Chapter 4 the silver kingdom and new changes to my body
134 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2 years later 

“I see so that’s how bloodlines works interesting and I guess that’s why this thing is here now I mean both mother and father have it so I guess it’s not really a surprise.

Roel had stuffed his face into many books the moment he was able to walk using his training and magic he was able to hide from his mother and father and start reading books.

In these books he learned about his bloodline the silver race. The silver race bloodline had originally belonged to the catmen they protected by the country of beast men but other races were jealous especially there humans.

A war was started on the beastmen the catmen and cat women that possessed the silver race bloodline were enslaved by nobles royals and other people. The only ones that were able to properly get pure bloodlines were the royals. But due to their greed the silver race bloodline naturally died out leaving only 3 in the current world.   There used to be 5 Roels grandfather and grand mother but due to a attack during a meeting the died protecting the people of their kingdom.

There are more who possess silver race bloodline but unlike roel and his father Angelo they are not pure. The only other person with a pure silver bloodline is a human princess the same age as Roel and of the engagement that has been sent to Roel came from this girls father.

“Still I can’t believe my father a member of the silver race bloodline married my mother of the black race bloodline.

The black race bloodline was one also belonging to the catmen it is a very common bloodline among the catmen. The black bloodline is a michevious bloodline the people who possess such bloodline are hyper, michevious, playful and teasing. The complete opposite of the silver bloodline which they are quite, tend to keep to themselves, and rarely show emotion.

“That does explain why mother is so doting towards me and why she tries to tease me as much as she can. Father must’ve had a hard time growing up with my mother considering he must’ve been one who loves quiet places like I do”.

My mother and father were engaged at an early age my mother a former duchess of the silver kingdom came from a prominent black bloodline family that served the silver kingdoms since the silver kingdoms creation. My mother apparently fell in love with my father first she didn’t say how but she loved him long before he did. 

My mother wasn’t one of those that are late to notice their feeling in their childhood and that’s because of the black race bloodline. It made them more sensitive to emotions again the complete opposite to the silver race bloodline which doesn’t understand emotions.

My father had his embarrassing secrets poured out by mother  although he had a expressionless face the entire time it was clear he was embarrassed. Apparently it went down with my father asking my mother why he felt certain ways. When he was with her his heart started beating, why did he always find her so beautiful, why did he feel sad when she went away, why did he feel happy when she touched him. He was subjected to teasing by my mother when she heard these questions and that was when they were 15. After that my mother and him spent the night together according to my mother after seeing him blushing for first time in her life she couldn’t stop herself.

“That was how my father lost his first time, catwomen were known to be more aggressive then catmen most catmen were shy and didn’t approach women very often due to them being hunters and women stayed home bored.”

The catmen race was a race that was very odd although Roel had no way of knowing that he would be aggressively sought after by a cat girl the same age as him in just two years.

“Now about this tail that is growing at my lower back why did it take so long to grow”?

Yes, this was the new change to Roels body a fluffy tail was growing out of his lower back silver in color everything about Roel was silver but his golden eyes. This tail was something he expected since his mother and father had one but he wondered why it took so long to grow.

“There was nothing written about it in books and my mother and father didn’t know either I guess it’s just a mystery.” 

“Roellllllll where are youuuuuuuu?”

Roel lifted his face from the book and there she was his mother she looked very tired and as soon as she saw him she dashed towards him. Picking him up and rubbing her cheeks against him just like she had been doing for his life up to this point.

“Roel, why are always in the library me and papa are proud of you for being able to read and write at such a young age but I wanna spend time with you.” Roels mother kaede complained in a whiny voice her cat ears and tail drooping.

“Im sorry mother I want to read books and when I do I forget all about the time.”

“Mouuuu how many times have I told you to call me mommy your not supposed to call me mother until your older maybe 25.”

“Mothe-

“Mommy”

“Mot-“

“Mommy”

“Mo”

“M o m m y”

“Mommy”

“There that’s a good boy come on we’re going to go play with daddy now.” She petted Roels ears  with a happy smile and lifted roel to her chest and took him towards his fathers work room. Roel reeling from embarrassment having to say the word mommy at his mental age was despondent until the arrived at his fathers office.

3