Chapter:3 Getting power’s
237 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Well now I'll just reincarnate you and give you your powers

Hahaha great will I have powers can I ask for some or will you give me all of them? And then in which world will I start my journey?

-Well, as for asking for powers, I'll give you three and you can ask for three. Now as for the world where you will begin your journey, it was decided even before entering here.

Wait I was decided how can that be? Whatever introduced me here to the dimensional rift what did it have?

- Not at all, you yourself decided for more than a year asking before going to sleep with all your might to be taken to the world of zero no tsukaima because it created an interference with the invocation ritual of Luise de la Valliere and brought you here to this site to and be taken to hall awaitkeginia when she finishes the invocation verse.I'm only here with you because you called me and I thought it was interesting.

-

-

- Then I will give you my three powers:

- First I give you the power to travel between worlds no matter where you want to go or what timeline you want to enter.

- Second I will give you the power of immortality, of course if you destroy your body you will stay in the form of an indestructible soul until your body regenerates which arose from how strong you manage to be.

- Third I will give you a Guide in the form of a small female angel of 15 cm and I will grant you access to the multiversal library but with some restrictions depending on your number of pairs of wings which will be the measure of your power being 36 the maximum reach that I can keep you leaving since more than that and it would be dangerous for the stability of the worlds you must visit unless you want to live here with me and metatron in the dimensional gap hahaha.

- Now my son tell me your wishes

Well, since I will be an angel, then I will base myself on angelic powers, although in reality I would like to be able to handle all kinds of energies and have infinite amounts of them, that would be my first wish if possible.

- Well, for your first wish, I'm sorry, it's not possible since I will reincarnate you as an archangel with 8 pairs of wings. You will have access to an immense amount of Light power and mana innately, the touki would be thanks to your enormous vital force and the above by your angel body which is partially energy especially your wings, any other form of energy you have to study deeply before you can even perceive or use it.

Ok thanks for reincarnating me as an archangel with 8 pairs of wings and understanding about energy. So for my second wish:

I would like to have all the powers of the archangel Uriel including the keys to hell and his vast knowledge

-ok granted

For my third wish: I want a pocket dimension with a habitable world equal to earth but with mana and others to be able to train and extract minerals and plants for myself. So now I have everything to take people who want to travel with me, of course, with their own sun and seven moons of different colors depending on the materials they are made of.

- Well, with that, all the powers are now, only the appearance and your new name are missing.

Well that's easy I want the look of Siegfried but more muscular and measuring 195 cm of course I want my little brother hehehe to also grow to a good 30 cm. And well if you couldn't either and it wouldn't bother you then to complete the look a good armor a sword, a shield and a spear would be wonderful.

- hahaha well okay I'll give you all that and don't worry your armor and your weapons will be special as they will grow with you in power and you can use them forever as they will be enchanted with various protections that will make them almost indestructible.

Thank you Kami-sama, now all that's left is for you to send me to my pretty future wife's familiar summon hehehe.

- hahahahaha I think he stayed more like a parent than an angel but whatever it is, the important thing is that you be happy and make your future family happy no matter how large it may be, even so I will give you my blessing so that all your children are healthy and strong although you will only be able to have girls since you will be the progenitor of many new races.

Thank you very much for everything Kami-sama I hope the next time we see each other he will be happy with my work at least so I can pay him for everything he has done.

-Okay then goodbye and your name will be Alucard the first of many. Now go with my blessing my archangel and come to the arms of your new and first wife.

Goodbye Kami-sama

10