people of the continent of Sietinica knew that war was on their doorsteps.

The emperors of the four great empires were rallying their armies to fight against each other.

The fours empires namely, The Sweets Empire, The Blouf Empire, The Mesad Empire, and The Omaha Empire were about to engage in war to determine the pillar of the continent.

Farmers, traders, merchants, and the common people of the continent began to make adequate preparation to ensure their survival.

Mothers and wives were crying and lamenting because they knew they might not see their sons and husbands ever again. They didn't understand why, a selfish act such as this was going to ruin their life.

A year later, the battle to determine the pillar of the continent began in an earnest.

The 4 armies decided to camp in the directions they were coming in from. The Sweet's army camped at the north and  were dressed in blue, the Blouf army camped at the South and were dressed in green, the Mesad army camped at the east and were dressed in red while the Omaha army camped in the west and were dressed in yellow.

This arrangement of armies from a bird's eye view made them all look like a cross. 

The armies of all the empires were equal in terms of army strength and tactics so none heeded the peace talks offered. They were ready to fight and nothing was going to change that.

Prostitution, gambling, and all sorts of crimes became common in all camps. When the war had not yet started this was a common sight in every camp at night. There was a lot of drinking and fun, especially in the Blouf camp where the people were known to like having fun.

One night when all the soldiers and army officials of the Blouf army were drowned in their lust and alcohol. They got assaulted by the 3 other armies.

The soldiers of the 3 armies destroyed and tore through the flesh of any Blouf soldier in their close range.

Men and women who were engaging in the act of harmony were not spared.  As they were slashed down by their enemies' swords.

Before the soldiers of Blouf could counter-attack on this joint assault. Almost half of their army strength was lost.

But that didn't change the perception of the Blouf army, they fought on and killed many enemy soldiers. Their only thought was dragging down as  many people with them as possible.

Their resolve was praiseworthy but their annihilation came upon them before daybreak. 

Every soldier of the Blouf army was killed excluding the emperor of the Blouf Empire and his officials.

They had their reproduction organs removed by the cruelest means ever and were then thrown into a metal container that was placed on the fire.

The container didn't catch fire but roasted the people in it until they died.

Their screams and pleas became a momentum boost for the sun as it shined in its full glory that day.

The 3 armies then went back to their camps after looting the Blouf camp. There were many things to be found there such as high-class wine, jewels, gold, and other valuable artifacts.

It was a shocking sight to see 3 enemies working together to annihilate another enemy. 

There was no fighting among the 3 and it seemed like they all had the same goal and that was the annihilation of the   

Blouf army.

When the people in the Blouf Empire heard this sad news. They crowned a new emperor and sent him to meet and negotiate with the 3 emperors in their camps.

They all decided that the winner of the war will have the authority to kill all leading figures in the opponent army and take control over all the continent.

The new emperor of Blouf had managed to gain revenge for his father by planting a seed of competition among the 3 armies.

He went back home satisfied and began to protect his people from recent bandits attacks.

Bandits have been raiding and destroying villages around the border when they heard the Blouf army was annihilated.

He knew how troublesome these bandits were so decided to gather the soldiers he had left and fought them.

Back to the field of play.

With the new proposal made by the new emperor of Blouf, all leading figures in the 3 armies were now thirsty for blood.

They were waiting for any mistake that would stick out its ugly head but none happened. So they decided to stay in their camps.

The soldiers in all camps began to complain of lack of food and water and a starting spread of disease.

The disease was killing soldiers each day and the number of soldiers began decreasing rapidly.

Except for the army of the Sweet Empire, most of its soldiers were not affected by the disease because of the soldiers' natural resistance against it.

The Mesad army and Omaha army became furious when they heard a rumor of the Sweets empire making the disease and spreading it.

Both Omaha and Mesad armies' military strength were now on equal footing with that of the Sweets army. 

They knew they had to join forces together or they would be annihilated as they did to the Blouf army.

The Mesad officials and the Omaha officials signed a treaty for a ceasefire among them until they managed to destroy the Sweets army.

The emperor of Blouf laughed his heart out when he heard this new arrangement from the battlefield.

He was glad everything was going as planned. The new emperor of Blouf was the one who made the 3 armies annihilate the Blouf army.

He provided the three armies with all what they need to know about how the Blouf army lived and their battle tactics and the right time to defeat them.

So far plan one of his plans has been successful and he was waiting for the other one he had planned from the start to kick in.

He was now living a life of bliss filled with women, sex, drinks, and alcohol and any threat to his kingdom were now out of the way.

He was indeed the one who was playing the chess game and winning. But little did he know, that there was also a man who was using him as a tool to achieve his goals.

A.N (The battle filled has now turned into an interesting chess game where one person rules the life of everyone like a pawn. Find out who this person is in the following chapters.)

6