Chapter 5
82 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After completing all the plans he went home to rest and look at the system where he learned that he could get more scripts with the money but the exchange might be expensive but if he makes good money he already looks at some of the scripts that have interest to him and which he may want to use to make as the next film but that all depends on the negotiations that would take place the next day.

After waking up and taking his breakfast he got out of his home and went to the office of artisan and meet Helen at the entrance after greeting her they entered the office and saw the reception and informed the lady at it that they had a meeting. Janice the receptionist ask for johns name and looked through the book and saw his name and informed him that their manager will see him next and to sit and be patient, to which john accepted and sat down with Helen. Helen look at john surprised that he was able to do all this and have the financial capabilities to do so she had to ask how he got the money, John looked at her and said ' I sold a script I wrote to universal studios and they paid me well for it and I was able to make this film' to which surprised Helen before finding out the receptionist came to them and told them the manager will see them,they got up and walked into the office where they saw was Noel who happened to be the owner of the film studio and happen to be with David his marketing manager and we're ready for the meeting.

Noel looked and was surprised to see a young man who wanted to meet him and asked 'good morning I see that you book a meeting with me and that you had a film you wanted me to see well the DVD player is there, and tell me some of the details.

To which john started his explain about the film and how look it took him to film it, and the ideas for is such as making the film look real when it's just that a film which got David interested in the film and saw the potential for it, but Noel was not interested and after seeing how the film look to be done in camera way decided against it and spoke 'look I can see this movie will not be the kind of movie that make it on the big screens and I feel it would not be the kind of movie that will make the studio money, am sorry but this studio is already close to failing and I can't invest in this film.' This answer surprised David who tried to change Noel mind but he refused and that's how the meeting ended which disappointed john and Helen as they thought they could get the distribution of the film.

After leaving Helen asked if john had any other idea to which john was about to respond before being interrupted by David running in and telling john that he thought the film had potential and that he had a friend at another film studio who can help him out and told him to meet the friend in two hours at the location written on the card. This got john and Helen excited and thanked David after which they left and travelled to the next studio.

I have made my own pat reon so it would help if the is support and allow me to make more content

Pat reon..com/Typicaldream

1