Chapter One – Newlyweds
1.6k 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The whole village was gathered in the grove on a beautiful blue-skied day, looking on joyously at the young couple kneeling before the erect cock of the futa priestess as he jerked himself off. Soon the dick would ejaculate on the young couple, blessing them in semen, and sealing them in holy matrimony before the eyes of man and futa alike. 

Of course, the priestess was not a real futa, for real futas had not walked the earth for over a thousand years. Instead, the priestess, like all futa priestesses, was one of those men who dedicated themselves to living in the mold and image of futas - by donning wigs, painting their faces in makeup, and wearing prosthetic breasts beneath their skimpy outfits that gave the impression of very real looking and very huge busts. The end result of these men's cosmetic efforts was that they all looked like sultry and stunning beauties, exuding raw sex appeal, much like the futas did in the days of old, before the goddesses left the world, retreating to their divine paradise Mount Futanari where they haven't been heard from since. 

It was also thanks to and through the efforts of these faux futa priestesses, that the old traditions and customs were kept alive, such as the sacred semen spritzing that no marriage could be complete without. 

Zussu, the village priestess who currently beat his meat before the young couple, had been performing weddings for twenty years now, and it still gave him great joy to ejaculate into the faces of newlyweds. It was a power rush for him to know that his sperm spraying into the face of a virgin couple on the verge of marriage would be their first sexual experience, such as was the case for the two eighteen-year-old virgins currently kneeling before him.

After he doused them in his sperm, he felt like he owned them from that day forward. And in many ways he did. Married couples were always in need of priestesses' services and it was only logical that when they sought out such services, they returned to the priestess who spritzed them on their wedding day. 

Another reason he enjoyed performing the sacred semen spritzing was that he was good at it. 

Not only was he a heavy cummer, but he also timed his ejaculations perfectly. Some priestesses would shoot too fast or take too long to shoot, ruining a whole wedding with their lack of orgasm control. Zussu didn't have this problem. He knew how to cum on demand and always shot his load exactly at the moment as the sacred vows ended. It was a talent, and one he was all too happy to show off.

With his hand sliding furiously up and down the shaft of his cock, Zussu looked up at the crowd and spoke. "Friends, family, and children of the great futas. We are gathered here today to unite this man, Asio, and this woman, Eida, in the bonds of matrimony." 

Then, while still stroking his cock, he pointed it in the face of the young man kneeling before him. "Asio," the priestess said. "do you promise to love and cherish Eida for the rest of your days as your wife?"

"I do," the young man replied.

Next, the priestess turned toward the young woman and pumped his prick in front of her face. "Eida," he said, "do you promise to love and cherish, Asio, for the rest of your days as your husband?"

The young woman nodded. "I do."

"Then by, the power invested in me by the sacred futas of Mount Futanari, I pronounce you husband and wife." 

And with that, Zussu moaned loudly as his cock exploded out a load he had been saving for over a week.

The first rope of sperm went directly into the eye of Eida causing her to flinch, then deftly he turned the tip of his dick in Asio's direction and shot two thick jets of sperm onto the young man's lips. From there he turned back and forth between bride and groom, taking great care to cover them both in his semen. By the time Zussu's balls were empty, the faces of Eida and Asio were plastered in heavy gobs of sticky white cum. 

Zussu grinned at his handiwork and said: "Now you may kiss your spouse."

With big smiles and semen on their lips, Asio and Eida kissed, while all in attendance cheered and clapped. 

 

13