Chapter Two – Marriage Problems
1.3k 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eida and Asio's marriage got off to a rough start. 

The day after the wedding, Asio's father sadly passed away in his sleep. It had been some years now that Asio's father had been in poor health, so it was neither completely sudden nor unexpected. Nonetheless, his passing had the effect of snuffing out the newlyweds' budding marital bliss. A bliss that, unfortunately, they were never able to recover for the duration of their marriage.

Part of the reason why that with Asio's father's death so died the happiness in Asio and Eida's marriage, was because Asio's biggest motivation for getting married was about making his father happy. 

As his father became sicker and sicker, his father would often complain that he would not live long enough to see his only child get married. Ever the dutiful son, Asio was determined to not let his father pass without witnessing his son's marriage. He and Eida had been sweethearts from a young age, and Asio assumed that what they had was true love, so he asked her to marry him. But when Asio's father passed, so also left the reason for the marriage.

Another reason for the lack of happiness in their marriage was anatomy. During the wedding ceremony, while sitting on his knees before the high priestess's penis, Asio discovered for the first time in his life, he loved cock. The sight of the priestess's hard and rigid member looking so powerful before his eyes, and then the feeling of the priestess's seed erupting all over his face had awakened a desire for dick in Asio that he did not know existed. And such a desire was something, Eida nor any other woman could ever satisfy. 

Still, both Eida and Asio, in spite of Asio's love of penis, wanted the marriage to work out. They loved each other and felt they owed it to one another to try and save their marriage. And today was a day that they had decided was a great day for a new beginning in their marriage, because today was no ordinary day, it was the day of their second wedding anniversary. Their plan for the day was simple, spend the whole day in each other's company, avoid fights, and focus on all the ways to make their marriage stronger. 

It was early morning and Asio was still asleep. Eida moved lightly on the bed and crawled in between his legs, with her head hovering just above his crotch. What better way to start their wedding anniversary than with a little fun? Eida thought. She was going to give Asio a wake-up blowjob. 

Eida lifted the nightshirt Asio slept in, exposing his penis to her view. She looked at it in the early morning light that filtered through their bedroom window. She liked her husband's cock. It was uncut, and even while limp it possessed size and girth. To her, it was a good-looking cock. Not that she had many to compare it to. The only other penis she had ever seen in her life was that of the priestess Zussu. 

Thoughts of Zussu came to her as she bent down and took her husband's penis into her mouth. She was remembering the time she had asked Asio, who gave him better blowjobs, her or Zussu. 

"Oh, it's not the same thing. It wouldn't be fair to compare," Asio had said.

"What's that supposed to mean? It shouldn't be that difficult of a question to answer. I'm just asking, who sucks your cock better, your wife or some dirty old man?"

That comment had pissed off Asio. "Dirty old man! How dare you be sacrilegious like that," Asio admonished. "Zussu, is a priestess of the futas. Not just some dirty old man. It's because of that kind of unbelieving attitude why the futas have not blessed us with children."

And then like a million times prior, they once again got into a fight about Zussu. 

Eida accused Asio of spending too much time with Zussu and the priestesses of the grove, but like always, Asio defended his time spent with the priestesses as his duty to tithe. Eida detested the priestesses and their tithing. To her, tithing had nothing to do with the true worship of the futas. In Eida's opinion, it just was a convent excuse for orgies. She had only taken part in one tithe and had been disgusted by the sight of her husband bent over with Zussu's cock in his ass. Her parents had brought her up in the old ways of futa worship, praying to futas at their shrines, not in the orgiastic fuck fests of the groves that everyone partook in these days. 

Her beliefs about futa worship and the shrines were a relic from an older time, and even Asio teased her about it. "I don't know why you go there," he would say of the shrine, "leaving food and all. It's not like the old days when the futa goddesses showed up to those shrines. Now they hear prayers from priestesses in the grove, not quiet litanies whispered over candles and crumbs at the shrine." 

But now was not the time to focus on that, Eida told herself. It was time to focus on the blowjob she was giving Asio. Today was their anniversary, a day that they had planned on using for the mending of their marriage, and thoughts of Zussu and the grove orgies would only get in the way of that. 

Soon the efforts of Eida's mouth on Asio's penis had gotten his cock hard. Even though he was still asleep his dick was stiffening in her mouth. She increased her oral activity and bobbed with greater frenzy up and down on Asio's hard thick shaft. 

Asio began to stir. He was still asleep, but it was clear by the smile on his lips, the blowjob was having a positive effect on him. "Oh by the futas, that feels so good," he said in a groggy but happy voice as he still slept. "You give the best blowjobs. I love you Zussu." 

I love you Zussu

Eida couldn't believe her ears. Here she was on her wedding anniversary trying to give her husband sexual pleasure and he was crying out the name of Zussu. She promptly stopped sucking Asio's dick and got up angrily out of the bed. She was so angry she wanted to cry. But she didn't want Asio to see her like that. She didn’t want that to be the first thing he saw when he woke up on a day that was supposed to be about repairing their marriage. She needed some fresh air and some time to calm down. 

Leaving her husband still snoring in his sleep (and probably dreaming of Zussu), Eida got quietly dressed, grabbed a loaf of bread, and stepped outside, heading to the place she always headed to when distressed, the shrine. 

12