Chapter 30: Demonstration of affection
15 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Our heroes ignored Marco's pompous speech as they said goodbye to the crew that decided to return and Cortes.

"If you make another expedition you can call us" The great crowd of Toad went to continue with their lives.

“How rude, I hadn't finished speaking…” But Marcos was interrupted again.

"Thank you, for giving me back my jewel, now I'll stay in the port for a few weeks and then I'll do a little crossing" It was lucky because no one in the port would go near the floating head in the dilapidated ship, although it would do little to affect the reputation of the place .

"... Well, as I was saying... I hope we meet again to tell each other future battles, good luck in your adventure" The merchant lost the inspiration for the emotional farewell speech.

“You too, good luck to you.” He wasn't the best person, but he helped them out, Dante giving him a heartfelt goodbye as he left.

"What are you going to do, Bomlivia? We will continue with our journey" She stared at the helmsman.

"…You have money?" She didn't seem to be joking.

"The truth is that yes" They were not lacking at this time.

“I can work for you some more.” She had already ripped her end of the deal out of Marcos.

"You never know when we might need a boat expert, if the team has no problems, you're hired." The blond couldn't recite ruffle her wick, she was as adorable as she was being tough.

"Don't touch my wick without my permission!" She backed away, but her pinwheel was spinning faster for some reason.

“…It was obvious” That's all Goomarina would say.

"Why did it look like she wasn't going to come with us?" For Yoshibeth, that was already set in stone.

"Honey is very shy, sweetie" Claudia smiles knowingly.

"Who are you calling shy!? Do you want to fight?!"

"Calm down, let's get along" She was going to give her a little kiss, but Bob-Omb ran away without wasting time

“My name is Bolivia!” She debated whether or not would explode against her new client group.

"Forget it, I gave up a long time ago" The archaeologist shared the sentiment.

"You break my soul, dear, with the close ones that we are" The cloud caught her in a hug.

"Let go of me, everyone looks at us weird!"

“And what does it matter? will you join, Charmy? She also offered him a hug

“I have no problem” That he cares about the opinion of some random people on the pier.

"I should have thought things over" Bomlivia wonders: how would her father react to this?

“Everything is going great!” Yoshibeth, infected with encouragement, offered Koopatricia and Bibiana a hug.

"Thank you... partner" The witch reciprocated immediately.

"T-This... I-It's fine" Although a little embarrassed, the athlete also reciprocated.

"You are scoundrels" The ghost was still watching the show

………………………………………………………………………………………......

After going through the town store they went to update the map, this time the location was to the southwest, where a kind of palace emerged.

"I have to admit, it's an impressive sight... What's up with you guys?" Except for Yosibeth and Bibiana, the others did not seem enthusiastic.

“I have already seen it more than 5 times and I have it recorded” Goomarina was glad that they were finishing, before beginning to hate it

“It's still pretty.” Koopatricia still liked him, but she wasn't going to freak out.

"I'd rather save my excitement for last, little darling, I don't want to wear myself out." This was becoming like those awards shows.

“I think I know where this place is and probably you do too, Claudia.” Dante handed them the map.

"Oh what a coincidence, it's Poshley Heights, I still have a summer house there" Some people were uptight and smug, but she got good neighbors, so she didn't sell it

“We can use the Excess Express to get there, but the train leaves once a month and I don't know if we'll be able to get tickets in time”

The train left the same number every month and it just left the day after tomorrow, if they had time she could use old influences to get tickets, unlike Glitzville which was a more modern place.

"Seriously, our next adventure is to ride a luxury train to get to a rich man's village?" The new member expects something wilder.

"With our luck, I doubt it will be that easy." The archaeologist was used to trouble, even the fastest site was being haunted by a ghost's curse.

"Yes, bad guys could rob a train, zombies could appear or a bomb inside a briefcase...!" The fighter had ideas, that was for sure.

“Yoshibeth, stop it, it could just be a nice trip.” Koopatricia didn't want any of those, especially zombies.

“We can… with anything” Bibiana liked to encourage

"That's the Dark Flare attitude, we will overcome anything!"

(The closest thing is the zombies) Frankly, Dante didn't remember what those things were invading the train.

“We will have to use our old contact with Forestone”

"It's true, that girl on the island is her daughter." The helmsman wasn't scared to see the capo.

“At least we have good news” Goomarina sighed, anyway, they had to go tell her about Palmira… they completely forgot to visit Goomez this time.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

"And this guy is supposed to be the feared criminal?" Bomlivia looked at Forestones sick and lying on the bed, which had put in the office, she couldn't believe that she got this bad because her daughter left home... she wanted to believe that her own father would have more dignity when she left the nest.

"W-Why am I thinking about this?!" His pinwheel was starting to spin faster.

