Roels jobs and the 2nd princess
89 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Kaede I can understand not wanting to have a butler drive us there but can you please not go over the speed limit.” Angelo said with a calm tone at his wife and who decided to drive at the venue where Roels birthday was being held.

“What was that honey I can’t hear you?” Kaede had decided to drive because according to her she hated how slow the butler drives and she likes to drive fast.

‘What the hell is this why did father let mother do this’ this was Roels first time in a car he was very excited when he saw it,of course his facial expression’s didn’t change but he was excited on the inside.

“Please stop her father please.” Roel pleaded to his father to stop her but his father just sat still without moving he looked calm and composed but on the inside was trying to keep himself from vomiting.

15 minutes later

“Whooo that was fun right darling Roel.” Kaede looked back at the two both similarly had empty eyes. It was at this moment Angelo swore to never let her drive no matter what she says.

They made there way inside and sat at their designated room.

“Mother, father why couldn’t we just have my birthday party at home.”

“Why do you just wanna spend time with shizuku like you always do, you’re already replacing your mother what a bad son you are.” Kaede faked pouted while teasing her son about his relationship.

“This is necessary Roel this is your debut to the public world we’ve kept you hidden from it now but you need to debut in noble society.” Angelo said calmly. 

“Listen Roel we’re here not only for your society debut but also your job identification.” 

“Job identification”? Roel tilted his head(so cute).

Ignoring kaede Angelo started speaking

“Job identification is what your job like a swordsman or a magician my job is a rainbow magician.”

“Rainbow magician does that mean you have the ability to use all types of magic”? 

“Yes I can use all elements.”

“Listen Roel all about your mothers greatness i am a sword princess the beautiful mast-

“So that’s what your gonna do before your birthday party in front of everyone got it, also your mother and I are only one level below the highest tier for our job.” Cutting off kaede before she can start boasting about her achievements he told Roel what he needs to do. 

“Okay father”.

They ignored kaede who was pouting trying to get their attention back on her and waited for the start of the event.


“Did you hear both them are here I can’t believe two were born in this decade.”

“I know right it’s bad that one of them is a wild animal thank god for our princess.”

“Tch wild animal look at you so fat you can hardly breathe if anything you’re a wild animal.”

Mutterings and arguments have started since they were having to wait for the priest to come out and announce the jobs. Most of them we’re nobles from the human kingdoms talking. Those three were nobles the person who rebutted the person who said wild animal was a duke and he took offense since he married a beast man from the wolf tribe his first love.

There were harpy’s, merfolk,catmen, wolfmen, tigermen,bearmen, and a whole host of beastmen. There surrounded by guards a Wolf man and Wolf woman with a tiny little wolf girl this was the beast mens king the opposite of the silver kingdom in terms of relations they had the strongest bond.

The silver kingdom used to be a small tribe made of pure silver race bloodline cat men but since they were killed and enslaved they started a kingdom with a catman and catwoman of the pure silver race bloodline which led to the silver kingdoms creation. Those people were Roels great great great grandfather and grandmother.

“Wow your so cool haruto”

“Yeah yeah so cool~“

“Hey stop trying to get to him first I was talking to him”

“Please stop I will talk to all of you it’s okay.” Giving a smile the boy with blue hair said to the three girls who were starstrucked by the smile. This boy was the son of a Marquis with the blue race bloodline one originating from the merfolk. He had not fins or special gills that allow him to breath underwater which means his ancestor must’ve been a merfolk. He was a very handsome boy which is why all those girls were surrounding him.

‘Father gave me the job of getting close to her highness it should be easy after all she’s just a woman no matter her bloodline  a woman is just a woman.’ The boy thought maliciously he was here with his father who told him to make friends with other nobles. But his prime objective was to make the 2nd princess fall in love with him. He was clearly arrogant since he was praised for his looks and how smart he was he never got anything he wanted Denied so he was very spoiled he already thought he’d have the 2nd princess puty in his hands.

“Hello citizens or the beast kingdom and The citizens of the Xave kingdom I am John me and 3 other priest will be conducting todays job examination please send your children to the front of the venue in a orderly fashion.”

The parents made their children go in a line towards the priest's with a ball that was shiny white. The priest’s started to examine the childrens  jobs.

“Go on roel””yeah go roel show mommy your job.” Both Angelo and Kaede gave their words of support. Roel nodded and walked towards the line. 

“Hey who are you my name is sung-woo what is your name.” A cheery boy  who was in front of roel suddenly started talking to 

“Roel”. Roel gave a curt answer one befitting a memeber of the silver race bloodline.

“Hmmm Roel got it we are friends now.” The boy completely ignoring Roels cold attitude said so happily.

