Chapter 12
330 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 12

Recap

Azure looked at the events being displayed in front of him and congratulated number 1in his mind. 'You are truly scheming number 1, using my plan of the orbs to damage Kenji. Then, using the same exact plan but catching the enemy off guard, allows the effect to stack.

I guess that Kenji must have been your enemy in the organization. You should not have been publicly recognized as enemies, as you have obtained a particularly useful position in his army. Which means that this is all internal affairs and you got rid of a huge obstacle.

If I'm right, then because of your previous position, you must not have a reputation, so you're trying to use righteousness to band together these mobs and get rid of me, a common evil. which would allow your reputation, influence, and position as one of the 6 court guards to be solidified.

This is a truly terrifying experience, and I admit, if Kenji was still alive and he had half the smarts you had, I might have had quite the headache facing all these villains plus him, but know…'

_______________________________________________________________________________________

In the pale moonlight that shined in through the large windows, a lone man could be seen standing in the middle of a crowd.

On all sides of him were large numbers of villains, forming a circle around him that didn't allow any gap the man could use to escape.

At the entrance, on a metal table, four people could be seen standing. Their gaze was filled to the brim with arrogance as they glanced at this man. In their eyes, he seemed as if he was an animal trying to put up a last struggle.

However, one had a peculiar gaze. Intelligence and wisdom shone in his gaze.

Azure looked upon the waves of villains that were rushing towards him. They were seemingly never-ending. He also momentarily cast his gaze upon Number 1 and his group as they stood arrogantly on a table in the corner of the space.

Despite the huge number of villains that would make any normal person quiver in fear that they were the target, Azure did not have a trace of fear on his face.

Instead, he had a look of indifference on his face.

"Presenting yourself to me is like a lamb to the slaughter. Since death is your wish, then allow me to fulfill it. "

Azure then partially transformed and flew into the mob of villains. Every time he went, scorched bodies followed.

The waves of villains tried all types of means to kill him. whether they're using their quirk for long-range or trying to hit him. However, Azure blocked every incoming attack or dogged.

One villain had his entire body covered in cement, and he charged at Azure.

'My cement is something that hasn't ever been broken. Looking at his stature, this guy looks like a kid. Try not to die, kid. '

Despite his words, the cement man had a wide grin on his face. Everyone who saw this monstrosity charging at Azure made way for him, so he arrived in no time.

Even though the cement man was near Azure, he didn't even get a glance from Azure. This enraged him, as he thought that he was being underestimated. He was behind Azure, and since he was pissed off, he shouted, "Hmph, arrogant brat, since you want to be arrogant, then you can just DIE!!"

The cement man, who dwarfed Azure with his huge build, had both of his hands over his head. One fist was cupped by another hand. His cement-covered hands would surely kill someone if they had landed on someone's skull.

However, before the cement man could react, he felt a small but firm hand grasp his face.

'Huh.'

"Noisy."

Those were the last words he heard. After that, he felt excruciating pain. He felt as if he was burning alive!

*AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

The scream continued on for no more than 10 seconds. After the cement man, there was no more moisture left in his lungs to scream, not to mention that his vocal cords had also ruptured.

The villains had been intimidated by that move. Nobody wanted to be burned alive, even though they had been fighting under the command of number 1. That was only because he had outstanding strength; he wasn't someone they would die for.

Azure looked at the cowardly villains, panicking when they realized that they were no stronger. 'They are really oversized bullies.'

However, Azure had no sympathy for whatever sob story they had that got them in this situation. To him, if you kill innocents, then any excuse is immediately irrelevant.

Azure used the chance of panic to partially transform. With his hands and feet turned into talons, Azure started flying around the circle that was the villains. His wings didn't kill anyone, but whenever an unlucky villain was near his talons.

Azure would use his talon covered in flames to slice their throats, killing them in the process.

Azure still continued to circle around the villains, but he picked off the ones that got too close. This causes the villains to migrate to the middle of the circle in the hopes of not being "picked" off.

But Azure started flying closer and closer to the middle of the circle. Space among villains became tighter, and because they were all vying for closer fights, infighting occurred.

"You bastard! Move!"

"Shut up, I'll kill you with my fist before that kid can."

"Anyone in my way will be pushed towards the outer rink."

Number 1's eyes narrowed upon witnessing the spectacle Azure created. 'I must comment on that kid. Even though he was in a hugely disadvantageous situation, he was still able to make mass confusion and infighting occur. But something just doesn't feel right. '

Number 1 trusted his intuition, so he ordered his men that were remaining here to protect him and his group.

"Surround the Azure sphere and observe. If any strange things occur, report them back to me. Besides that, when you see that guy, kill him. "

The guards were going to refute number 1, after all; they could also see how easily the other villains were dying. However, one look from number 1 showed that he wasn't joking. The guards begrudgingly accepted and slowly approached the spinning tornado.

Azure looked at the villains inside the circle and the villains that had just arrived on the outside. He was flying around in a circle, so his flames were siphoned little by little to create a spiraling tornado.

Azure flew towards the sky, and when he was high enough, he stopped transforming. As he fell, he gathered all of the flames that had formed the tornado into a globe-like shape in his palm.

As Azure was falling, he looked like a god of flames, ready to punish you with his divine fire. Azure then looked down at the villains who had fear and regret on their faces. Finally, he spoke, "These flames will send you to hell where you'll spend the rest of your life. Repent."

"Combination move, Azure: Atmospheric Silent Reaper. And Azure: Sphere of the Gods!!! "

As if he was a judge and his decree was finished. The flames acted as if they were his warriors and dropped down. Then, when they were right above the villains Azure closed his open palm into a fist.

Instantly, all hell broke loose.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Anyways, thx for your support. Exams are kicking my a-*bleep*

*Ahem*
So, some things like this might occur.

However, the good news is that during the summer the update schedule should stay the same and even increase!!

Yayy!!

Hope you enjoy the chapter and if you like it maybe put down a comment.

8