The end declares the beginning of other adventures… in the best case
36 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a completely white room, a figure could be seen on a high platform.

"Yes! I had to transmigrate!" The figure was rocking excitedly, it didn't seem to matter to him that he was dead.

“I knew that throwing myself into that truck was better than being caught by the police, I am ready for anything, that the world I am going to prepare to fall” He did not seem the right person to be a hero.

“What will it be? Sexy goddess, boring grandpa, wishes, broken abilities, a system.” He was still excited about the possibilities until a robotic voice sounded.

“Welcome to Limbo, where souls decide their fate” It seemed like a pre-recorded message.

"Are they so lazy that they don't even bother showing up anymore?" He questioned disappointed not to see a goddess with a big front.

“Soul number 23247926, your destiny is… error”

"Excuse me" he said thinking heard wrong.

“Error…virus detected…a-as gamer system…failed to load destination…send to error…beep…r-restart to…error”

“Soul number 23247926, your destiny is… error”

Suddenly, pain invaded the soul, he felt as if were being torn to pieces.

"Aaaaah, you can't do this to me, I am a chosen one, I was going to dominate many, aaahhh, this is where my story began..." He tried to resist with all his strength, but it was useless, his soul was almost eradicated, but when it was going to be totally destroyed, an event occurred.

“Error, restart protocol blocked due to lack of start…. Emergency protocol: expelling everything not necessary to create another room system for Limbo… g-gamer system compromising storage of s-skills… l-freeing last skill d-delivered” A pink light bathed the entire room and since it couldn't waste any more time, the station opened a hole that sucked in its victim.

The remains of that human soul were thrown into the omniverse of possibilities... never noticing that at the bottom of the pedestal, a multitude of figures waiting their turn were also thrown to their fate, how many worlds were contaminated or how it was affected, are other stories, that the room that self-destructed so as not to be assimilated could not care less in the grand scheme of things.

This is a prologue for other stories, which you will easily recognize by the title "Soul"... Besides, not all sons of bitches have the luck of Shiro (If you know who he is, I send you a greeting)

0