Chapter 10
395 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Recap

Suddenly, a burly figure, covered in hair stepped into the hall. His upper body was shirtless while his vibrant outfit of red and green pants, combined with the "Kong" tattoo on his back, shone brightly against the white walls around them.

When he surveyed the situation, the burley figure nodded despite the number of bodies lying around and shouted, "DID YOU MISS ME!!!!"

Instantly, the hall was filled with cheerful, and excited expressions and sounds. While there, was one person who seemed out of place and had a dark expression on his face.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone in the hall had their eyes on the burly man standing at the entrance. His huge shoulders, short hair, and vibrant pants were a contrast compared to the white wall around him.

After looking around to assess the situation, the new villain turned around and spotted Azure easily, seeing as he was the only person facing this big group of villains.

Looking at Azure, the villain lets out a small laugh, "Hah, so you are the rat that the association sent me to exterminate." Nobody's managed to become such a nuisance to the association that they personally sent one of the six court guards. So, tell me, can you give me a good fight."

As the villain said this, a ruthless and battle-crazed expression flashed through his eyes. The coldness and craziness made even his allies, the cannon fodder, shudder a little.

But as if nothing happened, Azure asked, "Who are you? And what was your purpose?"

A skeptical gaze flashed through number 1's eyes, but the new villain didn't notice or seem to care. Instead, he answered Azure's questions.

"Not answering my questions Hmm? That's fine since you want to know about me, then I'll tell you. I'm Kenji, one of the 6 court guards of headquarters. I'm here to kill you or to make you surrender but forget all about that. The true reason I took the job was to fight!!! "

With these words, Kenji transformed his fist into a monkey and rushed towards Azure. When they were close, Azure wanted to dodge, but a yellow sphere with blue fire was right behind him and in front of Kenji's fist.

The weight of this fist could be felt from a few feet away as the wind seemed to part ways with the fist. If this hit it could possibly put even experienced fighters into a coma and kill ordinary people.

But as if he expected this, Azure partially transformed his hands into wings, and Azure jumped and floated in the air much above his jumping height.

Azure's eyes narrowed as he saw a group of four huddled and protected in the mob of villains, but the most shocking was Kenji.

"Hey, numbers, quit trying to interfere in the battle, or else when we get back to headquarters."

Kenji had thought that with his warnings, the numbers who were known to be cowards in headquarters would easily submit.

But number 1 stood out and instead said, "Sir Kenji, if he were to escape, we wouldn't be able to catch him, and we need to weaken him and his stamina so we can have an easier fight. Although you want to fight him passionately, now isn't the time.

As long as he's in a holding cell at headquarters, he can't escape. By then, when can't you spar with him? So, lord Kenji, allow us lowly numbers to assist you in defeating this fiend. "

Azure had a bit of shock in his eyes. 'This person not only has the ability to speak intricately, but also the wisdom to know when to take a step forward and when to take a step back.'

Keji also had an astonished expression. He assessed his words and found that everything he said was true. So, he never complained or found fault with Kenji when he would interfere every time, he and the "rat" clashed.

Azure would not use his wings since they used up his stamina much faster and their main use was for amplifying the power and control of his flames and increasing attack power.

But when he charged up a powerful move, the numbers would interfere, and when he targeted the numbers and cannon fodder, he would face a barrage from the numbers, the long-range cannon fodder, and Kenji.

Azure was unable to handle all this pressure and gradually fell to a disadvantage. As time passed, his injuries started healing less. He started losing meticulous control over his movements, which made him fall prey to even more attacks.

Eventually, in the middle of a wide-open space, there was a boy crouching on one knee, panting heavily. He had injuries all over his body, and the flames that had once burned fiercely became weaker, losing their deep Azure color and swaying as if they would extinguish at any moment.

All around the boy was a crowd of villains. One man stood out, as he was over double the size of the other villains, with his long, thick arms and muscles that seemed as if they could hold anything.

In the crowd, four people could be seen in the middle, with a large number of villains standing around them even more intently. Not even a butterfly could pass through the formation, and they were instantly killed by one of the villains.

Kenji looked at the sorry state of his opponent and sighed. "Kid, you're strong. Many wouldn't even be able to handle fighting me for more than 5 minutes, and yet you stood on for 30 minutes fighting against me, the numbers, and all the other trash."

Saying this praises Kenji, who then turns unnaturally serious. "You should surrender. I'll vouch for you to be my subordinate, and we could even take the number one position in front of that bastard Fuuga. "

Kenji stretches out his hand, waiting for Azure to take it. But Azure looks at the hand and slaps it away.

Anger shows on Kenji's face. "Good. Good. Good. No one has dared be so disrespectful to me, even though they are clearly below me. Kid, the mission was to capture you or kill you, but since I'm pissed, I might as well end it for you right here. "

13