Chapter 8
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We see Olaf walking to a hut where he goes to it and knocks on the door and is open by Eric who lets him and he's some warriors inside with his brother Harold, whom claims that this men swore on their arm rings that this meeting will be kept a secret and that they can begin with his explanation of his plan.

Then the men ask what he wants and he goes on to explain that he has away to travel west to find land, one of the men asks how he smiles and says to trust him then looks to Harold who stands to vouch for his brother and goes on to say that they will be all equals in the trip and that all the loot that will be taken will be shared equally between them. One of the warriors asks ' and what if there is no lands to the west' to which Olaf looks to him and says there is and they will be able to sail there, another comes with another question ' what of the jarl, he has ordered us to sail east and he owns all the boats.' To which Olaf smiles and says that ' no need to worry we have a boat that does not belong to him and I am giving you the opportunity to sail to new lands and find well beyond imagining and all you have to is have the balls to follow me to the west. ( warriors start talking amongst themselves) Harold stands and claims his support to his brother plan followed by floki while giggling and all the other warriors followed suit all except one who's name happened to be Leif, and Olaf approached him and asked him if he will come to which he responded that he will come and have tells he can tell his children and Olaf claim this will be the end of the netting and that the will meet in a week and to not speak about this to any who doesn't need to know about it and with that Olaf left the hut and the rest disbanded.

At the jarls hall kalv has a meeting with his spy halfdan who in forms the jarl that there was a secret meeting in a hut and that it was Olaf leading it, which worried the jarl as he saw this as a challenge to his power front he look of Olaf's eyes he could see that the man was ambitious and that he may want to take his throne from him but his train of thought was I trusted by halfdan ' should be gather men and teach Olaf a lesson never to challenge us' but the jarl replied that it's not yet time and that soon it would and to keep an eye on him.

Olaf made his way back to the farm and sat with Astrid and spoke about the trip to the west and asked her to stay with kids which displeased her as she expected to go on this trip, Olaf explains that he is not sure that he will even come back and doesn't want the kids to be left with no one to look after them especially if the jarl decides to deal with them which left Astrid speechless and knew the jarl did like her husband but didn't expect their problems to be that bad, which Olaf confirmed it and the both agreed in the end and made love to each other through the night.

I have made my own pat reon so it would help if the is support and allow me to make more content

Pat reon..com/Typicaldream

0