"Why is orange eruption arguing alone?" As the helmsman didn't give her an answer, the discussion about her team name was last night... Bibiana had postulated this one.

"Honey is less honest than dear and she has to let off steam somehow" That was Claudia's analysis.

“I am very honest, thank you very much” They always had to use her as an example.

"Is it similar to when pink tidal wave asked for private hugs?"

"You get the idea, sweetie." She kept advancing on these topics, the cloud feeling proud with each step.

The archaeologist was not going to get carried away by the conversation.

"We should focus on helping the poor man" Koopatricia worried about the blue tone of the sick man's skin.

"But... it's fun to see how they get along" Bibiana smiled seeing how Bomlivia was going to throw herself at the fighter and the actress, with the archeolagus silently supporting her side.

"... Weren't they less?" A Forestone subordinate was sure there were only four of them the last time Dante came.

"You take care of your boss and get the ticket while we bring his daughter" Not everything can be peace and quiet in a group, especially one so large.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Our heroes were heading towards the train with the tickets in their possession.

"At last we ended up with that couple, if would tell each other again when they loved each other..." The helmsman thought it was exaggerated how Palmira asked her fiancé to tell her that she loved her 100 times.

"100 times is too much." Goomarina almost felt bad for Fabrizio's throat.

“One is enough for you, right, dear?” The cloud thought that quality trumped quantity.

“Yes…I'm not going to give you the pleasure.” But she would give it back to her one day.

“Ho, ho, ho, you heard, Charmy, it's your turn”

"Of what specifically?"

“If you tell us how much you love us, we also accept compliments”

“I-is it necessary?” Koopatricia was nervous because people were staring at them again, such a large group stands out and they had a small reputation in Rogueport, especially Goomarina.

"I'll do it one by one." Necessary or not, Dante was doing it, but he decided to lean in to whisper it.

"I can't stop thanking how lucky I was that you were my first partner, can't imagine what this adventure would be like without you"

“I… appreciate the sentiment” She played tough, but she was totally blushing as she gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

"I always love how you overcome your fears, we can still overcome many things." He pointed to her forehead, making her remember his kiss in the gym.

"T-Thank you very much, W-we will" she was totally red, but she didn't hide in her shell and gave her a big hug.

"Never change, you put "heat" and color to the group"

"ho, ho, ho, take your reward, Charmy" If anyone could notice the sincerity of a compliment, it was her and she planted a kiss on him.

“You are strong and brave, our young warrior. Are you ready for more thrills!?”

"Always ready for anything, godfather! No villain can beat us!" She gave him a lick.

“Thank you for coming with us, it is good to have such sweet company, I knew you would fit in with us”

“No… thanks to you, Danty… it's all I ever wanted ju, ju, ju” She gave him a little kiss while she laughed, because otherwise she would be crying.

"Don't tease me with softness, remember I'm here for work" She didn't need to hear this, but she wasn't moving.

(I haven't shown her the printer, how will she react to this?) Considering that Bob-Ombs can indeed have children.

"Will you be just as hard and explosive with your son?" He whispered very close

Not seeing that low ball coming, she couldn't help but turn on her wick.

“Wow, orange eruption is excited!”

"In more ways than one, sweetie" She almost wanted to ask what he said, but she wouldn't spoil the moment.

“You're a…” She wasn't in the emotional condition to turn it off now, but a scream interrupted her complaints.

"Enough of this stupidity! Just say where you are going!" A shadowy entity emerged from the ground.

“Beldum...” Bibiana didn't know how to face the situation.

"So here you were traitor, I'm surprised that an idiot like you could even consider that idea" Not even she thought about it because she left them.

“I…” Facing old fears was difficult.

"She doesn't have to tell you anything, you old hag!" Dante yelled at him and then whispered something else to Bomlivia.

"Yes, Baby now she is one of us"

"She's a very good person, you don't deserve her" Koopatricia couldn't see Bibiana with someone so mean.

"Get out of here, you nasty big nose!" Goomarina was ready to fight.

"You're going down for messing with Dark Flare!" The fighter readied her spear.

“Do you think I'm dumb enough to take on all of them…” She couldn't finish her question because the helmsman fell on her to explode and stun her.

"No, but enough not to run away quickly" The blonde hammered her until she knocked her out.

"We won! She was weaker than she seemed" she hadn't even participated.

"She only said a few words and I had had enough" Bomlivia felt refreshed after exploding.

"What do we do with her?" The athlete believed that she needed a home or base

(Where would we live together!?) She reproached herself a little for being so daring, forgetting that she herself wanted to be like that at first.

The answer came when Marilyn appeared, she flashed her little brother a smile, which she reciprocated, grabbing her older sister and then disappearing.

"How many enemies do you have?" At least life wasn't boring for the helmsman

1