Chapter 1
150 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
What did you think I will be explaining his 2nd life in chapter 2 btw.
  • It was great Votes: 1 16.7%
  • It was bad Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was okay Votes: 5 83.3%
  • It was okay but not good style of writing Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was bad everything was Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 6 · This poll was closed on Mar 21, 2022 05:47 AM.

A sigh was heard at the top of this mountain that was covered by clouds the sigh sounded tired as though the person who sighed was simply day dreaming. Slowly the clouds moved revealing a man so handsome he’d make anyone fall in love with him with just a glance.  Long silver hair   Golden eyes that were expressionless the man himself also had a blank look on his face.


“ Why do I have to go through this for a second time wasn’t the first time enough?” The man after sitting there for a long time finally said something in a tired voice. This man also known as Roel was a very famous man in both of his lives. Yes Roel here was a very prominent man his first life was as a orphan who was later revealed to be a member of royal family. In his first life demons were very evil unlike how demons would be portrayed in stories in the world he was currently in they were irrational beings. They survived on instinct whether it is a desire to fight a strong enemy or lust they were unable to make peace with other races. 

In this world he was taken in by a old man who he later learned was a former sword saint. The man trained in the ways of the sword and taught him how to use ki. Ki was body strengthening in a simpler term it allowed roel to enhance his power and five senses making him faster stronger and able to predict where an enemy was going to attack since it enhances his minds processing speed.

Roel was practically a genius when it came to swordsmanship he was already almost beating the former sword saint in just 2 years without the use of ki. The former sword saint albeit weakened due to the years of fighting and of old age was still able to go against some of the stronger young knights who he trained and win, with them going all out.


That goes to show how strong Roel was and with ki it was natural for him he did everything as though it was second nature he truly was a genius born every 1,000 years. Roel at the age of 15 finally beat his master in a fight without the use of ki and with ki. The old man gifted him a very powerful sword forged by the gods and that very same day the old man passed away leaving Roel all alone again.

“Why am I thinking about those memories again that life was so boring it was just fighting and I was already stronger that everyone.” 

“ I think that old man was way to overprotective of me he said I wasn’t strong enough to go out by myself even though I had already taken down most s rank monsters. 

Roel let another sigh reminiscing although he currently look liked he was in his 20’s he was actually 90 years of age. Roels body had also been like this in his past life since the his use of ki was very unique he was able to live longer than the average ki user and still retain his looks. If Roel were to estimate he would live about 900 years if he were to live a normal life without fighting. That’s The same amount as the elves would live if they were not enslaved or killed.( authors note: there is gonna be a elf girl in his harem so this is a way to let his harem live as long as him and for them to be together for a long time.)

1