Chapter 2
261 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day john woke up and was wondering whether the alert he got about a system was a dream before noting words in blue written in front of him and was wondering what the system was all about and whether it was real or if he was going crazy so he look for a while before clicking on the introduction which continue 'welcome to the movie system, you can the beginner gifts with the system,' then another notification came to him.

{rewards for the user are Blair the witch and old school scripts}

This surprised john as he was wondering how to go on but this system changed everything for him if he goes about it right he may become a top director in Hollywood. Now he had two scripts and had to plan to do with it where witch Blair was a horror film from his world that came with massive profits and had a low budget but he did not have the funds to make the movie but if he were to sell the script of old school which was a comedy film that was initially directed by Todd Phillips and the e film budget was 20 million dollars which he did not have and had no hope of directing in the short term as he was young he had experience but no film company would trust him with such a budget.

This led him to the idea of selling the script and call Todd to meet him with old school script and left his apartment to meet Todd.

'What's wrong john I gave you the week off is the anything wrong' said Todd

'No,actually I have script that I have been writing for awhile and thought that it you might be interested, said john

Todd surprised thought it might not be good but decided to look through the script an hour later was surprised with how good it was he looked at the boy before saying 'this is actually good I would like this script' he said  now looking at john and continuing 'you I have been looking at scripts with universal studio for a comedy to make and I think we can use this, but first make sure you register this script,I can help you with that and I'll talk to the studio in to making an offer for you m,what do you think?' Said Todd, john replied 'yes I would like that thank you for all your help' replied john Todd nodded. They went on to complete all t)3 details after which john left to register his Blair the witch script, and make a plan for the film after the offer comes.

Then his phone rang and it was Todd who called him to give him the news which after left john surprised after conversation.

I have made my own pat reon so it would help if the is support and allow me to make more content

Pat reon..com/Typicaldream

1