“……” Roel wasn’t good with these types of people even in his last life he hated when that bastard hero tried talking to him. He always have a cold response but he kept talking as though they were friends.

“Hey hey what jobs do you think we’ll get I already know mine since I accidentally used a part of it when my mother taught me about magic I’m gonna be a fire magician.”

“I don’t know hopefully it’s a job that won’t send this place into chaos.” Roel stunned at how fast he was talking took a while to reply, in a aloof tone he said something that was bound to happen which Roel never thought of since he was dealing with this human ball of energy. 

‘He said his job is gonna be a fire magician well it’s not hard to tell considering his bright red hair his mother must be a fire magician since she was teaching him as well, so hes apart  of the red race bloodline.’

“Yes it’s my turn see you Roel” the boy was next in line had his turn and ran towards the priest but just as that happened.

“My god a holy priestess.” A priest exclaimed in front of him was a silver haired girl the same age as roel she looked cold and aloof even when the priest exclaimed loudly.

“This one too a warrioress a job that no one has had since 200 years ago” In front of this priest a little girl 5 years of age except she wasn’t human her fluffy tail and ears showed she was part of the wolf tribe. 

“Yes our princess is a holy priestess thank god. She was already perfect as a pure silver race bloodline but this is even better.” 

“The wolf princess will lead our knights and be a great warrior, she’s already training with knights I saw her during a meeting with his majesty.”

Mutterings we’re made both by nobles of the xave kingdom and beast kingdom. 

“A magic swordsman that’s a great job young man it seems your affinity is with water.” The priest looked at haruto a magic swordsman was a good job it can earn a lot money for a family and protect them magic swordsman’s were a sought after job in all kingdoms.

“Thank you mister.” Haruto said to the priest before walking off.

‘Hah like I need you to tell me how great I’m gonna be I already know how I will be such worthless people I have the best job here the princess is still just a woman along with that beast.’

“Next young man let’s see your job.” The priest called out to Roel all eyes were on him since he was the next pure silver race bloodline everyone payed attention. Those of the human race were hoping he would get a terrible job and those of the beastmen hoped he would get a job to rival the princess. Roel could feel the eyes of all the nobles specifically of the Sung-woo, the blue haired boy, the wolf princess, the human princess and her parents. He hated it but he had to endure. The priest conducted the examination it did its thing but after it was finished he stood motionless.

“Hey what’s the matter.” John after seeing his subordinate freeze up and took a look at the jobs and than.

“How is this possible!!?!?!?!!” He yelled out so loud everyone stopped they all looked towards John who was mouth gaping at the ball. He regained his composure and said in a clear and loud tone.

“It seems his highness Roel has three jobs something unheard of in the history of this world I would like for his majesty and her majesty to allow me to say the jobs out loud.” John said so and looked towards Roels father and mother they both nodded their head and John proceeded.

“With the jobs of his highness roel these are the jobs, his first job a sword saint, his second job a sage, his last and final job is limitless.” John having said this still trembling in complete amazement at this. John was very happy though he couldn’t show it he was happy that his friends grandson is so amazing he wanted to congratulate the boy go with his family to celebrate like he did with friends when Angelo was 5. But he to keep up appearances  he’s a priest of the church he can’t get all chummy with the beast men.

Silence pervaded 1 minute went by two than 3 than finally.

“Three jobs how is that possible!!!”

“A sword saint the beast god has blessed us!!”

“It’s not only a sword saint a sage as well!!!” 

“What is the last job limtless does it allow his power to grow infinitely.”

The nobles started muttering the humans look very angry while the nobles from the beast kingdom and silver kingdom were whooping in joy.

“Ahem, priest John is what you’re saying true.” His majesty the king of the xave kingdom look down harshly at priest John.

“I swear on the name of god I am not lying your majesty it’s truly like this, I was in disbelief at first but once I did the examination again the results didn’t change.” John immediately said towards his majesty in a hurry.

‘Damn it I should’ve asked mother more about this technology maybe I could’ve hidden it well it’s not like I care but still this isn’t peaceful.’ Roel was stared at by everyone in the venue some looked at him with beaming smiles while others looked at him in fear. Roels quickly walked back towards his father and mother who were waiting near the other kings and queens.

“We are very sorry for the interruption we will now begin doing the examinations once more.” John cleared his throat at tried to divert attention back to the other children.

Roel and his parents quickly left towards the room they were waiting in to congratulate him.

“Wahhh I always knew sniff sniff I always knew you were gonna be something great.” The moment the got into the room Roels mother quickly broke into tears and hugged roel sticking to him while crying.

“Roel congratulations.” His father a lot more composed said so but Roel knew he was very happy for him.

