Chapter 10: A Battle, A Bob Girl, Who Is She?
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh, That's all of you. Come in! If you can." I looked at them with my ready-to-fight eyes.

"Not bad, my baby." The fat girl touched her glasses before shaking her hand to signal another girl to act.

The short girl aggressively plunged toward me.

Slap!

My cheek turned pink, but I did not mind and gave her back with my punch into her face. Wobbling, she clung to the fat girl's shoulder. Seeing the situation was bull shit, more, unwanted to waste time in here.

I stepped out and did not say any more words.

Through the whimper of the short girl, someone growled. It was the thin girl! Who plucked my backpack to drag me back into the restroom.

"Stop! How dare you leave? B*cth!" The fat girl yelled.

My poster for the painting competition fell on the wet floor.

"Oh, a competition. You want to join it, aren't you?" The thin girl picked up my poster.

"Give me back my poster!" Jumping to the thin girl, I tried to stop her throw the poster into the toilet. "F*ck! Stop your stupid act." Losing my temper, I swore.

I had not registered my name for the competition yet.

I did want to join.

If I had money from this contest, I could buy a new house for my family. Or at least I could build my new bedroom. That was so amazing! I couldn't lose my chance.

"Get in! You can take it." The fat girl pulled my hair from behind to get my head down in the toilet while the thin girl flushed.

The smell of the detergent exhaled dizzily.

"F*ck off!" Ignoring what they did, I focused on picking up the poster from the water.

My poster drifted. That touched my limitation!

"HAHAHA!!! Well, city girl! Go-to-hell!" The three laughed gleefully as the fat girl pushed my head down the toilet again.

"Get your dirty hand out of my hair." Raked into fat girl's face, I said.

"Ouch! You b*tch." The fat girl slapped my face after staggering.

But I squeezed her wrist as my eyes were sharp more than ever. "Let me go," I screeched.

A massive battle happened.

The thin and short girl assailed me from two sides. To stop them from harming me once more, I attacked them first. I punched the skinny girl's right eye while kicking the stomach of the short girl. "Stop here!" I snarled and bit the fat's girl chest when she wanted to beat me again.

Three adversaries one.

Fight back with all my power. Could I win?!

Gasped in, the fat girl's face turned red when her glasses dropped on the floor. My hand trembled because I used all my energy to fight until my feet could not move.

Nonstop! They leaped to me again.

My arm had a bruise, and my feet were black and blue. The fishy smell somewhere. That was from my bloody temple when a thin girl went somewhere and came back with a baseball bat in her hand.

She thrashed me!

With a weapon in her hand, her fiery eyes touched my eyes when rushing me down.

Suddenly heard a roaring in my ears, my vision changed, and I fell to the damp floor.

Am I a loser?! Why?

Why was I unable to protect myself?

Taking the advantage, the fat and short girl laughed full tilt. The fat girl kept my chin, "We can spare you. But you have to do anything I say," The short girl stepped closer to me.

"Lick it. We'll let you go." The fat girl pointed at the bloodstained shoe of the short girl.

I said nothing. How the hell was my blood on her shoes? They want me to lick her shoe to be satisfied their ego. How stupid?

The thin girl frowned her eyebrows, snatching my nape closed to the 'shoe. "Hurry up! Lick it! I can't wait for your tongue to touch her shoe."

Attempting opposed, I could not lick this shoe at all cost.

"B*tch, don't touch our prince Austin once more. If you dare?! Unintended consequence!" Warning, the fat girl rolled her eyes.

Sighing, "Annoying!" said the girl who had brown bob hair, her clothes and posture shaded luxurious although it was just a uniform.

"Who the HELL are you?" Little finger to clean her ear, in the cunning face, said the fat girl.

"..." The bob hair girl arced her kneel formed to the martial art posture. The wind skimmed my face when she punched the thin girl's chin from underneath. The clamor of the short girl because the bob girl pulled her hair back. She zapped the fat girl on one hit kick in the end.

That happened in no more than five minutes!!!

Giving her hand to me, "Are you okay?" the bob girl smiled with her round face was cute and gentle. "Come on. I get you up."

"I can get up alone," I refused her suggestion.

Mobilizing all of my remaining energy, I only could move my feet a little. Focusing on my feet, I did not know when three angry girls disappeared.

"Are you sure?" she chuckled and abated my arm.

"You should go. Anyway, thanks!" Looking at her with my honest eyes, I continued, "Get out of here. I afraid of proctor come..."

"Don't worry. I don't give a shit any conduct." She led me to get out.

Why was she helping me? What was her purpose? I did not believe in kindness. Even my dad fed me also had a condition. I never had a new friend since Austin abandoned me, just like my mom.

Kindness was not realistic!!!

And NOBODY wanted to MAKE FRIENDS with me!

"Abony, I always want to talk with you," Lower tone said the bob girl.

Starting up, "Why-" A big roar cut my word.

"LADY!" said the older woman from the restroom door.

"Run!!!" Turning to the bob girl, I urged, "Move! Come on!"

I did not want to see the proctor punishing her because of my business.

"No way..." the bob girl rounded her eyes when the overseer got closer with the stick in her hand. Behind her, four men in the protector uniform followed.

"It's them, Miss Amanda. They bully us." Three angry girls hid back one of the protectors screamed.

The blood on my temple needed first aid.

Unexpectedly, my head spun.

Blurring my eyes and my consciousness started to fade.

My head touched the floor!

0