Chapter 6: His Disgusting Lust
58 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Afternoon at 13 o'clock on August 17th

Abony's POV

I dressed in my school uniform, with my backpack on my shoulder. Told my father that I had to go to school and then I jogged to Paradise restaurant. The place was bustling as every day, I met Ms. Rose. After greeting each other, she handed me the staff uniform. She told me to follow her to the changing room.

We passed a kitchen, glancing inside, the kitchen was spacious and animated. Everyone wore white chef uniforms, with flexible hands and feet cooking and cleaning. The sound of frying with kitchen utensils hitting each other made the air more buoyant.

A tall man with a strong voice was leading the other chefs. I looked at him closer, and the face of Mr. George appeared. Impossible!!! He was working here. I couldn't let him find out that we worked in the same restaurant. The story may reach my father's ears, although I knew that George was not a talkative person. But the precaution was better than nothing.

"Come on, Abony. What are you thinking about?" Ms. Rose asked.

Shaking my head, I followed Ms. Rose while always thinking, I was looking at Mr. George engrossed in his work, and my heart fluttered with an indescribable emotion.

...

After getting out of the dressing room, I wore a beige shirt and dark brown trousers. The light brown apron tied around my stomach fell over my knees like a dress. I put on a proud face when Ms. Rose praised me for looking much more professional.

Ms. Rose said my job was as a waitress and introduced me to a young waiter. He had a long face, his tall slim body making him look like a pole.

"Hi, I'm James. Nice to meet you. Our main job's to take orders, clear tables, and deliver food and drinks to guests. Follow me! I'll give you specific instructions." The man smiled gently and said.

"Yes, sir," I replied and followed him.

Since I was a newbie, everyone helped me enthusiastically. I started with the job of accepting applications, which required an introvert like me to open my mouth to communicate. James taught me how to carry food and wine and hold a tray properly.

As a new person, my mistakes were inevitable. Sister Mia was the one who helped me every time. She was also the one who taught me I must ask everyone If I didn't understand something. Although my stubbornness led me always try to do everything alone, I liked the friendly people here. They were really different from the people at school.

Mr. James and Ms. Mia were diligent and enthusiastic. My cold heart became a little warm because of feeling the so-called "human love".

...

It was time to go home. I went inside to change into my uniform and went in and got my backpack from the cashier. A tall and stout man passed by.

Mr. George again!

He was walking while talking to his colleagues. I ducked behind the counter, my heart beating faster and faster.

Abony? What happens? Who are you hiding from?" Mia saw my strange behavior and asked.

"shh!" I put my index finger in the middle of my mouth to suggest that Mia be quiet.

“Ah, which chef are you hiding from?” She glanced at the group of chefs walking out the door.

"It's okay, sister, just ignore me," I said lazily.

"Hide and seek love?" She smiled and said.

I leaned over the counter and checked to see if Mr. George had left.

"It's not. I have personal suffering." Making sure I was safe, I stood up straight and answered Mia.

Ms. Mia laughed again, saying a few sentences roughly to support her opinion. After that, she packed up and prepared to leave. When I got to the main door, I bowed to Ms. Rose, and she replied with a smile. Mr. James and Ms. Mia said that they only had an hour to eat dinner and had to go back to the restaurant for work on the evening shift. Being an adult was really hard, I only ran the table but my feet were blistered.

Unable to delay any longer, I had to go home before Mr. George returned to the restaurant and my father got home from work. Out on the sidewalk, the orange sunset made my heart flutter.

...

Stepping in front of a wooden door, I breathed a sigh of relief that my father still had not come home. I took the key from my backpack and opened the door entered. Closing my eyes to feel the victory scent today before the wind moved messed my hair. I have had many new experiences and new friends. Everything went smoothly amazing.

***

August 25th at 15 o'clock at Paradise restaurant.

Abony's POV.

I worked extremely hard. I was a bit clumsy, but I used my agility to make up for it. With the enthusiastic help of colleagues, it only took me three days to master the job. Every day that passed, I lied to my father and ran to a restaurant to work.

I usually come home later. Therefore, I carefully studied my father's timetable to defend my lie. Today, there were not many customers at the restaurant then I was free. Standing dumbfounded for a while, I felt the scary, cloudy eyes looking at me. Goosebumps started to emerge, and I shivered as I looked at the man. He was chubby, wearing glasses and a black suit. That person was a regular customer who often come here in the afternoon.

"Miss Mia, do you see anything strange about the guest at table number 07?" I turned to ask Mia when she was free.

"What's so strange?!" Mia looked at the man. “I see, he's looking at us.”

"His eyes are scary." I touched my left elbow.

"Nothing at all. You must be too sensitive." Mia turned to leave.

Was I too sensitive? Was it really so? I wanted to believe it. But every time I brought food and wine to the table seventh, the old fat man flashed a mysterious smile. His eyes fixed on my chest as if he wanted to devour me with his disgusting lust.

I continued to work in an uneasy mood. Pretend he was invisible, even though his eyes still bothered me. The sweat downed on my forehead. Not only because fatigued from work but also from fear of those dark eyes.

 

1