“Thank you father,mother.” Roel said Cooly while comforting his mother.

10 minutes later 

“Still I can’t believe it three jobs and both of them are higher Tiers of mines and darlings job.” Kaede finally calmed down and started talking. 

“Yes it really is a surprise isn’t I’m still having a hard time believing it.” Roels father said with a surprised expression something that was very rare.

“Roel do you know the details of you final job?” Angelo asked roel.

“How do I that?” Roel asked.

“All you have to do is think about that job and the details will naturally come towards you.” Kaede said moving closer to Roel.

‘Hmmm think about the job let’s see’ Roel started to think about the job and than a series of words entered his brain it was like this.

Job: Limtless- This job grants the user to never have a limit in anything he or she does whether it be swordsmanship, mana Capacity, knowledge, reflexes, and the users minds processing speed. Humans,beastmen,and demons all have limits this job will break the limits of everything giving the user a chance to never stop improving.

“……..” Roel was stunned this job was one he could’ve used in his past lives. Although roel was considered the strongest being in his past lives he still had a limit he was always stuck on the level below the highest in both magic and ki but now he can easily break through all he needed to do was train.

Roel said everything to his parents they were stunned by this as well.

“R..Roel is what you said true.” Kaede asked with a quivering voice. Roel nodded at his mothers question.

“We must keep the details hidden who know what others might do to try and figure out how to get his job.” Angelo coming back from his stupor Said so. Although priest John had announced his jobs no knew what limitless was so they were still safe.

“Yes I agree” kaede said with a very serious expression one she never had.

Roel looked at his two parent expressionless although in the inside he was very happy his parents really cared for him.

* knock knock*

Someone was knocking on their door Angelo got up to answer it and it was the king of the of xave kingdom. He brought them in the sat down on the opposite couch of roel and his family.

“Hello your majesty Angelo I hope your having a fine day today.” His majesty greeted Angelo with amicable smile.

“Hello your majesty Chen my day is going good.” Angelo returned the greeting in a monotone voice. This would’ve been seen as rude towards another country’s leader but Chen knew it was just a part of the pure silver race bloodline.

“I assume you know why I’m here.” Chen not hesitating brought up the matter of why he was here.

“I’m very sorry your majesty Chen I will have to refuse.” Angelo said so coldly.

His smile turning quickly into a frown Chen questioned why.

“Me and Kaede want Roel to do what he wants in regards to why you’re here he will decide that.” Angelo quickly explained that he will not agree on a engagement between Roel and her highness Selina.

Chen leaned in closer to Angelo and whispered.” You do understand what this means right I want my daughter to be safe and not hounded by those people. Please Angelo your son is the only way I can keep her safe I’m not doing this because they’ll make a child the has the pure silver race bloodline I just want her to be safe.” Chen sounded desperate Although Angelo can understand his feelings he still rejected his offer.

“I’m very sorry Chen i understand but unless roel loves her to I can’t do this I will try to help you all I can but my son is just as important to me.” 

“So you only agree if they love each other huh.” Chen said whispering Angelo nodded his head.” I understand” Chen said understanding before smiling and saying.

“Well your majesty we must be going now we’ll see you at the birthday party but before we go Selina would you mind introducing yourself.” Chen wanted them to get closer so obviously he needed them to know each other.

Selina stood up from the couch and started he greeting in a aloof manner.

“Hello his majesty Angelo , her majesty kaede, his highness Roel, I am Selina the 2nd princess of the xave kingdom nice to meet you.” He pinched her gown and curtsied toward Roel and his parents.

Roel seeing where this was going got up from his seat and in a similarly aloof manner greeted himself.

“Hello, his majesty Chen, her highness Selina, my name is Roel silver the first prince of the silver kingdom nice to meet you.” Roel bowed toward Selina and Chen in a polite greeting.

“Well now that the greeting are done we shall be seeing you at the venue me and wife will be there. Let’s go Selina.” Chen happy that they at least greeted each other left with Selina.

“This is very troublesome isn’t it.” Angelo voiced out sounding tired.

“My she’s a nice little slu- I mean whor- I mean wonderful little girl isn’t she.” Kaede said smiling although her smiled looked nothing like a smile.

‘Why is she so accepting towards Shizuku but hates it when other girls are involved Is it because she is related to shizuku or another matter entirely.I will never understand my mother.’ Roel said in his mind.

“Well than let’s head out I will be driving.” Angelo got up and took the keys to the car and announced they were leaving.

“Wait I wanna drive let me drive give me the keys!!” Kaede tried to snatch the keys from Angelo but he quickly stopped her. She started pouting while roel cheered his father on. After that they got in the car and headed towards the venue.  Of course the car ride there was very slow.

0