Chapter 12: Love can with everything
23 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You'd think they'd be less obvious.” When Dante mentioned searching the pier, Goomarina thought this would be the first place the people of Forestone would look, but if the adventure thus far taught her anything, it's to try out the blonde's ideas.

“That's why it's the perfect place… or that gangster's subordinates suck at his job.” Dante sighed in relief seeing them standing at the prearranged location.

(This would have been a bad time for a turn of events) They were slowly approaching the targets.

“Huh? Who are you?" Palmira was alert to strangers cornering them.

“Your father wants to see you”

"Are you coming from his side?! What do we do Frabrizio!? My father found us and with the little that was missing for the ship to arrive!"

"Miss Palmira, don't you think we should talk to her father?"

"Do not even think about it! Don't you know he could do you!"

"Miss, if we talk to the boss, he will surely see reason"

“Fabrizio… do you love me?”

“Of course I do! More than anything in the world”

"Then let's run, as far as our legs can go!"

"It's useless to run away, they already located us" Being the right hand he had a broad idea of the network of his boss.

"Don't worry, our love will surpass any barre even to my father!" She turned to look at Dante.

“You heard everything… Can you not rat us out to my father?” It almost looked like she was going to beg

“…”

(they have put together the movie very well) Dante understood that he was taking a risk, but seeing the excited faces of his companions, he knew that they would not forgive him if he turned them over.

"Haa, yes, you can go"

"Thank you, you're a great person" The couple in love hugged each other with happiness.

………………………………………………………………………………………………..

The group returned to face the mafia leader.

"That was a great action, Charmy" Claudia respected Palmira, give everything for your love, she was so brave and laudable.

“They looked so in love” Koopatricia thought it was a beautiful moment.

(I wonder if someone would ever treat me like this…?) Her gaze wandered over to her teammate and she began to shake her head rapidly.

"I couldn't sleep at night knowing we destroyed her relationship." There were things Goomarina wouldn't do for her love of adventure.

"I understand you" He decided to save the comment of how exaggerated that scene seemed  while he patted her helmet.

………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“You give up so quickly and have the nerve to appear before me!?” The boss was furious.

"Don't you cherish your life? You will regret your audacity!" Just as he was going to order an attack, another voice sounded.

"Wait, Dad!" They were Palmira and Fabrizio had decided not to escape.

“Palmyra!”

"Boss, I'm so sorry!"

(That will solve everything, friend)

"Fabrizio! You will pay dearly for your outrage!"

“Dad, he's not to blame! I convinced him to elope!”

"Boss, I don't care what happens to me, but forgive Miss Palmira!"

In this way they started a blame game until Forestone lost his patience.

"Silence! Both of you have disappointed me, get out of here, I don't want to see you!"

"Dad!" The Pianta wanted to believe that he was letting them go.

"That's what you wanted, right? Out of my sight, I don't care what you do now." He turned his back on them to hide the tears that came from his eyes.

"Don't worry, father... I mean, boss, I'll make Palmira happy."

"Thank you very much, dad for forgiving us" The couple left the office, but not before giving the gangster a smile.

(They are extremely lucky, this could have ended very badly) Dante cleared his throat so they will remember that they were still there.

"What was promised is debt, take the ticket and I don't want to see you again... I hope my daughter keeps that smile" He handed him the ticket for to rest the rest of the day.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

(It was like watching a movie) At that instant Dante's apparatus vibrated

"I hope they are happy" The cloud was satisfied with the result.

“They will be, you could see how much they loved each other” This will be one of the turtle's favorite moments of the adventure.

"At least they don't have a criminal after them anymore." The Goomba smiled at the happy ending.

"Koopatricia, your father wrote to you... I don't remember giving him my number." The blonde handed him the device

“Oh, I didn't think Dad could text.” She knew her father wasn't the most tech-savvy.

“I hope all is well” She slowly read the message until her face turned red.

"Something happens?" Dante is alarmed at her reaction.

“Y-Yes, Dad, s-sent some…P-pregnant pictures by mistake.” She quickly deleted the message.

“I hate when my parents do that” Goomarina suffered for it at school.

"Now I'm curious" Claudia did not buy it completely.

"It was his email, we must respect his privacy" The blonde did not give it much importance

"T-thank you, Dante." She was relieved that they didn't insist.

(Dad, how can you think of asking me, If I already take you g-granddaughters!?) The Koopa would shut herself up in her shell if her friends read all the embarrassing questions her father wrote… and it had been less than a week

"That's what the companions are for" He gave her typical pat on the shell.

………………………………………………………………………………………………..

It was time to board the blimp

“Are you sure you can handle this, Dante? Goomarina was looking seriously at her friend.

“Of course… there is no other way”

"Aren't you good at flying, Charmy?" Although from the archaeologist's expression it couldn't be just that.

"No, it's just..." Koopatracia looked for Dante's approval with her eyes, it was a private matter.

"Claudia is part of the group, there is nothing to hide" He took deep breaths to prepare herself, it was funny that the escape pod was more dangerous and felt easier.

"Dante's parents died in a plane crash, he hasn't done very well with flying machines ever since."

"Oh, I'm sorry for your loss... thanks for sharing, Charmy" From his experience in the world of training, he was used to men maintaining a false face of courage and emotional control, he liked that his traveling companion was honest with her; If you are curious, Claudia's parents comfortably live their retirement years in some summer city.

"No problem, I just need some…" But the blonde couldn't finish because the actress caught him in a tight hug between her bundles.

"My loving hug will lessen your negative feelings." This was his way of supporting him.

“You're going to drown him! And I already had a speech prepared to motivate him!” Goomarina planned to cheer Dante up using the words he said to her in the tree when they found that spider.

“You are not attentive enough, dear”

"I'll show you who's attentive! You're not the only one who can comfort with physical contact!" The archaeologist jumped up to kiss his head, then pressed against his leg.

Seeing her companions, Koopatricia, she plucked up her courage and began to caress Dante's back.

"Y-You'll feel better, t-that's what friends are for" She would seem more convincing if her face didn't look like boiling lava

"Hey, you took my idea!... I'll let it go because it's you" The archaeologist did not imagine the athlete doing something bad on purpose.

"Our joint affection will heal you, Charmy"

The blond couldn't answer due to the awkward position.

"...Are they still going up? By the way, 'those' activities are not allowed on the aircraft." The Cheep Cheep in charge was used to rich weirdos.

1