Chapter:1 Start of the trip
268 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well today is another boring day here in this archipelago called Cuba. Well at least I'll get up to train a little and then back to the same super long lines to buy some food. Seriously, if something happened, anything to get out of this boredom would be wonderful. Ufff, how lucky are those Isekai protagonists in all those stories that I have read in these years of the pandemic, although in reality I don't know if I would like to die to achieve it, no matter how boring I am right now with my life. Well let's stop thinking so much and start training.

- Time jump 2 hours later -

“Today I think it's over, I'm not eating so well for so much exercise though.... it was so much fun lol. Well who says that practicing martial arts and exercising is nonsense meh in the end I don't care what others think in the end in this place it is only possible now in this pandemic to stand in long queues, eat badly and exercise.

Who came back to remove the cover of the sewer I swear if I see it I'm going to hit it in purple and blue haaa and I thought I'd get home now but leaving this uncovered is like inviting someone to fall and break several bones I'm not someone Well, I don't want to hurt innocent people either. So where is that lid... ummm how strange I don't see it if it split open and they threw it inside? WHAT IS THAT IN THE BACKGROUND!!! NO DON'T LET ME GO HAAAAA DEMONIOOOOOS!!!!

An indeterminate time later...

“Ufff that was extremely worrying first to be grabbed like that by those tentacles and then thrown to fall for I don't know how long in this darkness. Uff I don't even know how long I've been floating here this looks like a sensory deprivation tank at the God level... Wait wait wait damn it's just that God only a god is capable of doing this I didn't believe but now I don't know what to think. well let's try

Hello God you are there.

Ummm maybe Japanese style will work?

Kamiiiiiiiii-Samaaaaa are you there

9